It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw A UFO!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Omfg like 5 days ago i saw an UFO ( i am in wisconsin) it was hovering up in the sky not really moving much it looked like a tear drop and stayed there in place for about an hour then dissapeared it was even on a news channel!!!!!!! After it disseapered i heard a buzzing noise almost like they were trying to comunicate and my friend heard the same thing on his phone!!!!!!!! If You Have A Cool Ufo Sighting And Or Pic of one Plz Post!!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You saw it for an hour, but took no picture? A lot of people claim to see UFOs for long lengths of time and take no picture, so your report isn't that odd. I just wanted to point that out.

What news station (channel name, like WOKR for example) reported on it? I want to see if there is any images of this anomaly online.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
the channel was like wsnbc or some crap like that lol i wasn't really paying attention my mom was watching the news and it showed it......lol

sry

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Portfreezer, it would be nice if you could have given a little more information� like your approximate location, or the major city near you where the TV stations are broadcast. I figured out that you are near Minneapolis/ST Paul and found the article. If you do some of this work yourself, make some well thought out posts, you might be able to earn some of those points back

Interesting...
www.kmsp.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
PORTFREEZER - I agree with Seth76, it would be helpful to know your location. I reside in the MPLS area, but grew up in No. Wisconsin.

SETH76 - Your post if is a report from 8-19-2004. That sighting is what got me registered on this board. sorry to say, it can't be what Portfreezer is talking about.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I just had a very similar experiance myself. Just this evening. I did grab some pics. They are posted here.
As well as the details of the sighting.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckwa
PORTFREEZER - I agree with Seth76, it would be helpful to know your location. I reside in the MPLS area, but grew up in No. Wisconsin.

SETH76 - Your post if is a report from 8-19-2004. That sighting is what got me registered on this board. sorry to say, it can't be what Portfreezer is talking about.

His profile says he's in River Falls. Sorry, I forgot to mention where I found the information.

Edit: Ok, the date is wrong. Sorry... lol

[edit on 24-9-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I saw a UFO yesterday, not for the first time. I am still undecided on them but every time I think I see one it makes me more inclined to believe in them.

Anyway, I don't know about seing one for an hour, thats more likely to be something like a weather balloon, but what I saw was just a white (or silver, i'm a bit colourblind) circle, pretty small, smaller than a plane (looked smaller because it was far away I suppose), but I saw it while I was in a car, it stayed in the exact spot for about 1 minute, and then just "poofed" into thin air.

Not the most exciting experience in the world, but it's exciting when it happens.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If it was tear-drop shaped, it was likely a weather balloon...

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If it was tear-drop shaped, it was likely a weather balloon...

For sure, i see UFO's everyday, but they are far from Extra Terrestrial Vehicles. Birds, weather ballons, planes, satellites and so on.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Quote: Orignally posted by Seth 76
His profile says he's in River Falls.

Seth76 - You got me there. I didn't look at the profile. Good call!

My Bad. RiverFalls is not that far from the Twin Cities, but I have not seen any reports of UFO's.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
LOL Sry for not putting enough info. i dunno but people saw it from the cities all the way to RF

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Dude, I saw the same thing to! I got a couple of pics, but they were through my telescope and they look like s%#*. You can't even tell that the thing was teardrop shaped, which it was. I heard the buzzing noise on the phone, too, when I called my friend. BTW, we're from the same town, portfreezer; you know who I am.

Has anyone here seen one of them big 7 by 4 by 5 boxes with a speedometer built in, and it shows how fast you're going? We had one on our street that night, and the thing was totally spazzing (sp?) out!! It wouldn't show any numbers for passing cars, and in the off time it would flicker random lights just all over the place, it freaked me out!!!!

People in the twin cities in Minnesota saw the same thing, since noon, or something like that. Wasn't a hot air balloon, cuz they go with the winds. This thing stayed with the rotation of the sky. Then it faded out after the sun had set, so it had to have been in the upper atmosphere.

And I saw that thing with my scope! It was NOT a weather balloon!!!!!!!!! The picture sucks, but that's totally different from what I saw. My other friend saw it to with his telescope. It was too big to be a weather balloon, and they pop anyway, because they record data, then float back to the ground, NOT stay in the same place for 4 hours!

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
When will I see my own UFO; all I see are police helicopters! Which have been coming here for the past few months.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I also heard the buzzing noise on a few different occasions, my friend heard it another time, so the teardrop thing musta been around.

My first sighting I posted already, but here's my second sighting:

It was September, anywhere between the 8th or the 10th, but I can't remember. I went outside, saw the exact same bright object high in the sky, straight up and one handswidth at armslength north of that. I got my telescope, tried to look at it, and before I could even turn the thing on, bam! It was just gone! no noise, flash, anything. It was just gone! P.S. I didn't call anyone, but my friend said he heard a buzzing noise when he called his girlfriend that exact same day (omfg what the hell's goin on here?!?!)

The thing musta knew that I was trying to look at it or something, but why did it stay over the twin cities for hours?

Hey, portfreezer, you saw it on Oct. 12th? I saw my first one on August 19th! If there's a pattern or something, I wanna find out what it is. Post your sightings of a bright white dot, and if you gotta telescope, camera/videocamera, and witnesses, use them. There's something in my mind that an object that appears out of nowhere, stays there for 2 minutes, and leaves by just disappearing into thin air, can't be a weather balloon.

P.S. IT WAS REALLY BRIGHT! Brighter than any star you've ever seen!!!!! It is brighter than the moon in the daytime, if you've seen that. Maybe as bright as the sun, but just a small dot.

Hey, for the record "UFO over Minneapolis Right Now" has the same thing I saw.

[edit on 10/17/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
i seen lots of ufos. strange bright lights in the sky disappearing and just staying in one place for long. and moving like no plane or jet can move. so this aint new to me

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I met (portfreezer) today and i found out he just stole my ufo sighting. doesn't matter though, cuz at least we got the word out! He's my friend, so don't everyone go ignore him or deduct points, cuz it's all ok with me.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
hey, forgot to mention, you guys like my new avatar? got it today wit the help of one of the moderators, thank you whoever you were....
it's a real explosion, too!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Tip when posting about this stuff.

Have enough info and try to stay calm when you type it.
Or else it looks kinda... well... AOLerish.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hey Mike lol ya i did steal ur sighting
but anyways like ur avatar and how u get that ish tell me later

top topics

<<   2 >>

join