It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Joker on ATS radio now running their mouth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry but if you still believe the official story about 911 you simply have to be either very ill informed or just plan stupid. I really mean that.
Every Single Part of that day is dodgy to the bone. The exercises, how bush found out, shanksville, the pentagon, the covering of the lawn at the pentagon, Everything about Osama Bin Laden, Everything regarding the collapse of all three buildings, Everything about the 911 commission, EVERYTHING!

To be presented with not only all of these discrepancies but some very important facts and evidence, and still not to find anything fishy with any of them, thats just plain stupid. Not ignorant, stupid.

In my opinion of course.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
See, some of the responses in this thread just confirm my point.

People cannot discuss this subject matter without resorting to proclamations of knowing exactly what happened (they don't, no-one does), and being uncivil.

It simply kills the subject dead as far as geniune discussion and debate goes.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

People cannot discuss this subject matter without resorting to proclamations of knowing exactly what happened (they don't, no-one does), and being uncivil.

My point exactly. However I wouldn't go as far to say "no one" knows for sure how it was executed. Most of the people involved were probably only told what they needed to know to get the job done. Like the people that rigged the buildings, for example. There's only a handful that know exactly how it was done. Bush and friends are probably not in that group of know it all's.

But that's just speculation...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

you are correct, sir, 9/11 was an outside job. lol.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

who could blame anyone for being direct when dealing with "debunkers" and shills?
that's just silly.
edit on 13-5-2012 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
it was a big psy-opperation at least thats what i think

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by earthinhabitant

Just a tip based solely on my own meaningless personal opinion:

[color=75FFAC]You would probably have better luck getting your point across, if you shortened that extremely confusing run-on sentence.

Originally posted by earthinhabitant

Sounds like you are full of crap, and need some help and I have a few moments this life time and be glad to have you respond here, as like to have a few words with you on your views and comments about saying the planes took down the buildings towers, 2 planes 3 buildings, near free fall rate of gravity without any resistance, are you serious or just some one who is trying to cover it up, as you are implicated in a few ways as being the terrorist, just so you know..

There was nothing confusing about what was written. Maybe a trip back to college would be useful to help you make sense of this simple paragraph?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

It is just like someone giving their opinion
here on the boards...
9/11 was not an inside job

Are you basing your opinion on what was presented to you on tv?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis

we know for sure what did and did not happen that day, maybe you or some may not or not care or other...as we know what happened, no doubt about it there, so let us be clear on what did happen and stop this nonsense alien or ufo explanations or pretending we do not know what and who...

edit on 12-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

Speak for yourself. No one outside the loop knows for sure what happened and what didn't happen. All evidence has been destroyed and we may never know the truth. No matter your opinion, you cannot sit there and say you know for sure, without a doubt, what really happened.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Niobis because: (no reason given)

The 'evidence' was not all destroyed. A lot of photos and videos exist still, they are enough to realise the government & the MSN tried to dupe us all. Nice try by them, but they left way too may clues behind.

BTW, have you seen all the September Clues videos?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

It simply kills the subject dead as far as genuine discussion and debate goes.

If regular users can spot that this pace is infested with shills then surely mods can even more so?

This is what kills the discussions, shills flooding each thread with junk repetitive nonsense, and no actual evidence. At least those researching what really happened provide evidence to back up their claims.

I think this place is massively propped up by the 9/11 threads, and this place will wither if the mods dont make more effort to keep the house clean. Who is going to want to visit a site riddled with shills, when there are many other cleaner places to debate?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

haha just like your name
lol

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

At this moment, I can't be certain as to which one it is, but it must be one or the other...

Either...
  • You know dam well that your reply to me is total nonsense.
    OR
  • You're an idiot, and you actually believe it is true.

Originally posted by 4hero

There was nothing confusing about what was written. Maybe a trip back to college would be useful to help you make sense of this simple paragraph?

Regardless of which of those is accurate, I can't think of any logical reason for you to reply directly to me. I assume that your post is no more than an ill-fated attempt at grabbing some useless stars? Good luck with that.

I was just providing a necessary tip, which was ignorantly ignored. It wasn't easy for me to be polite about it, but I did it anyways. The OP doesn't realize that he is doing more harm than good. When the goal is simply to prove that someone else is full of crap, one really should avoid creating a cluttered mess of nonsensical gibberish, whilst making the claim.

I already have a pretty good idea of what your next reply to me will be, so I'll just go ahead and say "No Thanx". Most likely, I won't even waste my time reading it, yet alone reply to it.

Farewell.....

• posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Niobis
    You can't speak for me. Don't get me wrong, I know who was behind 9/11 and why it was done. However I cannot honestly sit here and say there are no unanswered questions, and that I know without a doubt, exactly what happened.

I don't know exactly what technology was used to pull it off.
    I don't know what happened to the planes.
    I don't know what happened to all the people.
    I don't know why people are still listed as being alive now or dead years before 9/11.
    I don't know who planted all the bombs in the buildings, or how many people it took to do it, or how long it took.

We do know who profited and is profiting?
    We do know who tried to cover it up?
    We do know who had motives?

Yes, yes and yes, there I answered those and all the unknowns, unknowns, unknowns...is not defense.

Your occupation, take it, is governmental in some capacity, so you can recuse yourself, to some extent if this is true...other wise, will pay more credence to your responses, so if you are not implicated in some form, i.e., by occupation, then or now, your comments are not apt to be biased, is the presumption...

THE TRUTH OF WHO DID 9/11~JESUIT/ROTHSCHILD ISRAELI ZIONIST CONTROL AMERICA

Who was involved in 9/11 from the top down:
    1) The Vatican Jesuit Order of Malta ties with CIA -Order Hit
    2) British Crown and Saudi Arabia Funding Operation
    3) Rothschild Israeli Zionist ground-minions Organizing
    4) US Bush Presidency-Administration/Air Force and FBI cover-up
    5) US/British News Media Networks reporting lies of the event
    6) Corporations, Halliburton, Raytheon and others Insurance companies that bankrolled profits
    7) Financial Institutions like Goldman Sachs with prior knowledge -inside trading

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
    link   

It simply kills the subject dead as far as geniune discussion and debate goes.

If your point is that it killed the topic, as far a being genuine, not sure understand, as no need to know excactly what happen, let say some breaks in a house and kills someone and witness and video show only part of what happen and not all, however makes it real clear, beyond shadow of a doubt, who committed the criminal act...do you just ignore the evidence and facts of the case and discredit, because a few details are missing...however all you need for the conviction and more, is there...?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
    link   
    It is funny that there is over 100 theories on 911 and only one is right, but everyone goes ape # if people disagree with their pet theory...

Food for thought, all of you but one guy are spending a crapload of time on a theory that is totally incorrect. I got better ways to waste...I mean spend my time...lol

edit on 13-5-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
    link   
    reply to post by BrokenCircles

More harm than good, so knowing the truth is less important and setting the record straight is dangerous?

Occupation would be nice, if you could share that with us, as simple yes or no, you work for the government in some capacity?

A "no, thanks", response is fine, however, if you are involved in the said, criminal organization then really should state it, so we do not make any mistake on where you are coming from and influences your job may have on your thoughts and comments...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
    It is funny that there is over 100 theories on 911 and only one is right, but everyone goes ape # if people disagree with their pet theory...

Food for thought, all of you but one guy are spending a crapload of time on a theory that is totally incorrect. I got better ways to waste...I mean spend my time...lol

edit on 13-5-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

yes, we better stick to the facts of the matter and less theory...as not sure how many theories are out there, and how many are right or wrong, just know, lot of lying, misconception or deception going on around about what happen and people need to get their facts straight, self included.
    edit on 13-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:00 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Varemia

Ok, let's just try to be honest and review the details together and make sure we are all on the same page and have seen all the evidence, as blind judgement is not really fair to us all and hearing someone on ATS shilling the official story and tell us to believe it or forget about it, just not what advice, I care to take or obey...

If you want to just believe what you want, then don't blame anyone for trying to help you, with your condition, as an open mind is essential to understand and grasp what happen and the facts...no need to speculate and fabricate....an especially relying on information that the sources who own these interests are implicated in committing the offense, as that would be ignorance and we are denying that here at ATS...right?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
    link   

reply to post by Varemia

Ok, let's just try to be honest and review the details together and make sure we are all on the same page and have seen all the evidence, as blind judgement is not really fair to us all and hearing someone on ATS shilling the official story and tell us to believe it or forget about it, just not what advice, I care to take or obey...

If you want to just believe what you want, then don't blame anyone for trying to help you, with your condition, as an open mind is essential to understand and grasp what happen and the facts...no need to speculate and fabricate....an especially relying on information that the sources who own these interests are implicated in committing the offense, as that would be ignorance and we are denying that here at ATS...right?

You're only reading what you want to read from my posts. If you paid attention, I wasn't taking sides either way.

My point is that I do not want to continuously see people here spouting off about their "facts," when in fact they are simply spouting off things they heard from other places, not verifiable sources. Your facts are more often than not simply the repetition of baseless assertions made by conspiracy videos. I could just as easily support laser beams from outer space as any of the various theories that people such as yourself embrace.

In denying ignorance on ATS, we are attempting to be objective about the evidence, not stick to one side and ignore all the counter evidence. I would like to see one "truther" actually pay attention and consider the counter-evidence to their claims, rather than dismissing it on the basis of it not conforming to their faith.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
    link   

Originally posted by 4hero

The 'evidence' was not all destroyed. A lot of photos and videos exist still, they are enough to realise the government & the MSN tried to dupe us all. Nice try by them, but they left way too may clues behind.

BTW, have you seen all the September Clues videos?

Did you not read my post? I clearly said we don't know what happen to the planes.

Photos and videos can only prove so much. They still do not answer the unknowns I pointed out.

We do know who profited and is profiting?
    We do know who tried to cover it up?
    We do know who had motives?

Yes, yes and yes, there I answered those and all the unknowns, unknowns, unknowns...is not defense.

Your occupation, take it, is governmental in some capacity, so you can recuse yourself, to some extent if this is true...other wise, will pay more credence to your responses, so if you are not implicated in some form, i.e., by occupation, then or now, your comments are not apt to be biased, is the presumption...

You didn't answer anything. Where's the planes? Where's the people? What group planted the bombs?

You're singing to the choir here. I'm just saying you cannot claim to know it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join