It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the 2012 Phenomenon is Real!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have written the following article to explain and provide extensive evidence for the 2012 phenomenon based on all sources - current events, historical evidence, cultural evidence, insider evidence and even some channeled material.

It is intended specifically for subject novices and skeptics, but anyone interested in the topic should find it informative.

It is fairly large - 14 pages - thus a link to an external website that I also posted it on. If anyone (mods???) can put the whole file in one post, I'm sure the community will find it very beneficial.

The full article can be found here:
www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

The first part including a very critical and relevant tease follows. Note that ALL URLs did not survive the cut/paste.

Why the 2012 phenomenon is real! (Version 6)

1 Introduction
1.1 Mass Arrests are Imminent!

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND READ THIS! It will be the most important article you have ever read!

Over 773 CEO level resignations or terminations have occurred so far this year.

Arrest warrants have now been issued against the leaders of the Federal Reserve, the European Central Banks, BIS, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and Japan and many more very senior individuals! These arrests are about to take place!

Here is a VITAL LINK to critically important information regarding those upcoming worldwide VERY high level arrests that will occur shortly by the police and military.
1.2 Other BREAKING Alternative news reports

Via recent laws and Executive Orders, Martial Law is for all practical purposes already in effect in the United States! The U.S. Government can now do anything it wants with anything or anybody. And now with E.O. 13563 our laws are being made subject to international laws.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is “preparing for massive civil war!”

Anonymous is about to release lots of incontrovertible evidence of visitations of BENEVOLENT Extra Dimensional beings to our planet!

Hollywood and Occupy Philadelphia have both written a NEW Declarations of Independence!

It is now mathematically IMPOSSIBLE to ever balance the U.S. Budget. And the U.S. is actually in worse financial shape that Greece, not to mention the rest of the European Union! How long before it ALL collapses???

Many lawsuits worth hundreds of trillion of dollars have been launched against central banks, major banks, mortgage holders and others, many on behalf of the PEOPLE!

The New York Times is reporting that the FBI is the largest terrorist organization in the world and responsible for the vast majority of terror plots!

The above will be hitting the main stream media shortly!
1.3 What does it all mean?

If you truly know what is behind the above events and the meaning of it all you should be VERY happy! But most are worried about the above events and concerned about where the world and humanity are headed, mostly because of fear of the unknown. If you want to know what is really behind the news and/or what major events are yet to come, this is the article you NEED to READ! The answers are in here or are pointed to by this article. If this material is too much for you to handle, feel free to save it locally as the internet may not be available when you need it. You will likely want to refer to it in the future as further events unfold. The more of this material you can get through and absorb, the better prepared you’ll be to handle the coming physical, emotional and spiritual worldwide events.
1.4 What is the 2012 phenomenon?

The Mayans, the Aztecs, the Hopis, the Aborigines, the Dogons, the Eskimos and virtually every other indigenous culture believe that a new golden age on earth is imminent. Almost all major religions have also prophesized an imminent new Golden age on earth. This is what is happening now, a transition to a new Golden age! This is what is behind the Mayan date of 2012, not all the doom and gloom stuff you have been hearing. The 2012 phenomenon is the most positive news in human history! And you are here to witness and help in those changes. Instead of duality, dark, evil and service to self there will be oneness, light, love and service to others. Our governments, monetary and social systems will collapse and be almost immediately replaced with much better systems already waiting in the wings to minimize transition problems. Our bodies will change and we will regain many lost ESP like capabilities. What will happen shortly (if not already underway) is that the forces of dark and evil will be removed, either voluntary by resignation or forcibly via arrest. This is needed so the rest of humanity can concentrate on the other needed changes and so we can celebrate and enjoy our new life filled with love, light and the abundance which has been stolen from us!
1.5 Major scientific rationale for the 2012 phenomenon

If the above alternative news links don’t convince you, then maybe this will. Our entire solar system is changing dramatically! Conservative NASA scientists are using superlatives to describe multiple MAJOR changes occurring to literally every single planet in the solar system as well as the sun itself. As just one example the atmospheric pressure of Pluto has increased 300% while moving AWAY from the sun. The probable scientific reason for all of this is that our solar system is approaching a galactic alignment with an immense energy field. This energy is most likely responsible for the physical, emotional and spiritual changes to our solar system. A much better source with hundreds of URL’s (many from NASA) can be found in Wilcock: The Source Field Investigations – all of chapter 18.

The increased energy seems very similar to the immense waves of energy given off by spinning wheel objects like our galaxy directly along the plane of the equator. Our solar system travels in a sine wave across the plane of the galactic equator and such an alignment occurs roughly every 64 million years and is now in process. This alignment lasts roughly 36 years from 1980 to 2016 with the midpoint at 1998.

Could this energy which is affecting the solar system affect biological entities? While new to western science, Russian scientists such as Popp, Budakovski, Burlakov, Gariaev and Kaznacheyev have demonstrated the ability of DNA to almost instantaneously change when hit with specific types of energy. DNA has been shown to be able to store, transform and release coherent light. More importantly, Muller and Rohde have discovered that a sudden species evolution has occurred roughly every 62 million years in earth’s history and another one appears imminent. Indeed, our solar system crossing the plane of the galactic equator seems to be responsible for those evolutionary spikes. And this same process may cause a dramatic physical change to human beings. There is very substantial additional evidence of a 26K year perturbation to the evolutionary cycle which corresponds to the precession of the equinoxes. All of this in detail and much more is in Wilcock: The Source Field Investigations. It is a very important book to read!
2 The bad guys – the Illuminati and who they are
2.1 Many countries are building Underground bunkers specifically for 2012

edit on 5/17/2012 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Very interesting.
Can't wait to read.
Thanks for the reading material.
I'll be sure to check back in when I'm done.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
NVM

edit on 17-5-2012 by Invariance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Spot on.

Well said & although I don't know any scientists personally, I liked the references.

I've already gone through some major changes myself, all for the benefit of all.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

I love Ashtar Command! Smart people from all over the World! This site can atleast give you some kind of understanding of what is going on in our world.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Its a good site to give understanding of what is going on! Our DNA is being changed and allot of weird things are happening..Sweden has already gone cashless..Spain and somewhere else..This can atleast give us warning of what is heading our way..In my opinion..if you can afford to..move Northwest..Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota..These beings that are already here and active..want the east coast..others are on their way..reference SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth..Our Government knows something is going down but will never admit this..FEMA CAMPS created are a big sign..I cannot afford to move..so I am just stuck on the East Coast..so whatever come..just comes..
edit on 17-5-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well, the U.P. is again thinking about succeeding from Michigan and forming it's own state. Nothing happened last time that happened so I doubt if we will be having a civil war in Michigan for a while. So that's why they are amassing the armies, to settle us Yoopers down. We can't start forming another state anyway, what would our American flag look like with fifty one stars on it. That's way too much hassle redesigning the flag.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
When I read stuff like this, I imagine the speaker in front of a podium, madly waving their left arm, jumping up and down with their eyes wide open while choking the mic with their right arm and screaming when there is all caps.

It's a funny thought lol.

I am beginning to think that the new age that is coming represents a new world and a new way of thinking. I am deeply concerned about Fukushima... There is a lot of stuff happening, that is fact. But if another quake hits Fukushima, none of the stuff you posted will even matter. These reactors are probably as much of threat as Yellowstone, if not worse.

Albert Einstein said,

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

This really leads me to believe that something is going to have to change if the human race would like to survive. I don't know what it is, but something has to happen.

Just my humble opinion..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
But if another quake hits Fukushima, none of the stuff you posted will even matter. These reactors are probably as much of threat as Yellowstone, if not worse.

I agree with you in general, but not about the above.
As it happens, I was on a Dr. Greer CSETI expedition when the Japanese quake happened.
The night before, there was an amazing display - which I have a picture of.
The next night, nothing. Those that were sensitive were getting a message that they (the ET's) were busy elsewhere. It wasn't until later we heard about the quake.

One of the things the benevolent ETs are doing is helping to clean up polution, specifically Fukushima and other nuclear related stuff. This info comes from insider and channeled info as well as my personal experience.

I allude to this in the paper but don't go into detail or provide specific references. Here is one specific reference:
the2012scenario.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

Homeland Police ("Security") preparing for a civil war? So the frick what about it? Do you or they even know what a civil war is? Who is going to be fighting in this civil war? What side against what other side? The conspiracy theorists against the official story believers? That ought to end about as soon as it begins.

There won't be any 'civil war.' My gosh, some of you just react before even thinking of what things mean. I don't even see a revolution coming, because nobody gives a poo anymore, as long as they get their various fixes, and there are so many to choose from, that everyone is comfortable.

No revolution (unfortunately), and definitely no civil war. Go look up the meaning of those terms, if it's unclear still.

Thanks for taking the time to think critically instead of just pushing the "I can't wait until the end of this year!" agenda.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I tend to agree with you. There will be no civil war. But the powers that be and the fear mongers sure want one.
Do I really need to reference IRAN? That was the point of just that one reference - what others are saying. I'M not saying it!
Now do you know why there will be no civil war? . Calm down and the REST of the article and hopefully you will understand the broader message.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

Congradulations! You are the first person to post something about 2012 that i completely agree with!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
something awful is going to happen. dont think supernatural, or even natural at all for that reason. totally man made

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

So here we are then, the year 2012. The shift in ages is upon us, and we are to usher in the golden age. There is a great feeling that the hundredth monkey are already here, and more and more people are experiences real positive hope in the midst of the fascist hell hole the psychopaths are creating on this earth. There is reason to believe we have reached the threshold of love on this earth, meaning that exponential growth in people losing their fears are upon us and that this would only be stoppable by destroying the whole earth and its life.

Gaea is now demanding a New World Order for the survival of us both. New World meaning a world where love and positive forces are ruling the consciousness, and Order as in symbiotic order/relationship over destruction. The dark ones have been hoodwinked into leaking holy symbols and key codes to the human consciousness, most importantly the all Seeing Eye. We once used the symbol to represent our three eyes (the two in the front and the one in the mind) and a symbol for our relationship with the grand creator.

You see dear brothers and sisters; the biggest secret of the dark ones is that you all have a stargate within you. You all have this portal (third eye) in your mind which can initiate contact with the other side. We are not yet adult as sentient beings, and I don't really believe that we ever had the ability to do this on our own. But Gaea gave us the appropriate helping tools which was robbed from us and deleted from history.

The Mayans and Aztecs for example had contact with god through their sacrament which they called teonanacatl, or flesh of the gods. They apparently prophesied the return of their gods in these times, and behold; they are here. Do you believe yourself to be so enlightened that you would instantaneously know and understand the form the gods would return in, or are there reason to believe that it could be so outlandish, weird and alien that you wouldn’t acknowledge it? Please have that in mind as I represent the true return of the gods and the forbidden fruit of knowledge, the missing link and the answer to our future;

And in Christian art;

The knowledge to the hidden history is out, and the gods are truly returning in 2012. Brothers and sister, chose love over fear! Where is it written in stone that human beings have to achieve enlightenment without help and assistance? In all your life you are dependent on the help of others, and there is great strength in accepting help

I would just like to add this to a well written and great OP! Let go of your fears people! It is the most scary thing you can ever do, but you just have to let everything go. I know there is a great feeling of companionship and responsibility among people now, and for a long time that hindered me. I had a restless feeling that I had to keep inform people vigilantly and be prepared for whatever was to happen to us all. It took me 3 years to just let go of the world, and let go of my fears. I accepted love as the ultimate guidance in my life, and that was the first true step in my illumination. Now I realize that people that choose love will illuminate upon others, and will stand as an example. It is scary to not do anything, but it is incredible to hand out love. I know that each time someone puts love into the great clockwork instead of fear, chain reactions happens.

Choose love today, and your true illumination will start! The psychopaths will lose ALL their power if you stop fearing them. The last weapon they have against us is keeping us all in fear, be it anti-Christ, pole shift, economic collapse, WW III, judgment day, Armageddon and so on and so forth. They want everybody scared so they can keep us from going the next evolutionary step. Choosing love stops them in their tracks and inspires others to do so. Remember this; There are a lot of things you would never do out of fear, be it touching a spider, talking to and audience or make new friends et cetera. There are some things that are lethal dangerous, and you fear those things the most. But would you not do these things for the ones you love? Love is a much greater power in the universe than fear is, you will understand this once you align with it. Good luck to us all in these very, very interesting times

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I guess it was 2012 in 1970 too....

Kent State shootings

The Kent State shootings—also known as the May 4 massacre or the Kent State massacre[2][3][4]—occurred at Kent State University in the U.S. city of Kent, Ohio, and involved the shooting of unarmed college students by the Ohio National Guard on Monday, May 4, 1970. The guardsmen fired 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[5]

Some of the students who were shot had been protesting against the American invasion of Cambodia, which President Richard Nixon announced in a television address on April 30. Other students who were shot had been walking nearby or observing the protest from a distance.[6][7]

1971 May Day Protests

The Nixon administration canceled the protesters permit. U.S. Park Police and Washington Metropolitan Police, dressed in riot gear, raided the encampment. The police formed up in phalanxes and slowly moved through the park firing tear gas and knocking down tents, forcing out the campers. The campers scattered towards the Reflecting Pool and the Lincoln Memorial. At this point the campsite was closed down, forcing some protesters to abandon the demonstration while others were forced into the nearest car and others were ordered to leave the city by police. The remaining protesters estimated at 10,000 or more regrouped at various churches and college campuses in the area. At Georgetown University police arrived though the main gate and lobbed tear gas at hundreds of protesters who had sought refuge.[3] After the cancellation of the Sunday concert and the days actions many protesters left the city leading to hours long gridlock.

Sounds similar to occupy....

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I guess it was 2012 in 1942.......

Japanese American internment

]

Japanese-American internment was the relocation and internment by the United States government in 1942 of about 110,000 Japanese Americans and Japanese who lived along the Pacific coast of the United States to camps called "War Relocation Camps," in the wake of Imperial Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor.[1][2] The internment of Japanese Americans was applied unequally throughout the United States. All who lived on the West Coast of the United States were interned, while in Hawaii, where the 150,000-plus Japanese Americans composed over one-third of the population, an estimated 1,200[3] to 1,800 were interned.[4] Of those interned, 62% were American citizens.[5][6]

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here's an excerpt from the end of the original article that I'd like to comment on.

5 Future events that are likely this year
What are the incredibly amazing things still to come in 2012 and the next few years?

The remaining cabal and illuminati personnel will be arrested and tried for their crimes. Note that this is the real purpose behind all the new Acts and Executive Orders being put into place, not to harm or hurt the public even though that’s the way Main Stream Media is spinning it. The arrest information comes from the following independent insider sources: Drake, Bill Brockbrader(aka Bill Wood), David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford, Alfred Webre, Neil Keenan and John Kettler; and is backed up by at least 7 major channeled sources.

Government collusion with illuminati and negative extraterrestrials especially the Annunaki will be disclosed.

Main stream media will no longer be muzzled and will for a change be reporting the truth about meaningful events. The TRUE history of mankind on earth will be revealed including the lost civilizations of Atlantis and Lumeria.

New governments will be established that are really by and for the people.

A new financial system backed by precious metals has been agreed to by over 120 countries. It will be put into place shortly. Debts will be forgiven. Previously stolen money will be returned to the people.

We shall meet our own indigenous NON-Human race, called the Agharthans. They are literally under our noses living inside our hollow earth. Insiders such and Admiral Richard E. Byrd and Colonel Billie Woodard have had intimate contact with this race. And here is more evidence for the hollow earth ‘theory’.

First contact with ET’s and ED’s and even ascended masters will occur. ET’s living light based craft that are already here near earth but cloaked will decloak and many will land. Ascended Masters including Jesus and Buddha will return and walk among the people. These beings will assist humans in many areas including earth changes, pollution elimination, free energy distribution, replicator like devices and the changes to our bodies that will be occurring. Much of this will be temporary until Earth/Gaia ascends to the fifth dimension with most of its human inhabitants.

Our bodies will evolve from a carbon base to a crystalline base and will eventually be light based. Our DNA will change from 2 strands to their full 12 strand potential given time. Our pineal, pituitary and thalamus glands will be reactivated. We will gain many ESP like capabilities, namely, telepathy, astral projection, levitation, bi-location and others. We will each learn of our individual heritage and previous incarnations which were not necessarily on earth.

Am I the only one who thinks this is utter quackery? It seems like a garbled collection of ridiculous predictions and portions of it sound like bad sci-fi.

It's like the author is thinking "If I predict enough stuff, hopefully I'll eventually be right about something".

Everyone can blast me for being a skeptic, but Agharthans from the hollow earth? Humans transforming into crystalline and light based life forms? Come on, folks.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

you from dah U P Ehh?

EX Detroiter..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

You better watch it if you walk around Michigan now. Your picture looks like you may be feral

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
Am I the only one who thinks this is utter quackery? It seems like a garbled collection of ridiculous predictions and portions of it sound like bad sci-fi.

It's like the author is thinking "If I predict enough stuff, hopefully I'll eventually be right about something".

Everyone can blast me for being a skeptic, but Agharthans from the hollow earth? Humans transforming into crystalline and light based life forms? Come on, folks.

I always teeter on the edge of disbelief. But an annoying part of me, deep down inside, won't let the matter rest. Who knows... it would be nice if it were true. I won't get my hopes up, but I won't completely 100% blow it off. Hey, we're not too far off from December. If nothing happens, we can all make fun of each other here. If something DOES happen, we can all celebrate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join