It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random People Are Killed Everyday! This is A FACT!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Why is this forum filled with people debating causes, manipulations, media, possible victims, and criminals?

These people are DEAD!! Wanna help out, first be thankful it WASN'T you or your family! Be aware that sometimes senseless people do senseless things!! Realize that those in power want it this way, and feeding into isn't helping ANYONE!!

For every second that It took to write this post 1,000 people dies!! This is the product of the world that we live in, and by debating cause and effect as if this will change anything will not bring anyone back!

In reality, most cases cannot be fully examined, as usually one person is dead, but that doesn't mean that we have to use peoples sons, daughter, grandmothers, etc,. stories in order to bring our own views, no matter what they are into an already dreadful and sad story, as a way to do exactly what the media is making us do!!

And that is to ignore the fact that some people are clearly not right in the head, that most changes come at the cost of another, and that unless we can literally have a thread each minute for EVERY person that died unnecessarily, then its not fair to bring peoples pics, stories, and MSM crap here!!

I for one will take a moment to hug my family, and remind them to be safe, and all of you here as well.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If 1000 people died every second while you were writing this, then I think it would be safe to say that VHEMT would not exist.

It's obvious our populations is still overflowing.
edit on 26/3/2012 by jonthedit because: Autocorrect messed me up

edit on 26/3/2012 by jonthedit because: Fixed formatting

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by jonthedit

Do youself a favour and goodle Poolwadle's World Clock and see for you self how many people die in a second. It may not be thousands, byt the OP is not far off.

Besides, why are we nit picking on small facts instead of focusing on the point the OP is trying to make?

OP, good post and I totally agree with you. There are literally hundreds of race murders happening every year, what is so special about this one.

Its time to face facts; the media is the greatest propaganda machine on this godless world and it is becoming blantantly obvious to see when its working towards an pre-determined plan.

Once they start harping on and repeating things then people will start believing it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
More like nearly 200 die per second.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Why is this forum filled with people debating causes, manipulations, media, possible victims, and criminals?

These people are DEAD!! Wanna help out, first be thankful it WASN'T you or your family! Be aware that sometimes senseless people do senseless things!! Realize that those in power want it this way, and feeding into isn't helping ANYONE!!

For every second that It took to write this post 1,000 people dies!! This is the product of the world that we live in, and by debating cause and effect as if this will change anything will not bring anyone back!

In reality, most cases cannot be fully examined, as usually one person is dead, but that doesn't mean that we have to use peoples sons, daughter, grandmothers, etc,. stories in order to bring our own views, no matter what they are into an already dreadful and sad story, as a way to do exactly what the media is making us do!!

And that is to ignore the fact that some people are clearly not right in the head, that most changes come at the cost of another, and that unless we can literally have a thread each minute for EVERY person that died unnecessarily, then its not fair to bring peoples pics, stories, and MSM crap here!!

I for one will take a moment to hug my family, and remind them to be safe, and all of you here as well.

Peace, NRE.

That's the nice way of saying it...

I'll be up front, although I am involved, and therefore am calling myself out.

This forum has been filled with this topic because everybody is debating racism, and race bashing and defending.

That's all it is is a race thing now. Nobody REALLLYYY cares too much about true justice, because people have a bias...

This is all a racist chicken coop.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
who is poolwadle

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
who is poolwadle

Star for that....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Realize that those in power want it this way, and feeding into isn't helping ANYONE!!

Absolutely. All it does it feed the negative and sucker people's mentality in a more hateful and sometimes selfish state, which is why I rarely watch/read the news on "current events" and the like. Unconscious humans have a sick fixation with death and destruction happening outside of their own little bubble, because it takes away from their own issues - it's easy to blame the world around and call it sick and twisted, most of us can't admit that in ourselves however. The news is just more Hollywood for the ego.

Societal gobbledygook!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I agree, all of this just seems like a reason to pick a side. I choose neither, as I am fully aware of the puppets masters, and their ways.

If we took half of the energy we put into the real issues, then it could make a difference, and essentially call out those that are trying cause more distraction then solution.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 26-3-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
More like nearly 200 die per second.

No, about 1.85 die per second. 111 per minute. 6,666 per hour.

Approximately 160,000 people die per day on average.
edit on 3/26/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
In other words how dare anyone speculate the official story is hoeeeee and the silenced voices weren't suicides. Matt Simmons? Andrew Breitbart? Magic bullets? RLK and John Lennon conspiricies? OBL?

whoooo eeee!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I agree, OP.

I, for one, feel that there are several members on here who've started race-baiting threads on this recent Zimmerman incident. Seems to me there are some out there who don't want racism to EVER die. I have to wonder what their purpose for this is, because I see no point in it except for keeping us a divided nation wallowing in hate.

Sh*t happens. People make bad decisions. We can only speculate what goes through the minds of individuals who are involved in killing others.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I agree, unless there is something to debate those that die unnecessarily get no tears. Its quite sad actually. I had a member of my family killed some years back and the person was never found, and I would hate to have been a member of ANY site and see people debating on something as trivial of the color of his skin, and not the careless incident with no justice.

I would be outraged to say the least.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This reminded me of Joseph Stalin's quote,
"One death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
I agree, OP.

I, for one, feel that there are several members on here who've started race-baiting threads on this recent Zimmerman incident. Seems to me there are some out there who don't want racism to EVER die. I have to wonder what their purpose for this is, because I see no point in it except for keeping us a divided nation wallowing in hate.

Sh*t happens. People make bad decisions. We can only speculate what goes through the minds of individuals who are involved in killing others.

I'm white but perceive the Zimmerman incident to have the appearance of a racial killing. Chased down and executed. REGARDLESS if the kid felt threatended and turned to confront his persuer. Following someone like that is not cool, its a crime --- stalking. That's not just an "every day" thing. He wasn't sick, it wasn't natural causes.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A world where people who see profit from the blind. Nothing will change unless we break the system and re build it. Even then. People who are greedy and manipulative will probably capitalize on that situation and things will probably be much the same as they are now.

In my opinion we are f....ed unless humans evolve almost overnight into better beings.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

These people are DEAD!!

Erm, because it's a forum where people discuss things! Also, surely not everyone discussed on this forum is dead?

Dont really get your post!

new topics

top topics

join