It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video possibly shows large gash on George Zimmerman's head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You're thinking "oh no you didn't" and I'm saying "oh yes I did" just start another Treyvon Martin thread. I did because the video ABC trotted out trying to exonerate Treyvon might just be the smoking gun that Zimmerman indeed has a head laceration.

Close up shows possible gash on Zimmerman's head

In addition, it should be noted that Zimmerman did receive medical care on the scene and that's why he likely doesn't have fresh blood on him at the police station.

At the scene of the incident, according to a three-page preliminary police report, Zimmerman was given “first aid” by Sanford Fire Department paramedics. It is unclear what that treatment consisted of, and how much time elapsed between the paramedics’ intervention and Zimmerman’s arrival at the Sanford Police Department.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

And you had to start your own thread, why? Plenty of other Zimmerman threads you could have added this too. Do a search or simply just look at this forum, Social Issues, because the Zimmerman threads are running rampant
edit on 29-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You would think that the police or emergency medical team would clean and dress George Zimmerman's wounds at the scene of the crime. It's not like they knew he was going to become national news in a couple of weeks and tried to take pictures of his injuries or parade him around on CCTV.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is being discussed in numerous threads, for example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussions in the above linked threads.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join