It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

warlock?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
this may sound nuts but i have a three nipples( doctor proven) lol not bitch tits! i was working in a factory a number of years ago and i got chatting to the women working with me and it moved on to bodies and such an i said i had three tits! they all laughed except one lady she said it was the mark of a warlock! do you people believe in such things?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vister74

pics or it didnt happen!!

have you ever casted any spells?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
you could be the offspring of a witch and an incubus.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have a friend that has 6 nipples, and he's definitely not a warlock.

It's actual something that's more common than people realize. When I see things such as these, it just reminds me that we ARE animals.
edit on 25-4-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

oh right i thought id post it because all my life iv been a bit odd? lol there was a german shepard dog i think it was that howled for three nights outside my front door when me an my mum was on our own it had a white stripe down its back and it lifted the letter box and gazed into my eyes one night when i was a child. this has remained with me since, also people i tend to meet and know that are unkind to me tend to have bad luck! maybe its just wilful thinking but deep down i got a feeling its me thats doing this.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
oh also when i was on holiday a street artist could not decide what colour my eyes where!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have four nipples.

I have never done anything that can be considered conclusively magical.

Likewise, all of my wiccan friends are perfectly normal in every way except for their unorthodox veneration of nature...
edit on CWednesdaypm202016f16America/Chicago25 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Here got all excited thinking this would be a decent topic on warlocks which would be interesting.

That or Charlie Sheen was back on coke and claiming to be a warlock again.

I would like the few seconds added back to my life that it took to read the OP...

top topics

join