It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed out at the TTR?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Tonopah Test Range Operations and Maintenance Contract Transition Navarro Research and Engineering is very pleased to have been awarded the SNL Tonopah Test Range (TTR) Operations and Maintenance (O&M) contract. We appreciate the confidence SNL has shown in us, and look forward to supporting this very important project.

We understand that contract transition is a time of anxiety for current employees, and therefore we will act as quickly as possible to finalize all personnel decisions. Navarro values you, your knowledge and your experience at the TTR, and we wish to maximize utilization of incumbent knowledge, experience and successful performance.

Our Transition Team is onsite now, and we will be conducting interviews with all current employees. We will hold an Open House from 5 to 8 pm on Tuesday, May 1, at the Tonopah Convention Center, 301 Brougher Avenue, Tonopah, NV. We would like to conduct as many employee interviews as possible during the open house. We will also be available to conduct interviews between 8 am and 7 pm on Wednesday, May 2, at the Tonopah Convention Center.

If you have any questions, please contact our HR Manager, Maggie Sims. Maggie is in Tonopah, and you can reach her on her cell phone at (865) 607-0930. You can also contact our corporate recruiter, Jason Lesher, at [email protected] or (865) 220-9650.

www.navarro-inc.com...

If I interpret this correctly, Lockheed Martin no longer runs the Sandia portion of the TTR.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
www.navarro-inc.com...
If I interpret this correctly, Lockheed Martin no longer runs the Sandia portion of the TTR.

Too many people with souls.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
And Boeig too.
There are such facilities.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What operations carry out Lockheed Martin on TTR? I know Lockheed was a contractor for the base, they maintenance some equipment on the site?

new topics

top topics

join