It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

boy raised by his dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I herd about this on the radio today, I know this has happend before but I think this is just weird....

www.mosnews.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yeah, but what about his dog????

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Yeah, but what about his dog????

It's not walking upright after 3 weeks.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
These stories are just heartbreaking.

The Story of Genie
On November 4, 1970 a girl was discovered. She had been locked in a room alone for over ten years. She was tied to a potty chair and left to sit alone day after day. At night, she was tied into a sleeping bag which restrained her arms. She was put into an over-sized crib with a cover made of metal screening. Often she was forgotten. On those nights she slept tied to the potty chair.

At first, people could hardly believe that Genie was thirteen years old. While she seemed to understand a few words, the only words she could say were, "stopit" and "nomore." She had a strange bunny-like walk� she held her hands up in front of her like paws and moved in a halting way. She could not chew solid food and could hardly swallow. She spat constantly. She sniffed. She was not toilet-trained and could not focus her eyes beyond 12 feet. She weighed 59 pounds and was 54 inches tall.

There is a site dedicated to feral children here

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I've heard of many occurances like this such as 2 girls being raised by a pack of wolves, another boy being raised by a dog and a girl being raised by pigs.

top topics

join