It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it unnatural for men and women to live together ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunshineteaco

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Who will be more likely to be afraid of spiders?

actually, i wear the pants in that respect, not spiders in particular. hubby is so scared of reptiles, if he knows there has been a lizard in the house at some point in the last 24 hours, he'll wear his shoes inside for the rest of the day. i realize this is probably a unique situation, but too funny not to share. he has actually threatened to shoot a lizard with his 45 while it was still in the house! whenever the cats drag a little creepy crawly in, given the poor thing is still kicking, hubby will freak, and i'll calmly pick it up as if it were nothing more than a lucky penny and take it outside, as far from the house as possible. i actually crawled under my mother-in-law's house to catch a 5-foot rat snake while he cowered at the threshold. ah, the silliness! now that i think about it, certain bugs scare him as much as lizards do. centipedes, wasps, and yeah, spiders too! you should see this man use a fly-swatter. he'll go in swinging like he's caught up in a swarm of bees when it's just one fly he's after. *wipes tear of laughter from face*

Haha as I did mention as there are some exceptions. I tell ya that one of my bosses that a work with, he's a big dude, 6'3, 300 pound guy and black belt in Tae Kwon-Do, he used to be a body gaurd, and a bouncer. He's terrified of spiders and wasps. lol

new topics

<< 1   >>

join