It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question on alien abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
since most alien abductions occur at night could one avoid being abducted by staying awake all night and sleeping during the day? I'm not worried about being abducted, just a theory i have.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I doubt thought being awake or not really matters to them.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I would have to say no.

Assuming that some alien abduction cases ARE in fact real, and that they aren't just drug, alcohol, or other type of psychotic induced episode. I think if alien abductions are real then aliens would tend to come at night so they could get you when you and most others are sleeping. This way there are less witnesses and they can hopefully get you when you don't even know it. The alien abduction reports happen when someone is still awake at night or wake up just as it's happening. I'm sure if alien abductions are real then there are a lot of others that are gotten while sleeping, and they don't even know about it. But if you think about it, the abduction reports come in BECAUSE people are awake.

If you stay awake all night and sleep during the day, and happen to get abducted, you would witness it, rather than being asleep and not even noticing. So my answer is no.

[edit on 26-9-2004 by Ajax]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Interesting question. I would imagine it would probably help yes. Assuming of course that even though they are advanced they still have to adhere to the laws of the 'known' universe

Alot of abductions take place at night when ppl are sleeping. I have a theory on this. I'ts simple:

1) People will automatically assume the abductee was dreaming

2) When we sleep our body naturally paralyzes itself to prevent it from physically acting out a dream. Aliens suspend that state...EZ abduction.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I would say yes and no here why:

1. Aliens at night have better coverup due to the darkness and due to people thinking they where dreaming

2. If you do stay up you would have more people trusting you because you where up, and you might have more of a memory of it happening then you would if you were already in a sleep induced state.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I was thinking something like this too. However I thought what if you get a night job where a few people will be about? For example Super Markets here in the UK are open 24 hours a day, so you could sleep in the day and work at night where quite a few people are around. That way if you were being abducted wouldn't that make it a lot harder for aliens to abduct you?

I also had another thought, if people do think they are being abducted why not set up a live webcam to watch you at night and broadcast it? That way people could watch over you when you sleep and that way it may also be able to get proof it is happening.

Actually why have abducties just set up a video camera to try and record them selves being abducted?

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Shinji]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
They just like the dark so they can appear more mystical and strange... If you ever see them in the daylight you would see their tired eyes (they obviously stay up all night), flappy fat, unshaven faces and beer bellies.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"They just like the dark so they can appear more mystical and strange... If you ever see them in the daylight you would see their tired eyes (they obviously stay up all night), flappy fat, unshaven faces and beer bellies."

I'm being abducted by ATS members?

new topics

top topics

join