It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P. G.'s Reptilian Experience

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirddensity
Does anyone know of a way to put cassette tape audio into a mp3 or wmv file?

If possible, it would be much better than just reading what he said.

Yes. Use the software supplied to your sound card, and convert it with MS Audiorec. Need a cable, too.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This story has some credibility, But like mentioned earlier, there is little proof, like pictures...

I'd like some more information about the weapon, sounds like an EMP weapon to me...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Great post so thumbs up
and also this is the only case of reptillian contact that I have actually believed in, so another thumbs up

But it also kinda reminds me of the case of Ted the Caver, it is a long read, but I assure you its worth it, heres the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I agree with most of the others.The story does sound believable and interestin but it lacks evidence of sort,evens a vague discription of the creatures would of been good.But i find it very intriging to read.

Creatures are able to live deep underground.This has been known for more than a millenia.Bats are a perfect example.But for intelligent beings/creatures to have evovled unerground,with possibly little or no vegetation and not many other animals to come across,to hunt and eat, sounds abit unlikely.But again good story,if you could post any pictures or possibly drawings,that`d be good.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
On the taped conversation he goes into more detail with what they look like and how he felt a presence of "evil". If there are any specific questions, I can email him to see what he says.

As far as the sound card goes, I have an integrated sound card and have no idea how to find out if there was software that came with it. So if you have more details on how to make the audio file, U2U me. I'd like to keep the geek talk out of the thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hello all. Quick update. I recorded the tape into an mp3 file. As soon as my member uploads are back up, I will get it posted for you all.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
thank you thirddensity
for bringing me this story.

I belive P.G 100%
but ask him to decsribe their eyes i,ris in particular

here is my story
with images

www.geocities.com...

like pg my purpose for "coming out" is to find the others who know in order to learn more and peice the puzzle together.

I am 8 years ahead in knowledge as my experience was in 1995 and i am same age 31 so im no kid

this really happens all over every day

and many pay heavy prices for their knowledge

I know what hes feeling- Alone
I have some answers for him
[email protected]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I live near the Underground in Carthage, and there's really nothing fishy about it. Plus, I guarantee you no one went ATV-riding inside of there. Security is pretty tight, but that's just because they're worried about contamination.

On a cooler note, there's an abandoned section of that Underground literally about a hundred yards away from the facility. It's got two levels (the lower level is flooded), and we've made two trips to explore it. We even explored the lower section by boat. You can see the blog entries about it at:

undergroundozarks.com...
undergroundozarks.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Can you ask him what the marker/symbol at the entrance looked like?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hmmmm....there are a few things that bothers me about this story. Firstly, why would someone be allowed to go tooling around in an active storage system? I just do not think the people running it would be too kosher this person is high speeding on vehicles through enclosed passageways threatening to damage what they're storing. Another thing that bothers me is the fact that one of the ATV's was left behind.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What happens to all the authors of the interesting topics? Does the Goverment go get them? They never seem to finish their stories ether because they are out of ideas or because it's a true story and the goverment really went out to get them
. Anyone know of members with stories like this one that never got the chance to finish them and have not been seen on ATS since? I know one what about this guy who said he had a being called bob watching over him. His name was "everlastingnoitall" and his post was "New Member With Interesting Situation". Interesting read. Well let's hope the feds didn't get them

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azure Twilight
What happens to all the authors of the interesting topics? Does the Goverment go get them? They never seem to finish their stories ether because they are out of ideas or because it's a true story and the goverment really went out to get them
. Anyone know of members with stories like this one that never got the chance to finish them and have not been seen on ATS since? I know one what about this guy who said he had a being called bob watching over him. His name was "everlastingnoitall" and his post was "New Member With Interesting Situation". Interesting read. Well let's hope the feds didn't get them

I am the author of this topic, although the stoy is from an individual who is an aquaintance.

The government hasn't got me. I haven't gone anywhere either. I've been posting on ATS for quite a while now.

As for not finishing the story, that was pretty much it. I still have it on tape, but can't figure out how to transfer it onto the computer. If someone volunteered, I would send them a copy so they could do it.

Again, if anyone wants to talk to him, I can give you his email address.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I would suggest trying to get a hold of the other witness to corroborate the story.

Also, I would ask him if he has ever read the Lacerta Files. Before bringing up the quotes below. I find similarities from the story. I don't for a second believe it is true, and think they are using it to create their own story.

For those who don't know, the Lacerta Files are an alleged interview with a reptilian.

Question: Where can we find such a surface-near entry to your world?

Answer: Do you really think I will tell you their exact location? If you want to find such an entry, you have to search it by yourself (but I would advise you not to do that). When I came to the surface four days ago, I used an entry approximately 300 of your kilometres north from here near to a large lake, but I doubt that you would be able to find it (there are only a few entries in this part of the world—more are far more north and east). As a little advice: if you are in a narrow cave or in a tunnel or even in something that looks to you like an artificial mine shaft and as deeper you walk as smoother appear the walls and if you feel unusual warm air streaming from the depth or if you hear the rushing sound of streaming air in a ventilation or elevator shaft, then look for a special kind of artificial and smooth wall somewhere in the cave with a door made of gray metal. If you would be able to open that door (but I doubt this) you would be in a usually round technical room with ventilation systems and elevators to the depth. This is probably an entry to our world. If you have reached this point, you should know that we are now definetely aware of your presence. You are already in big trouble if you have entered the round room, but you should look for one of the two reptilian symbols on the walls. If there are no symbols or other symbols, you are maybe in bigger trouble as you think, because not every underground installation belongs to our kind. Some new tunnel systems are operated from alien races (including hostile races). My general advice if you find yourself in a for you strange underground installation: run away as fast as you can.

With reguard to the graffiti, ask if they resemble these symbols.

Question: Have you a special symbol or something like that with which we can identify your kind?

Answer: We have two major symbols representing our species. One (the more ancient) symbol is a blue serpent with four white wings on a black background (the colours have religious meanings for us). This symbol was used from certain parts of my society, but it is today very seldom—you humans have copied it very often in your old writings. The other symbol is a mystic being you would call a "Dragon" in the shape of a circle with seven white stars in the middle. This symbol is much more common today. If you see one of that symbols on a cylindrical craft I've described in my previous answer or on some underground installation, this thing or place belongs definetely to us (and I would advise you to go away from there as soon as possible).

Frankly, I don't believe the story, but this info might help you figure it out.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If you still need help with putting the tapes onto the pc its pretty easy

you need to get a lead which will plug into your sound card, and make sure it has a end that will plug into your hifi, it can also plug into your hifi headphone slot if needs be, download a program called sound forge or cool edit, open your volume control the little speaker in the task bar on windows xp, then select options then properties, then tick line in, open up sound forge or cool edit, press play on your tape make sure it is connected to the sound card via the lead, you will now hear it playing through your pc speakers press the record button on sound forge or cool edit, wait until its full recorded press stop then save it

pretty easy once you get the leads

if you still need help, you can send me the tape and ill record it for you, im in the uk tho

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I don't know if this was said, but can you go back there and take pictures and film it?

If it was already said, I'll delete my post.

[edit on 20-4-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sry for the bump but it has been a LONG time and now im almost completly sure this was a hoax. So either post the audio tape or something to prove it's not a hoax or everyone will think of you as a liar and you will not be welcomed at ATS
. Sry if I'm a little rough but please at least give life signals. Oh and the part about nobody welcoming you is a joke

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
good work of fiction, reminds me of a movie I saw, I think it was plainly titled "gargoyles"

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I find this story pretty intresting (remember reading this a long while back)

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I've had numerous encounters with a Reptilian. His name was Iggy, and he was my pet Iguana!!!

Rest in Peace, Iggy...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Third Destiny, you offered "PG's" email address to anyone interested in contacting him directly. I live near Carthage, MO and am familiar with the area, and I would love to get a hold of your friend in order to learn more, if you'll allow it. I'm new here, and can't send this message directly, but I'll appreciate it if you can contact me with the information I seek. I know this is an older thread. Hopefully it finds it's way to you. Thanks.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join