It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman's History of 911 Calls

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Sanford, Florida has released a 47 page document listing all of George Zimmerman's 911 calls.

He called 911 over just about everything it seems: potholes, kids playing in the street, cars without headlights on at night, and black men.

according to the long list of calls, he was obsessed with law and order, but did not understand that 911 is for EMERGENCIES.

you can read the article and view the 911 call log here.
edit on 29-3-2012 by couldbeanyone because: edited title in order to be "less sensational"

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by couldbeanyone

Wow another trayvon/zimmerman racial # stirring thread. What a shock.

The media is playing you all like a finely tuned fiddle.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

hey now. i agree with you, but this is a side of the topic i haven't seen on here. just want to be fair & balanced like fox! I personally don't have an opinion either way on the subject, but if you don't want to see these threads, you can ... you know... not read them. and not reply to them.

i do understand your point though.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

People should stop dodging the real issue on here.

It says a lot about the far right posters when they try to deflect attention away from racism on a site devoted to denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

hey now. i agree with you, but this is a side of the topic i haven't seen on here. just want to be fair & balanced like fox!

lol ATS is fair and balanced "like Fox".

Thread closed. Please refer to the thread about Zimmermans innocence.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

The real issue is the agenda behind the MSM squawking about this day and night, and uncovering that agenda.

People are killed/murdered every single day in the states, all colors killing all other colors, yet they are never touched upon by national news agencies.

It seems those who think the "real" issue here is a race based one are wholly embracing and just wallowing in the most abject ignorance that the MSM is counting on you wallowing in. It suits their agenda perfectly. Dont look at the underlying issues, just look at the MSM pushed superficial ones, like the media wants you too.

And Im libertarian/centrist, if anything. You assuming I am far-right, and assuming the true issue is race, proves my statement that most of you are being played like a fiddle by the MSM.
edit on 3/29/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Why don't you read that 47 page report before starting another thread. I only looked at 26 pages of it, and not once did I see a mention of any black males, only of a white male on page 11, and a brown and white pit bull on page 24, if you look at the pages and dates, they seem rather normal for a neighborhood watch captain. Not a huge amount of calls considering they go back to 2004, and some pages of that report have nothing on them. Most of his reports seem very normal.

Check it out.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Can the Mods start banning Zimmerman thread creators for now on?

PAAAAALEASE!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Again, people need to quit listening to this crap until it all comes out. You're only going to cause problems and make yourself look stupid.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

hey now. i agree with you, but this is a side of the topic i haven't seen on here. just want to be fair & balanced like fox!

lol ATS is fair and balanced "like Fox".

Thread closed. Please refer to the thread about Zimmermans innocence.

Thank you.

Yeah because there's only 1 Zimmerman thread open and it's ONLY about him being innocent

Like ATS has an agenda about this case
DE Dee Deee indeed

For those of you who don't make silly assumptions, here's some of the OTHER threads that haven't been locked. Although I suspect this thread will be shut down because you people are flooding ATS will Zimmerman/Trayvon threads!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

DO A SEARCH or better yet, just look at this very forum, Social Issues, Zimmerman/Travyon threads are clearly abundant!

edit on 29-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It's just a shame that a man cares about his community and does not want to see it go into decline with burglaries, trash on the streets, and roads that aren't driveable. Just terrible that he wants to live in a decent community, which is as I have heard, racially mixed.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ok let me get this straight...

Zimmerman calls 911 for many reasons.
In upwards of dozens of times over the past 7 years minimum...

Black men are reportedly the topic of some of these calls....

Where are the other deaths then? If Zimmerman initiated the attack here, the history of 911 calls certainly do not back it up, in fact it actually backs his innocence, which he is of course until proven guilty.

methinks a rant is coming up on this issue by yours truly...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I've said it many times before, and I'll say it again.

Racism is nothing more than a way for "someone else" to divide a group of people based on their differences. But why???

It should be obvious given the times... the more divided you are, the less united you are.

"They" are afraid because they see US uniting for similar causes.

"They" want us to turn on one another, just like what is happening between Israel and Iran.

"They" want to use the Machiavellian tactics of in-fighting so that we don't pay attention to what's really happening.

History has demonstrated many times over that different cultures, religions and colors can live together in harmony, because they wanted to LIVE and knew that regardless of beliefs, religions and colors, they needed each other to survive.

Why do we have to make it so much more complicated?

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by couldbeanyone

hey now. i agree with you, but this is a side of the topic i haven't seen on here. just want to be fair & balanced like fox! I personally don't have an opinion either way on the subject, but if you don't want to see these threads, you can ... you know... not read them. and not reply to them.

i do understand your point though.

That was actually my very first reply to any trayvon/zimmerman thread on ATS or any other place. Its getting tiresome watching how EASILY most of you all are played so skillfully by the propaganda arm of the government (MSM). I felt a need to speak out once on this issue.

There is ALWAYS an underlying agenda in EVERYTHING "they" do. EVERYTHING. Concentrating our collective focus on the mundane and superficial elements of this event that have been spoon fed to the public is down right foolish given how much most of us know about the deceit, dishonor, and heinous corruption of the federal government.

If you think the government gives a damn about "justice for trayvon", or the true issue is about race whatsoever, you are being played, hard.

Wake the hell up, witch hunters of "racism". You are all willingly playing into the hands of the problem-reaction-solution juggernaut.
edit on 3/29/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I agree and also would like to add that I believe this is Team Obama's way of ralling the black voters by getting them pissed off so bad at white and latino's so that the black voters are sure to show up and vote for him.

There falling for it hook line and sinker...They're being played and good luck waking them up.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

reply to post by SunnyDee

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

reply to post by Nite_wing

ok, so maybe i did not exercise proper judgement in posting a zimmerman-themed thread. i just wanted to post something people would read, comment on, and discuss with fellow ATS'rs. and it worked. if it's a race war the msm is inciting, it is working. if you don't want to read about this anymore, don't. the threads will slowly die out and go away as there will be no more need for them. i don't like being called "you people" either. i don't call anyone else "you people" because that denies each person's right for individuality. i have not posted all the zimmerman threads, i only posted something that i felt was being left out of the zimmerman threads. sorry. i didn't mean to damage your sensibilities.

also, i would like to add that my biggest point in posting this thread was to note that this guy called 911 47 times since 2004. how many times a year do YOU call 911? most of the times he called were not considered to be "emergencies" these are things he should have called the police department (they do have a phone # that is not 911) or the city. when you call 911 and it is not a life-threatening emergency you are taking time and attention away from those who may be experiencing actual emergencies.

again, sorry for inflaming your rage at "us people". i saw that this was a popular topic and i did what i could to contribute something. i have posted something that is much more important to me personally, but you know, it's just not catchy enough to garner attention and discussion (see the link in my signature " does war deserve our children), i got 1 reply. i posted a thread on a topic that makes certain people angry and look! you reply and discuss! forgive me.

ETA: 911 IS NOT A PERSONAL COMPLAINT HOTLINE, he should have taken the proper paths to get these issues resolved.
edit on 29-3-2012 by couldbeanyone because: eta

edit on 29-3-2012 by couldbeanyone because: edit my reply to

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Actually, it was ok with me that you posted this, I think the report shows he was just doing what he thought was right, for years, I don't agree that he used 911 for useless reasons. The complaints look to be about everyday problems in a neighborhood, but ones in which you might want the police to know about.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Im just wondering where the end part of your title went.... Wasnt there "on black males" tagged onto the end? You thought that important to add when you made the thread... but then you remove it after people start responding?

Youve changed the whole tone of the thread now after 15 responses to make yourself look better.

Very deceitful.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

he could've (should've) called the police station. or went down and filed a report, no need to call 911! (except for the trayvon incident)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

i'm not trying to be deceitful. i read your response and modified the title as to not be so sensational about it. i don't care if it was racially motivated as i am definitely not racist, i posted that title originally because that was the title of the original article. the "black man" part is still in my OP. i figured if i took out the last bit of the title, the post would not seem so racially motivated as that was not really my intention. sorry for caring.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join