It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Where the evidence has led me so far

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by facchino
Pentagon - all CCTV footage seized in minutes. No amount of argument can explain this, simply because if it was a plane why hide all images of it appraoching.

The problem is that if we want to be at least what I consider, to be genuinely scientifically minded, we cannot directly assume from the above, as a single element, that the official story concerning the Pentagon was definitely not true. This is the point which the arbitrary skeptics catch us on.

The real issue, however, is that it raises questions; questions which would not exist of the CCTV footage were available. That is the real problem with 9/11. You have a very large number of irregularities, inconsistencies, and things which are very strange; and if you put those together with the available, known characteristics of nano-thermite, as one example, and a broader historical context about geopolitics and warfare, which includes knowledge of false flag attacks as a standard modus operandi, then that is when the picture begins to emerge.

One of my main personal criteria for the proveability of something, is whether or not it can be reliably used in the production of further objects; whether ideas or whatever. There has to be some sort of relation to other things, both forward and backward. You do not have that with the official story. There are far too many details which are not consistent with the official story.

The arbitrary skeptics apparently get caught up in thinking that they can debunk the entire group of people who are asking questions, on the basis of a minority who suggested such things as remote controlled planes and holograms.

I do not believe in remote controlled planes or holograms here, because I have seen no evidence for them. I do not believe in the official account, because I have not seen sufficient evidence for it; or more specifically, there are too many details which are overlooked by the official account, which do not fit into it. I do believe in controlled demolition, because I have seen what to me, constitutes good evidence for such.

That is the bottom line.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Sources?

Have you been to these sites?

Is this just your conjecture?

Would you believe it if the government said so?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
We have gone way beyond 9/11 now, the date is 2012 and my god thry have had 11 years to solidify thier positions in power.

These are the same people who killed JFK and they are fascists. And believe you me, no one who knows what fascism really is wants it. It is the darkest form of tyranny there is and no one is going to be able to escape. Fascism will, without doubt lead to the complete destructuon of humanity.

When I see leaders of the so called free world making devil horns with their fingers I k ow damn well we are in a world of sh*t. If war breaks our I am going underground straight away and within minutes. From there I will fight any form of tyranny, and on my bloody own if I have to. Its our responsibility to our children of the future.

TPTB want to corrupt our kids and indoctrinate them, there is nothing more sick than that.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I do not believe in remote controlled planes or holograms here, because I have seen no evidence for them..

On what grounds do you reject the evidence of the flight termination system in the video I provided?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912

I do not believe in remote controlled planes or holograms here, because I have seen no evidence for them..

On what grounds do you reject the evidence of the flight termination system in the video I provided?

I haven't watched said video yet. I will have a look at it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Great stuff! You always struck me as one of the good guys. Excellent post.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
We can watch a plane hit a building and watch the building fall and not believe what is front of us, yet we believe in evolution without a questioning thought?

"Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang! "

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Speaking of thermite, there are a lot of naysayers who like to say "thermite can't cut steel", but check out this video:

To paraphrase Trinity. (Or Worf)

"Debunk This."

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Anyone who still believes the OS needs their head examined. Its so filled with holes that it makes swiss cheese look like titanium.
When Bush admitted to seeing the "first plane hitting footage" earlier on TV, when there was no footage yet, I knew the whole think wreaked of an inside job. So true, the saying that, "When you tell the truth you don't have to worry about what you say." But lies have to be carefully knitted together and eventually the shi! storm becomes too overwhelming. The truth is like the ring of power, it wants to be found.

Really nice vid there on Dov Zakheim's flight termination device. Fits perfectly with the footage. This kind of damning evidence would have already put any ATS UFO story in the hoax bin by now, yet people are so adamant about swallowing the OS whole.

Bahhhhhh, bahhhhh, sleepy sheep have you any wool? We need to a crap load of yarn!!!
edit on 22-4-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I have now watched this video, Jim. I do not reject it at all. I consider it to add a very interesting piece to the puzzle. The colouration of the remote controlled planes shown, and the module object on the underside, match footage I had seen of the planes in other places.

There were only two reasons why I had previously questioned the use of remote controlled planes in the past.

a] Although I am aware that drones exist now, I had not thought that unmanned drone technology had existed in 2001. I am entirely willing to concede having been wrong about that, however.

b] Given the level of disregard for human life that the planners of 9/11 had otherwise shown, I did not understand why they would go to the additional trouble of a remote controlled plane, in order to save the lives of the passengers of a commercial airliner. That may, however, not be the reason why remote controlled planes were used.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Insult to humanity and still you see all these idiots actually believe the official story presented by the mainstream media and government....mind control, brainwashing, is all that I can think of that can explain this and comments, from those that buy what they been sold, a big fat lie and farce..

edit on 22-4-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I think the reason some people are so desperate to believe the OS is because the truth is just too difficult to process....

You are correct. September 11th is the JFK of our generation. Before that, there was Pearl Harbor. As our cylons friends are so found of saying, "This is all happened before. It will happen again."

Once our thirst for vengeance has been quenched and we look around, we begin to see the cracks in the wall; the absurdity of it all.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Sources?

Have you been to these sites?

Is this just your conjecture?

No offense, but this is absurd. "Pics or it didn't happen." This mentality preserves the lie that you've been fed. There are plenty of sources. In fact, there are so many sources revealing at the very least a conspiracy exists that this is generally accepted as common knowledge. I invite you to take a look of the facts, delve into our politics at the time, look into our past. Push your beliefs. Open your mind. Stop believing the comfortable lies. Deny ignorance.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthinhabitant
reply to post by whyamIhere

Insult to humanity and still you see all these idiots actually believe the official story presented by the mainstream media and government....mind control, brainwashing, is all that I can think of that can explain this and comments, from those that buy what they been sold, a big fat lie and farce..

edit on 22-4-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

Asking for sources....Means I do not question the official story?

The internet is full of garbage. I'm sure the truth is out there somewhere.

I would like to know what the OP bases his opinion on.

This is ATS. Asking for your source is the norm.

I would love to know the truth. I just need a little more than you say so.

Mind Control.....Sheesh....You mind posting your source?

Nevermind, I know.....It's on the internet.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Some of your points are deabatable but saying Bin Laden died in 2004 makes you slightly dumb. Seeing as their had been many many videos made by home between 2004 and 2009. Many of which describing relatively current events relating to those times. Watche them pn CNN for years over this time. Much like the op I don't have sources to back this up as I am on my phone and a work. When I get home I will pos some sources though.

Clearly this is all opinion without much or any facts behinds his post. One thing about this site is no one will believe you without sources.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

No offense, but this is absurd. "Pics or it didn't happen." This mentality preserves the lie that you've been fed. There are plenty of sources. In fact, there are so many sources revealing at the very least a conspiracy exists that this is generally accepted as common knowledge. I invite you to take a look of the facts, delve into our politics at the time, look into our past. Push your beliefs. Open your mind. Stop believing the comfortable lies. Deny ignorance. [/quot fe]

Asking for evidence of peoples claims is not evidence of a closed mind, but rather the opposite.
edit on 4/22/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: formatting

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

No offense, but this is absurd. "Pics or it didn't happen." This mentality preserves the lie that you've been fed. There are plenty of sources. In fact, there are so many sources revealing at the very least a conspiracy exists that this is generally accepted as common knowledge. I invite you to take a look of the facts, delve into our politics at the time, look into our past. Push your beliefs. Open your mind. Stop believing the comfortable lies. Deny ignorance. [/quot fe]

Asking for evidence of peoples claims is not evidence of a closed mind, but rather the opposite.

No, but it implies the poster hasn't done any of his own research on the subject, especially on a website with a Search function. Being able to substantially contribute to any of these threads implies you have some knowledge of the subject matter. Simple asking for someone's sources isn't really contributing to the thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Boom roasted. Couldn't have said it any better

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

lol see above post...it just makes you look lazy.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

I point again to whatreallyhappened

Gallery of Fake OBLs

The videos of Bin Laden that circulated later in the past decade seemed to depict him getting younger and younger

Not saying it's concrete that he died pre-Obama, but it damn sure isn't concrete that he was killed in the recent SEAL strike, and considering most (if not all?) of the SEALS involved conveniently all went down in one helicopter...

You want a source for that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join