It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin's parents go to Capital Hill to demand justice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Maybe it's because RACISTS keep using his name to get off with. Stormfront idiots are getting high off this case and it's been a non-stop circle jerk with them. Do you honestly want to see Trayvon Martin meme's all over the internet and t-shirts etc?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Maybe it's because RACISTS keep using his name to get off with. Stormfront idiots are getting high off this case and it's been a non-stop circle jerk with them. Do you honestly want to see Trayvon Martin meme's all over the internet and t-shirts etc?

looks like they are doing it already, now his Mom will get every dime from the hate shirt that says "pus*y as* cracker.
edit on 28-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

As far as I know it was the Black Panthers that made that shirt. Martin's family has actually come out and said they want justice, not revenge, that they don't want an eye for an eye. Sybrina Fulton plans on starting a fund for families that have to go through what she is.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Just because zimmerman is innocent, and the people
who have seen and heard the real evidence, believe that
does not make them stormfront white nationalist.
treyvon was in the wrong place, messing with
the wrong person. If treyvon would of never
been suspended he would of never been in sanford
he would of been in MIAMi in school, not slacking off
living the thug life, all that down time idle minds
idle hands, When you understand that trey attacked
zimmerman first with a punch you can understand
and see how zimmerman acted in self defense,

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

As far as I know it was the Black Panthers that made that shirt. Martin's family has actually come out and said they want justice, not revenge, that they don't want an eye for an eye. Sybrina Fulton plans on starting a fund for families that have to go through what she is.

Yeah, and they put a wanted dead or alive bounty on martin's head, would be nice if his parents came out and said that was wrong.

Hey a fund is great, I hope she does.

link   
reply to post by Auricom

All this fuss over some punk that was out robbing homes.

WHAT???

Wow...you got proof he was out robbing homes???

link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I never once said every single person defending Zimmerman is racist. I know how to differentiate, unlike some people. But there is, as you well know, plenty of people that my post describes.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
They go to capital hill.... to demand justice....

wow... this circus just keeps getting better and better... "wearing hoodies in respect" what kind of crap is this!

Zimmerman is an innocent man, and its disgusting what the MSM and the President, Spike Lee, Jesse Jackson and the black panthers are doing to him...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Click here for more information.

becareful, you are gonna get the boot from here. so I don't get an off topic, great thread OP!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There is def an agenda here you can taste it and feel it with this whole case

This family and political figureheads are capitalizing on this nonsense not only for political agendas but for money...

If this wasnt the case why the hell isnt Obama speaking out about all the aftermath? Why isnt hecalling out the panthers for their public call for this mans death?

And I dont want to hear how the black man is so put down by white man or how racist people are towards them...

My grandfathers side of the family witnessed attempted GENOCIDE by white settlers.....were purposefully given small pocks..........were driven off their lands, and STUCK on reservations and forced to give up even their most basic religious rights! Not only that they were also sold into slavery as well......

Get PAST it..........You dont see native Americans out there screaming about this like the black community does.....AND THEY TRIED TO WIPE US OUT!

The only thing holding the black community down is people like all sharpton and jesse jackson and all those that would use RACE as a means to keep people divided for profit.......

I look at my great grandfather whose brothers and sisters and mother were brutally slaughtered,and part of my family that still lives on the rez, and then I look at the black community today and how they scream racism and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Im not saying it doesnt exist because it most certainly does.......but STOP using it as a crutch....and STOP using it as a talking point......and STOP throwing it out there when you lack good reason for your arguments

Move past it and bring yourselves up, and most of all........stop being racist yourselves.........
edit on 28-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
There is def an agenda here you can taste it and feel it with this whole case

This family and political figureheads are capitalizing on this nonsense not only for political agendas but for money...

If this wasnt the case why the hell isnt Obama speaking out about all the aftermath? Why isnt hecalling out the panthers for their public call for this mans death?

And I dont want to hear how the black man is so put down by white man or how racist people are towards them...

My grandfathers side of the family witnessed attempted GENOCIDE by white settlers.....were purposefully given small pocks..........were driven off their lands, and STUCK on reservations and forced to give up even their most basic religious rights! Not only that they were also sold into slavery as well......

Get PAST it..........You dont see native Americans out there screaming about this like the black community does.....AND THEY TRIED TO WIPE US OUT!

The only thing holding the black community down is people like all sharpton and jesse jackson and all those that would use RACE as a means to keep people divided for profit.......

I look at my great grandfather whose brothers and sisters and mother were brutally slaughtered,and part of my family that still lives on the rez, and then I look at the black community today and how they scream racism and it makes me sick to my stomach.
edit on 28-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Thank you, well said!

I couldn't agree with you more. Here in ND we get called "prairie n@@@@@s" on a daily basis and told to go back to the reservation but I don't walk around calling everyone racist all the time or feel ANYONE owes me anything. I could live on the Standing Rock reservation if I wanted to but I want to be in charge of my own destiny, not let what someone did 150yrs ago to my ancestors dictate how I will live my life and fill me with anger.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
OMG I just heard his mother trademarked his name, I wanna puke.

She trademark his name and a few slogans about him, that says ALOT about them, let them have their 15min if fame, things will go back to normal once all the evidence is shown.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

HaHaHa.......... now every's thug mother will benefit from this fund....... People are going to feel so stupid when the truth comes out.

She's not wasting any time, trade marked his son's name and slogans, asking $250,000 for interviews, creating a fund, next week we will have Trayvon Martin dolls with a hoodie and Ice Tea and Skittles........

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

I just watched the ED show, don't ask why, ok I was curious on his take, WELL Jesse Jackson just snuck the word "Wetback" in, I'm assuming he was talking about the back of zimmerman's wet jacket?, or what, I don't know why he said that, as soon as they upload the video I will post it. to me that was a little jab.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Jumping the race gun? You had your post removed for a reason. And why you were referred to as stormfront-esque.

You know what you said.
edit on 28-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

are you serious dude. YOu should be removed from the site. Obviously you are the one showing the racism. This thread isn't even about that, but it always seems to turn to that when people run out of arguments.

... as a white guy I find this post stupid. I can see the same racism that Nucleardiver said and suspecting people of being racist isn't racist... thats just stupid

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Good for them! It's their right! Now can we give these damn threads about Trayvon Martin a break? PLEASE for the love of whatever you consider holy! Freaking flying spaghetti monster! I don't care.

Everyone has made this kids death into a circus. EVERYONE. This website included.
edit on 28-3-2012 by flyonthewall84 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by flyonthewall84 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join