It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Destroy Building 7??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

It's all in the article. It's not my fault you have selective hearing and tunnel vision. You will never see the big picture because you're like a little child looking at a connect-the-dots and saying.... "Mommy, it's just a bunch of dots....I don't see anything but a bunch of dots....waaaahhhh can i go out and play now?"

And just how do you live your life differently than I do, being as how you believe in some grand conspiracy?
How does knowledge of this grand conspiracy put you a leg up on the rest of us?
Does it get you a bigger house?
Does it allow you to drive a newer Lexus?
Do you earn more than we do?
Or
Has it turned you into a grumpy individual who:
Lives in a shack in the woods.
Doesn’t believe a word on tv, but watches everyday.
Would never take a loan for a better house because money would go to ‘the bankers’.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Ah, so you believe in astrology; that could explain a lot.

Hey, don't be dissing astrology. It's pretty cool, but how it relates to 9/11, I'm not sure.

It seems like the general consensus is that nobody knows what happened, but the overall truther side of the debate seems to be that the OS must be wrong, even when it's right. The basis of the entire conspiracy, even around WTC 7, is that everything in the OS is a lie because it must be. It's not based on evidence or testimony by witnesses, leaked videos from concerned citizens, etc. It's based on the belief that the OS is made by some unnamed evil. It would make a good book, but all the evidence that cannot be ignored in reality points to the WTC 7 having collapsed due to damage and fire.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dick Cheney
BlackWater

Why? Who knows
edit on 15-5-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Have any of your researched who Silverstien was? He rebuilt WTC 7 to help revitalize this area. He made his money. No need for insurance. If he wanted he could have leveled it then and rebuilt. What sucked, is that when it was starting to turn and people had forgotten about 93 9/11 happened.

There was NO reason to bring down 7. None. I mean, most of you point to missing money or secret organizations. If they could, as you claim, pull off 9/11, why would it be needed? Could they not move it without destroying THREE buildings.Use some common sense here.

Educate yourself with the history of the area and how it came to be and how it affected those that lived there.

We went into Iraq based on a UN resolution months in planning before 9/11. It was not for war.

Money 'disappears' all the time. A few billion is not worth killing 3000 people. In that age it was alot easier to manipulate server data than it is now with all the watchguards.

edit on 15-5-2012 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
why destroy building 7, indeed. op you don't believe the mainstream theory. and you don't believe the "prevailing" conspiracy theories. something else? the world had to be watching this, so no one would notice something else happening elsewhere. governments and world leaders trying desparately trying to stop something entirely unrelated?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

to distract people from controlled demolitions of both wtc towers. it's simple actually. you are welcome.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by MrWendal

If there were 3-4,000 SEC insider trading files in WTC 7 it is not obvious to me why perps should need to destroy all of them rather than vanishing the pertinent ones. And so far as the paperwork is concerned would perps want those few pertinent files to end up on view like this ?

911research.wtc7.net...

Have you got anything to support your contention that SEC's back-up was also in WTC 7 ? Doesn't having your back-up in the same building pretty much negate the whole point ?

No it is not obvious is it? I would assume it would not be obvious unless we were able to know what the files actually were. Sadly we will never know.

Anything to support my contention? Yes it would be the reply to the FOIA request which I linked earlier in the thread. It would be SEC's own statement which claimed the backups were in the building. It was MS news. I linked to it earlier in the thread as well.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
And just how do you live your life differently than I do, being as how you believe in some grand conspiracy?
How does knowledge of this grand conspiracy put you a leg up on the rest of us?
Does it get you a bigger house?
Does it allow you to drive a newer Lexus?
Do you earn more than we do?
Or
Has it turned you into a grumpy individual who:
Lives in a shack in the woods.
Doesn’t believe a word on tv, but watches everyday.
Would never take a loan for a better house because money would go to ‘the bankers’.

The Powers That Be are petrified of too many people waking up to their atrocities. That's why they pay the shills. It's an information war and its important to them because they are fully aware of the latent powers of humanity, especially as a collective consciousness. They know that if the awakening process is left unchecked there will be a revolution at some point and they will be overthrown.

All of the debating and otherwise nasty diatribe aside, you have much to learn about human consciousness and the evolutionary process. And there is nothing wrong with that. In order to progress in knowledge and wisdom, someone has to sling the lunacy and nonsense to provide inspiration and motivation to those on the positive side to move forward. And that is your purpose. The good news is, human beings will absolutely awaken and take control of this world from the Dark Cabal of the Power Elite. It not a question of if, but when.
edit on 15-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by YetSharkproof

Building 7 was not too profitable office building at that time. Tenants were moving out and the whole Downtown office business market was harmed with surplus of available space, which lowered leasing prices. This was proved when Building 7 tenants, right after the attacks, relocated themselves with no difficulty to readily available office premises.

So where did you get this from....? Some "truther" site of dubious credibility ?

Know severl people who worked in WTC 7 for Solomon Smith Barney

They tell me packed in there tighter than can of sardines......

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I repeat from my previous post "None of the planes went straight to their intended target". Some even flew slightly zig zag then went to their targets. Oh but your "non truther logic" just wont ever get that will you? Yea I know I even wasted my time telling you this. Oh well, someone else will benefit from it.

Ok clown - Lets examine your statement

The hijackings took place soon after plane reached cruise altitude and everyone relaxed,

AA11

Left Boston (Logan) at 7:59 am - hijacked aprox 8:14 - 15 minutes

Here is flight path - make a beeline right down Hudson to New York, no zig zags here

United 175

Left Boston (Logan) at 8:14 Am, hijacking 8:42 - 8:46 prcise time unknown, time 28-32 minutes

Flight path shows making U turn back to New York from near Bethleham PA, No zig zags here

American 77

Left Washington (Dulles) at 8:20 am, hijacking between 8:51 and 8:56, precise time unknown

Flight path show plane retracing its path from West Virginia back to Washington No zig zags here

[img]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flightpath-AA77.gif[/img

United 93

Left Newark (NJ) at 8:41, 40 minutes late . Living in NJ and flying from Newark, it is a SH*TH*Le, dirty, staff
stupid and lazy (which accounts for why planes always late)

Hijacked around 8:28

Flight path shows straight line from hijack point near Cleveland toward Washington. No zig zags here

I dont know how you came to this conclusion Should get someone to school you in geography and map reading

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Building 7 had to be destroyed becuause it was from there that the 911 attacks where orchestrated...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
as far as i'm concerned the logical answer is this:

building 7 was demolished because [insert culprit/s here] wasn't able to arrange a plane flying into it. destroying by plane would have been totally impossible (unlike the other two that got pulled) so therefore the only option was to have it demolished.

reasons why? probably a few things, the aforementioned destruction of various investigative material could be one, insurance another, and also (i suspect) to strengthen the reason to invade other countries, ... and then there's population control.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

The start of your post is exactly why many choose not to participate in these forums anymore.

May I ask, does it feel good to call someone else with a differing opinion than you a "clown"? What exactly does your insult accomplish to prove your point?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Building 7 had to be destroyed becuause it was from there that the 911 attacks where orchestrated...

Proof? I am a "truther" and I have not seen a single shred of evidence to show this statement is true.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JizzyMcButter
the missing 2.3 trillion that rumsfeld announced on 9/10 was already being investigated in WTC7 and the wall of the pentagon that got hit.

C'mon, that's just a coincidence, sir.

The fact that two locations that were investigating the largest fraud in the history of the world were destroyed via fire, and a plane on the same day ultimately erasing all evidence and diverting attention elsewhere is simply a coincidence. I mean, what else could it be?

Okay, okay, some will say Building 7 was destroyed via controlled demolition. But guess what, bro, we don't fully understand the intracacies of quantum mechanics. It was possible that the building was randomly weakend on that day because a bunch of subatomic particles that made up the buildings foundation and structure deicded to change place. Impossible? Think again!

I mean seriously, you guys think this is some conspiracy site or something where you can just post willy nilly conspiracies. Everyone knows conspiracies are fake, and the MSM is the only legit source for information.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sorry, double post...
edit on 15-5-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by JizzyMcButter

I know you won’t like this but this link hear makes short work of the missing 2.3 trillion claim.

www.911myths.com...

also it was my understanding that the 2.3 trillion in accounting errors (lets say missing for arguments sake) was being investigated at the pentagon. And surly if it was just to destroy the evidence in that investigation they could have just said that the information was destroyed in the fires, or made a better job of covering up the “missing” 2.3 trillion by not having Rumsfelt announce it (wasn’t the first time it was mentioned though) the day before 9/11. That makes no sense and its not logical.

That's just total crap. Total disinfo at its best. All the records of the missing 2 trillion were destroyed. The pentagon and all the military industrial insiders on the take were covered up with 911. Rumsfeld has never had to say another word about it. Honestly, your either a disinfo agent or a fool without intuitive power. Believe what you want but the truth will be known and it is coming soon in 2012. Hold on to your shorts, brutha.

I want a logical answer.

edit on 14-5-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Essentialy, If I were to theorize why Building 7, It was knocking out several things at once. If you are going to remote detonate two buildings, It would be wise for the computerized detonation device to be close to the target buildings. All it takes for something like the wtc complex is a large number of charges placed at key points in the building, and a computer to properly set off the sequence of charges. Number two, the largest investigation in SEC history had all their hard paper copies stored in that building. This includes records of wire tranfers made by the pentagon(another building hit that morning) that would account for the two trillion dollars that went missing from their books. Note: The accounting offices where the records for this missing money was stored just happened to be the location the plane struck. Taking out this building also insured that all subsquent investigations and emergency management capabilities would be directed from a remote site, instead of at the center itself. having the main govt. offices destroyed allows for a lot of confusion at ground level, and also allows for outside agents to show up and begin directing operations for the first few days, until the local govt. officials have reorganized enough to take charge. By then, black boxes gone, records that may have survived gone, clean up already begining. This is by no means what actually happened, but if I were directing such an event, I would certainly do it in this manner, to insure maximum confusion and disorganization on the ground, while destroying all evidence that could point to the true culprits. Dont you find it strange, the same company that carried away the okc bombing debris ended up being the guys to haul away the wtc debris? Steel debris that by coincidence were exactly long enough to fit neatly into the bed of a standard dump truck.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You're starting from an invalid premise when you state the reason they pulled bldg 7 was because the planning was done there.

I had been under the impression that they pulled bldg 7 because of records of many miss-dealings and the other CIA records there that needed to be gotten rid of; including the documentation of where the missing 7 trillion dollars went???

Jaden

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Go ahead and accuse me of evading the question at hand but...

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS A MOOT POINT

It shouldn't matter why "they" blew up the building(s). Maybe Silverstein and the Bush's have pyromania in common, who the hell knows??

What matters is that WTC 7 was obviously demolished by controlled demolition. Period. "Why" is entirely irrelevant at this point.

Criminal cases are built on evidence of the event WAY before they ever consider motive

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join