It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Who Wants An Alien Visitation?...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
link

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by Nurelic

i wouldnt mind any kind of visitation, peaceful or not. it would change everything, and lets face it, the worlds in need of a change
: Snails move by sliding on their single foot.: hypertextbook.com...
link

Kali Yuga : fourth of the yugas www.sanatansociety.org › Yoga and Meditation › Hinduism Philosphy One day and one night of Brahma combined last about 8.6 million human years. And then a new cycle ... And in Kali Yuga the bull of dharma stands on one foot.
edit on 25-5-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The correct term is "couldn't" care less. I really wish that so many people wouldn't keep making the same mistake.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I would SOOO love it if ET's openly visited us, if they were "good".
It would truly change the world in an instant. Thanks for the thread. I look forward to seeing how people feel about it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I would love Alien Visitation. I would love to meet an Alien to learn about them and their culture. Also it would wake up most if not all of the Earth's population.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I would be up for dating one as the women in this world have gone to pot most of them..
lool... I do not care if looked human with blue skin im game

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If I could be abducted and live amongst them I would.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If I was any near a first alien landing. I would run toward them waving my arms screaming,
"Save yourselves !! Get off of the planet !! The humans will drug you, preform chemical and
biological testing on you, they will take all that you have claim it as their own and then..
they will kill you If you know too much."

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

G'day nurelic, re "Hopefully it would unite the people of the Earth and bring everybody closer together. " unfortunately, I reckon that all of the fundamentalist nutters (doesn't matter what dogma - christian, muslim, toaster ) would see it as signs of the end times and take up arms against whoever is standing nearby. Just imagine some of those fools thinking that "they were right" even the thought of it turns my stomach. But then, after REALITY sinks in, maybe there would be good times. In short COME ON DOWN aliens (that sounds like a good title for a game show eh?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
I reckon that all of the fundamentalist nutters .. would see it as signs of the end times and take up arms against whoever is standing nearby

Indeed I think that would be the principle risk of making contact and may well be the reason why any visiting civilisation would remain elusive

Any civilisation capable of even locating the Earth, let alone making round trips, must have in their possession some technology which transcends space travel and enables them to jump between solar systems

In which case they would be supremely affluent, enjoying the abundance of natural resources available in every solar system, fearing nothing other than being captured by a developing civilisation such as humanity

Reconciling that utopian argument with the abduction phenomenon, perhaps their human guests begin to panic and require sedation or cause themselves injuries which require immediate surgery

I wonder if anyone can recall a single case where human bodies have been abducted from mortuaries, or even exhumed from graves, for dissection by aliens with a more nefarious agenda..

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic
Humanity needs to grow up and maybe an alien visitation will help us learn more about who we are in order to do that.

Haha, What a laugh.

Denialists will never accept disclosure of aliens and alien hybrids.

Humans deny Jesus Christ so humans will deny angels (aliens) for eternity.

People just cannot handle the truth.

When the aliens do show themselves and their hybrid children (nephilim) take control of this world sending it into a new goldern world order, a lot of people will probably want them dead.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
There will be no visitation or safe landing of any alien ships because it will be intercepted and destroyed before it can do that. We are the hostile beings in case you didn't know.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

All I know is... if the aliens look anything like your avatar, then we're in for a world of trouble...

...and I will never want to eat a taco ever again...

If that were the case, it means there have been legitimate alien sightings for hundreds of years

Yeah, in fact... after looking at your avatar picture more closely... it would appear that Donald Trump is indeed an alien...
edit on 26-5-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
i really wanna meet an alien, become best buds
seriously i do, we are all the same.. any personality anyone has could also be any other animal an of course any alien in space... im sure they would like to chill, hang out also, i do believe some day earth.. or somewhere someday will be a universal planet, multiple species from all over.. living together, but of course like we fight ourselves.. aliens will come to fight us or control us, but those are the bad aliens
um ok i went a bit off topic but yes i would like there to be an alien visitation, i believe we need it... but of course a good, friendly visit

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yes, Falling Skies is returning this summer. I like it also.

Until a "real" event happens ..I read all the fiction books I can find on contact etc...(also time travel fiction I can find)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I would like a visitation I think it would be good for us. It might be hard on everyone in the beginning but like you said op it would bring us all closer and humbled a bit. Our problems and pathetic wars would seem just that and our aging religions which are based on lies would wash away more rapidly.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I totally want a visitation, I think a civilization that advanced could possibly teach us a lot and hopefully with help from a more advanced culture; humanity could take a lesson in how to maintain itself without destroying its environment or how to find other environments just as habitable in other places.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

I do...the world has become a sick and desperate place with such backwards priorities I feel like an alien here anyway.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Hopefully it would unite the people of the Earth and bring everybody closer together. To also humble us down, get us over ourselves, and make us realize that we're part of a much bigger community.

I see what you're saying here. I feel a lot of the world would come together and "unite" however at the same time there are plenty of groups that would like to take advantage of this such as terror cells and other hostile forces. I'm not sure what would happen, but it sure would be interesting, that's for sure.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
To everyone who want aliens to visit and disclosure, read this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently the grid is now up and running and the aliens would like to read our throughts as long as we allow them them to do it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join