It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large underground concrete dome in Colorado, what is it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Believe me, I love nothing more than something like this to happen, but...

I think if this was true, you'd be dead the day before you posted this.

Although it's an interesting piece of fiction.

*happy noise*

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
EDIT: Nicer

This story is comprised of several questionable elements.

Zip

[edit on 11-10-2004 by Zipdot]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronDude
I was hearing voices because I had a chip inplanted into my head as a child.
Just wondering how old are you? How long ago was the chip planted in your head, and do you have any evidence to present here supporting your comments?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
Can we say chemical imbalance?

Let's say it together.

Chemical imbalance.

Zip

This sounds more like an episode of MacGyver, than the real thing, but it was an interesting read anyway. Would of course be very extravagant if it was suddenly proved real

[edit on 10/10/04 by phlake]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Just a reminder from your friendly neighborhood mod. While you may disagree with aspects of his story, please keep personal attacks or comments to yourself on off the thread.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don't mean this as a personal attack, but I have a strange feeling that this might be that David Bieniek guy again.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Its probably an underground camp for liberals like me

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Kids drugs are bad mmkay dont take drugs...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
AaronDude: Can you get any proof of your story at all even some proof your father works for an organisation there�s bound to be a letter or document from them laying around his place somewhere even in the top of his closet. Worth a try...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think that you are not in any danger if what you are saying is true then you might be maybe but by putting out a story like this they (the people who might have you killed the nwo or illuminati or whatever they call themselves these days) are probablly not going to do anything about it because your story is pretty unbelievable because you have no real evidence just your story bring us real evidence if you can ever find your way back there again. !!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hope you still check this board.

Ok, I have a few "gut instincts" that I want to lay out here for the original poster:

You say that "My dad can't be trusted", but I have a strong feeling, based on all you have said, that what you haven't told us is that you say he can't be trusted, but are roughly about 20-24 years of age and live with your father still.

You say you were "teleported to the dome", after having a serum injected in you. And that you were "teleported" back. What you haven't said was that you found yourself laying in your bed when you "teleported " back and that part of you questions the fact that you may have simply been daydreaming or asleep.

You say there is a "chip implanted in your head". But you know that you have no true reason to believe this, and this was a mechanism you yourself created to justify the voices you hear "inside" your head.

You say the FBI gave you a "self destructing CD" that contained reams of info on you and your situation. Again, you know that you have no true proof of this, and that you built this idea to help support the delusions you are experiencing.

Your ego is the problem here buddy. Your ego is causing a mass resistance against the thought that "you may be going insane". Your ego wishes so badly to believe that you are not" insane", that it is helping you to make false realities in order to support your situation.

What I'd like you to do if you are still reading this(probably quit after the first sentence), is to do the following:

1. Look at yourself in the mirror.
2. Say to yourself: "I'm too old to be making up stories to support my fantasies" "I need to find a way to fix my problems and live a productive life." "I need help from those who care for me."

3. Resist the voice in your mind that tells you your father cannot be trusted.
Either sit down with a notebook and write a letter to your father saying: "Dad, I really need your help and support. I believe in things that are unreal, and hear voices in my head. I wish for these things to stop, and I need you to get me medical attention to make that happen. I may want to resist you when it's time to confront this, but deep down I do want to change my life for the better. Please help me."
Or print this post out on a printer and walk in there and take it to your father now.

4. Try as best as you can to resist the urge to fight your father and any medical professionals who try to help you. If you feel that you are angered by their questions or words, try to turn that anger into sadness, into tears. You will get help much faster if you refuse to take a violent or angry approach to this. It is better that you blubber like a baby for now, than be committed to an institiution due to violent tendencies. Repeat that, your ego will agree and allow you to whine.

Best of luck to you, help is there for people in your situation, but you have to take the first step. It can be done, good luck again.

X

apc

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Since the only item of physical proof offered up is the chip in your head, I would very much like to see a CAT, PET, or MRI scan. We can all assume that if "they" had the technology to make a chip that caused you to hear voices, they would make it out of composites that didnt show up on an x-ray.
Get the scan.. just tell your insurance you're hearing voices and they'd be glad to pay for it because they would suspect, just as I do, that there is a big fat tumor up there or maybe an arterial angeoma. I'm not saying this to ridicule or debunk you.. but if I honestly believed I were hearing voices, I would want to get a scan and find out why.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Since the only item of physical proof offered up is the chip in your head, I would very much like to see a CAT, PET, or MRI scan. We can all assume that if "they" had the technology to make a chip that caused you to hear voices, they would make it out of composites that didnt show up on an x-ray.
Get the scan.. just tell your insurance you're hearing voices and they'd be glad to pay for it because they would suspect, just as I do, that there is a big fat tumor up there or maybe an arterial angeoma. I'm not saying this to ridicule or debunk you.. but if I honestly believed I were hearing voices, I would want to get a scan and find out why.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. A scan of some kind would do you some good. Its quite difficult to believe something like this though.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
weren't there like 3 planes that went down that year. I remember thinking there is sometihng very wrong here. Especially because of the time lasp of the errant planes. I always had a feeling that Mr. Button was alive and well and was a scapegoat.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hi AaronDude, hoping you will ck back into this site. I will ck and see if you respond at all to this... for I may have some helpful insight for you reply to post by AaronDude

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
at least the craig button portion of his story has some basis in reality.... although i believe they did conclude that he crashed and did not go "missing"

www.rickross.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join