It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, how to teach an animal raw emotion!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is pretty random, and might have been posted but a friend emailed me this link about a lion living with humans, being taught and released, and the reunion..

watch the clip, im a little dubious how legit it is, but i suppose it could be real?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Isnt that the dude whos wife got killed by one of these Lions?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
This is pretty random, and might have been posted but a friend emailed me this link about a lion living with humans, being taught and released, and the reunion..

watch the clip, im a little dubious how legit it is, but i suppose it could be real?

www.youtube.com...

There's a whole documentary on Christian the lion and the two guys who raised him, it's absolutely real.

And...no, one of them was not killed by the lion. You're probably thinking of Roy Horn (siegfried and roy), but he didn't die. Close though.

Edit: Oh his wife...I doubt it. I thought these dude were for sure homosexuals.
edit on 5/4/2012 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thank you for that, brought a needed cheer to my day..

It's amazing to see them reunite, that recognition arise from wariness.

So sad that it's a rarity and that in a while, the world will once more return to it's usual miserable status...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by goochball

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

www.youtube.com...

There's a whole documentary on Christian the lion and the two guys who raised him, it's absolutely real.

And...no, one of them was not killed by the lion. You're probably thinking of Roy Horn (siegfried and roy), but he didn't die. Close though.

Edit: Oh his wife...I doubt it. I thought these dude were for sure homosexuals.
edit on 5/4/2012 by goochball because: (no reason given)

Lol, I thought one of them was a woman. Yikes!!

I know of someone who lived with bears ended up meeting his fate at one of their dinner tables, and you really cannot blame the animals, it's not like they have "vacancy" signs at the door of their forests. Or that lady who had her face eaten off by a chimp whos "owner" (retarded woman it should be) fed the damn poor thing Prozac..

But if nothing else, this shows that animals in nature do have the ability to connect with human kind. And here we are exploiting everything that does not speak a language we can learn...

edit on 4-5-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This video makes me do my ugly cry...
I absolutely LOVE it... Thanks for posting..

new topics

top topics

join