It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin:Why can't

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Originally posted by AllUrChips

I don't mind opinions...it's the endless ranting on dead issues...And believe me,I don't want YOU to make me happy I come here for diversion from that

If it were a dead issue, they would not be convening a grand jury now would they?
The shooting isn't a dead issue,it's veryuch alive,,,it's the endless whining about tapes said this,or which photos did they use,or does the video show blood...GoodLord,there's a thread with 159 pages of endless carping...let it go til April 9 THEN some can gloat and say I told you so and some can slink away

Are you kidding me? We have MAJOR "news" outlets editing tapes to incriminate and sway public opinion on the case. Nothing is a "dead" issue in this case. NOTHING

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
most of the treyvon folks have ran out of steam
if you think you can beat the evidence, facts,
ect. that zimmerman is innocent clik the sig
it wont be easy

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Sure it is because nothing said on here,or on "the news" ,or anywhere else means a durn thing... Only what is said and decided next Tuesday means anything....
A couple hundred arrests of people who engaged in or encouraged wrongdoing in connection with this case,such as offering rewards,or publishing innocent persons address',or altering tapes to further an agenda would be sweet

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Sure it is because nothing said on here,or on "the news" ,or anywhere else means a durn thing... Only what is said and decided next Tuesday means anything....
A couple hundred arrests of people who engaged in or encouraged wrongdoing in connection with this case,such as offering rewards,or publishing innocent persons address',or altering tapes to further an agenda would be sweet

well they better c0me up with some
new evidence we do not know about..

ALSO it could be anytime we hear something
because gov scott has appointed a special prosecuter

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I saw some knot head from California whining about "stand your ground"laws in general... It was obvious he was a parrot,a mouthpiece who never even heard of it til a week ago....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Only what is said and decided next Tuesday means anything....

The 9th is next monday, off to bed, maybe you should be too

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Remember it is election year. Remember all the black voters that claimed they would not vote for Obama for a second term? Who they gonna vote for now that the media is piping up racial heat to the populace. The other thing that gets me, is Obama is referred to as Black (even though he is half white). Zimmerman is referred to as White (even though he is half hispanic). Maybe we need to stop labeling skin colors, and look at the facts.

I don't know anything about this story except every fact I've heard points to Zimmerman's innocence, yet the media draws some really broad speculations about his guilt. The best evidence that could hinge this case would be who was yelling "help." Although both sides say that evidence favors them. Certainly the parents will testify it was the voice of their child. Zimmerman will testify it was him. Witnesses seem to be conflicted. How in the world will a jury decide this, if they need a standard of beyond a reasonable doubt?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I saw some knot head from California whining about "stand your ground"laws in general... It was obvious he was a parrot,a mouthpiece who never even heard of it til a week ago....

this whole thing has been so distorted now
and brought further away from the truth
as the days go by it is sick..
when it is so verifiable of the lies
i dont see how you can ignore it

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by Homedawg

Only what is said and decided next Tuesday means anything....

The 9th is next monday, off to bed, maybe you should be too
You are correct.I was confusing the big New Black Panther rally held on the 9th to try to influence the Grand Jurors with the date of the Jury.The rally is being held the day before...they have to try to get one more slap at the system in before The Law takes over from emotion and idiocy
edit on 4/3/2012 by Homedawg because: Dimocrats

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The Grand Jury must find there is evidence beyond a reasonable doubt in order to indict....they won't go forward if they can't agree...the same standard must be met in a criminal trial in order to convict.In the parents civil trial thereust be found only a " preponderance of evidence" which is easier to get ala OJ and the Goldmans

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I predict he won't be indicted since there is so much effort being put into changing things....I'm waiting for the riots...that ought to be fun

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Countless threads exist on this issue.

Please contribute to one of them.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join