It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just cant find anyone im interested in...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
im 17 shouldnt be a problum right... but when i was younger it was looks now looks still matter to a point but
i cant find a girl im interested in anywhere it bothers me cause im always lonley even with my friends cause i just want somone to put my arm around u know

maby im too pickie but manly its because i dont want to date a girl thats really out there....
i live in a diverse town there shuld be somone im attracted too but nope
any advise from the exsperts y i dont have feelings

is there somthing wrong with me...?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well, you're only 17. Don't worry about it too much. You have plenty of time to find the right person. They will come around eventually.

I was in a really low place for a long time, then I met my GF and she's the perfect match. So I think good things usually come when you are least expecting them.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Girls just pretend to be nice so you will buy them a house.

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronnypeppers
im 17 shouldnt be a problum right... but when i was younger it was looks now looks still matter to a point but
i cant find a girl im interested in anywhere it bothers me cause im always lonley even with my friends cause i just want somone to put my arm around u know

maby im too pickie but manly its because i dont want to date a girl thats really out there....
i live in a diverse town there shuld be somone im attracted too but nope
any advise from the exsperts y i dont have feelings

is there somthing wrong with me...?

Well for starters your spelling leaves something to be desired... When you were younger?You're 17.You're still young.

So yes,to answer your question there's something wrong with you.

Just kidding.You'll find someone eventually.Don't rush it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
dude im 20 and i kinda been looking but then i say "AHHHHH FKKKK IT" i'll die alone

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
At 17 there is no "right one", find any and practice for the right one

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
17 and 20. dying alone.

LMAO.. wait till your over 40. Wait till you KNOW it's a done deal.

Then cry about it..

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
hmmm im sure i wont let it get outta hand like that my friend lol

id prob just marry a hooker just not to cry alone

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
You're very young and could live to over a hundred, you have plenty of time. Try not to put so much pressure on yourself and concentrate on enjoying your life. Focus on you and make sure that when the right person does come along that you are an attractive interesting prospect for them. You have lots to experience inbetween so you have lots to share with the right person when you find them. Be friends with the girls that dont interest you in that way because they may introduce you to some one you can be interested in. good luck.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Ahh marry a hooker - about the same cost as a good wife

Charlie Sheen style, Winning!!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
17 eh! your grammar isn't very good,or your just too lazy to care!
if you speak the same way as you type,maybe this may be why your alone! i see yor from the south. this shoulnd't be an excuse to talk like a slack jaw!!!
trust me,you'll find some one. and this one fact always happens,when your single,there seems to be no one out there for you. when your in a relationship,you'll fid 10 chicks that want you!!!
be patient,it will happen!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ronnypeppers

Stop looking so hard and you will find! Your only 17, live life to the full! Love will bite you in the arse soon enough, and when you least expect it!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Jesus!

17!

Dude, bang every non meaningful chick you can find.

Because when you hit 30, your gonna wish you had.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Jesus!

17!

Dude, bang every non meaningful chick you can find.

Because when you hit 30, your gonna wish you had.

I'm pretty sure if you follow this guy's advice, you'll be thirty with AIDS and wish you HADN'T banged everything that walks.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Condoms.

Apperantly you never used them.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by ronnypeppers

Stop looking so hard and you will find! Your only 17, live life to the full! Love will bite you in the arse soon enough, and when you least expect it!

Above is the best advice in this thread so far. Be yourself always, have fun with your friends, and don't make it a point to look for a girlfriend. Don't be perceived as being needy. And I guarantee she will come when you "least expect it".

I don't know what you mean by "really out there", but remember, you are on ATS. Many would consider you really out there.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

yea being an ats member and openly exspresing my opinion in publuc probly dose make me seem nuts to
most sheeple

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

yea i know bad spelling .... ive tried to work on that for years they dont challenge us in spelling here even in english i havent been tested on it sence about 5th grade they tried to tech me spanish when i was still learning to write so i try to spell everything like it sounds

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
reply to post by Lionhearte

Condoms.

Apperantly you never used them.

Don't need to when you only intend on having sex with the same girl. It's called faithfulness, in a relationship.

Apparently you don't know that word.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
OK, here's a funny thing I have discovered about life. It's related to the story about faeries. It is said you can't see them if you look directly at them, but you can see them in your peripheral vision. This is actually true. If you want to focus on a star, look slightly to the side of it and it will become clearer. This is because your visual acuity is actually better to the side, not straight on.

A long time ago I lived on an island in the middle of Puget Sound. I was young and without work and needed a job. I concentrated on applying for jobs in the Seattle area. It's a busy metropolitan place and I figured the bang for the buck in getting hired would be there. I kind of looked sideways over at the other side, at the Kitsap/Bremerton area on the west side of Puget Sound and thought, well, maybe a guy could find a job there, but I didn't think much more about it, concentrating as I was on the big I-5 corridor where all the commerce was.

Well, it took awhile, but my unemployment finally came through from another state, so I wasn't going to starve. I got my first unemployment check.....

and got a job in Bremerton the next week.....

where I stayed for thirty years.

The point, of course, is that stuff comes at you sideways. If you concentrate on your goal too directly, the goal kind of knows and stays away. But if you are just yourself and concentrate on stuff that attracts you, then rather than seeking a goal, you become the goal, and everything works.
edit on 4/21/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join