It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further Evidence Coming That 9/11 Causes Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Further Evidence Coming That 9/11 Causes Cancer

In case the FDNY's findings last year didn't persuade you, more research is coming down the pipeline showing that 9/11 first responders are more likely to get cancer. Yay? The Daily News reports that Dr. Philip Landrigan is preparing an analysis of 20,000 medical case histories that show "an incidence of cancer that is 14% higher than expected for a population of the same profile" when looking at first responders. In short: Those who went down to the rubble more than ten years ago are now more likely than the rest of us to get prostate, thyroid and blood cancers.

Having further evidence that 9/11 can be directly connected to instances of cancer in first responders isn't going to do much to help them get better. But it will at least give the CDC's World Trade Center Programs for the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health more data to work with as it helps figure out how to best compensate them with Zadroga health benefits.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Interesting source & topic...Never really put much thought into the health implications left behind from 9/11.

Apparently the death of Donna Summers is being put down to 9/11 too.

Donna Summer died from 9/11 cancer?

As I don't have much knowledge on the subject, I couldn't say whether or not it's all true.

S&F

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Interesting source & topic...Never really put much thought into the health implications left behind from 9/11.

Apparently the death of Donna Summers is being put down to 9/11 too.

Donna Summer died from 9/11 cancer?

This is why i started this thread, to remind people because it seems like some already forgot.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Im so sick of how everything causes cancer now days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They claim high heels cause cancer as well should we believe that. Im sure NYC as a whole is the real cancer cause. This has been getting silly for a long long time now

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
What could be the triggers? I assume asbestos is one, but what can give you a blood cancer?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
What could be the triggers? I assume asbestos is one, but what can give you a blood cancer?

I don't know what triggers it, but all the stuff in that dust cannot be good for anybody.

new topics

top topics

join