It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo countries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Does anyone know if there's a country that accepts the existance of UFOs and extraterrestrials?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Russia. I watched a documentary once and this scientist goverment bloke said it was probible that the earth is getting visited by many races of extra terrestrials and has been for a long time. very interesting

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Government scientist of many countries have said this. Thats different from a country officially saying aliens exist.

No country has officialy declaired ET life. Some have officially questioned, but not declaired.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Didnt Belgium release an official report to say it had discovered aircraft in its atmosphere that werent any type of known human carft? I could be mistaken though. I'll research more on the topic and get back to you.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
well, I did hear about some valery ubarov guy. his name was something like that. he said about a alien base near tunguska and about planet x. he also said that he was from a government ufo study

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
France's Military and science community came out with an official document called the COMETA report that basically states they believe at least SOME of the craft,landings,and beings encountered by credible witnesses to be of non-terrestrial origin.It's an amazing report.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
where can I find a good url for the COMETA report ?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chesse
where can I find a good url for the COMETA report ?

www.ufoevidence.org...
...and many others I'm sure.

Out of curiosity, do you know about Google?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i don't have the energy to look it up on google

[edit on 26-9-2004 by chesse]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
what section does it say about non-terrestrial?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

what section does it say about non-terrestrial?

read it and find out!

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
please just tell me

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

please just tell me

Suggest you use our Boolean search or Google.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

i don't have the energy to look it up on google

So you want someone else to do the work for you because you �don�t have the energy�? That is so lame.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeking Soul
Didnt Belgium release an official report to say it had discovered aircraft in its atmosphere that werent any type of known human carft? I could be mistaken though. I'll research more on the topic and get back to you.

Yeah, and for some funky reason, the belgian goverment is quite open on all information held by them on UFO's on our soil.

Like the 1990 Belgian Triangle incident, where goverment, military and citizens all reported the same thing and openly collaborated when it came to gathering withness report and known information by all all 3 groups on the incident.

I'm pritty sure that if there is more and deeper information available to the goverment or military, they will still keep it hidden from the public though.

Working together on an incident withnessed by 100's of people from all walks of life is imho smarter then saying it never happend. People will think the goverment and military are sencere like that.

As where in the US and other nations where the goverment catagoricaly keeps denying anything ever happend, people get wary and start asking questions.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????
I used yahoo and I found it myself.

[edit on 26-9-2004 by chesse]

[edit on 26-9-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well, i live in Russia, and i can tell you that it is a very specific country, i was walking a dog out in the forest, i found an AK-47, bet you can't find one in U.S.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
who the heck cares about AK-47s when were talking about ufos in other countries

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I would say US allies deny UFO existence, independent countries are favorable to the disclosure of information. The US is hiding alien technology and wants to put hands on anything related to it. Having so many bases everywhere it's easy to recover stuff quickly...
By putting hands on advanced technologies create a military advantage over others.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Yeah, and for some funky reason, the belgian goverment is quite open on all information held by them on UFO's on our soil.

Like the 1990 Belgian Triangle incident, where goverment, military and citizens all reported the same thing and openly collaborated when it came to gathering withness report and known information by all all 3 groups on the incident.

How fascinating! I had no idea it was that serious. How surprising that it wasnt made a bigger fuss of! Like you said: openly admitting something like that is better at keeping hype to a minimum than simply trying to conceal everything as in the case of America. Have there been many belgian cases like the triangle incident?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join