It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Earthquake Mega-Simulation Drill Coincided With Earthquake; Was it HAARP?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

As this information came to me aprox 10 years ago and I did see a picture of the machine, however as i am always looking for all types of information i can not at this time recall exactly where the info came from i will do a little research and see if i can locate it again, and as seeing as you are into all types of unusual things yoursely maybe you would be interested in purchasing a bridege in Brooklyn.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Check out on ATS russian earthquake machine and you will see I am not the crackpot you are attempting to make me out as, just because you are miss informed, don't try to blame your ignorance on me,

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by Hyaena

Indeed scalar tech has been in development and refined over decades, though it does have it's limitations and parameters to work within.

There is much the general public is unaware of, such as the free energy tech suppressed for a very long time. Solar panels are primitive yet this is what us 'consumers' are 'offered' in the open marketplace. There are patents available where free energy can be utilised with some cheap magnets--We couldn't have that though of course, too many lost dollars (equalling lost power) for the 'elite' who need obedient and well occupied working slaves to their machine.

All this knowledge certainly could have been used for the betterment of mankind if we didn't have possessed madmen at the helm of the power pyramid. Such is this life.

edit on 22-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

Free energy is BS. Read some physics, there is never energy created from nothingness. These people who sell "free energy" are just businessmans who seek easy money, from ignorant people. Its basic law of physics, energy can be neither created nor destroyed, but it can change its form. Perpetual motion is impossible.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

When I stated free energy, I was referring to very cheap one off cost methods of producing ongoing and sustainable electricity. The patents are the proof that the methods work.

There are many classified patents out there also that would blow people's minds as to what they may feel is 'impossible' or defies the 'known' laws of physics/reality.

edit on 22-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is very creepy indeed. I read through the whole thread and think most everything is covered except one small point of coincidence. Doesn't anyone find it odd that the president just signed a very intrusive executive order granting the government the authority to seize everything during natural disasters? Just another coincidence...maybe? Then take into account all the other "martial law" type things that have been going on in the states this year. Someone knows something

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamstalker

Im assuming this occurred after the fall of the soviet union? And once Russia became a pawn of the New World Order. Because the prospect of TPTB giving someone else UFO tech is laughable. Not saying it didnt happen. Just that it more likely was just moving from 1 group to the same group but the new Russian branch lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Apparently it was a situation where Russia was desperate for finances, I am sure it was not a gift, I did not hear of the amount but I am sure if this was in fact true it was substantial, rumour was at the time the gold came from the Vatican Bank, there was a gold price flucutation at the time of the transfer.I do remember seeing a picture of this strange machine it was not that large, and supposedly there was rumour of positive testing, and the piossibility of it being used as a weapon.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This quake happening at the same time of the drill is already mind blowing, and the odds of this being a "coincidence" are too low for the hyphotesys of coincidence being taken seriously.

Now, add to that the fact that the daughter of the most powerful man on Earth, the President of the United States, was in the region at the time of the quake, and things become even more creepy...

Add to that all the "Mayan hype" of 2012 and the fact that Chiapas is one of the centers of the Mayan civilization, and everything becomes incredible...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Would you mind posting a full size screenshot in English? I need it for the show and for some reason Google Translate has taken a dump on me. Thanks.

Greetings:

Here you go, Bobby.

HAARP? Mexican Earthquake Mega-Simulation Drill Coincided With Earthquake!

Continue to give 'em hell.

We've got your back.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Im going to be the first one to post an extremely hypothetical here but I felt it as necessary for some reason.

I wonder if these "coincidences" aren’t consciously planned but subconsciously. I was watching Ian Lungold explain the Mayan calendar and how the age of "conscious co-creation" is what were entering and what it means.

Basically we will be able to create our realities with our passions and thoughts and it will become more and more apparent as everything speeds up.

So basically what may be happening is that the “drills” are consciously planting the thought into the collective conscious and people focus on this to the point they manifest it. This would explain synchronicity and what some people call a “glitch in the matrix” its merely our subconscious thoughts effecting our reality. According to the theory this will become so common that people will become conscious of their thoughts and the effect they have on the “real world”. According to the theory this is why TPTB want to inundate us with as much fear as possible and scenarios of cataclysm…they want us to unknowingly manifest it. The more people collectively concentrating on doom will actually manifest that doom scenario.

So basically we will be experiencing more and more of these glitches in the matrix and coincidental synchronistic moments until we are forced to acknowledge that they are coming from US. Hopefully we survive our initial manifestations.

Think about all the “looming” disasters that are on people’s mind and are being planted in their mind. If these disasters are all manifested at quicker and quicker rates 2012 might turn out to be a problem. If people realize their thoughts and fears are creating their reality they may be able to switch modes and focus on what they want instead of what they don’t want.

I’m not saying I buy into this but I tell you the coincidences I’ve personally experienced and noticed the past year or so have been enough to make me scratch my head and consider these theories a bit more.

Oh and Ian Lungold’s explanation of the Mayan calendar makes a ton of sense to me…

Greetings:

This is why ATS is the best learning experience on the InterWeb.

We agree with what you have postulated above.

However, that would seem to virtually guarantee a mega-quake in the U.S. today (all the hype associated with 3/22/2012) as the date has a bit of "baggage" attached to it... and the projected areas are New Madrid, Yellowstone, offshore of Oregon, Alaska, even Hawaii - in short, all the usual suspects.

[color=Cyan]We add our positive thoughts and prayers to the opposite of this 'theory,' and envision NOTHING happening of negative consequence ANYWHERE.

We share this from a previous post, as it seems to fit here.

... The use of these advanced technologies now directly affects mankind's ability to control its own fate and we now find that the lethal consequences on our earthly and human ecosystems are perhaps irreversible.

We are slowly but surely losing our extraordinary capacity to make life desirable. As the nuclear fallout continues to spread worldwide, our natural resilience - our immune system - will artificially decrease, independently of our own will. These technologies affect not only our physical bodies, but our minds as well.

On the home front, we will continue our endeavor to keep the horror of this environmental warfare nuclear holocaust on the front page of we, the people's, minds and thoughts (as well as world media) in a positive, pro-active way, so as to be a beacon of light in the dark night of a potential nuclear winter, as positive thoughts create positive reality, and we certainly do not need any more distractions to further pollute our understanding of manifesting this envisioned reality.

Thank all of you participants in this thread for making it what it is.

IRIS Seismic Monitor - 30 Recent Earthquakes Worldwide

USA Earthquakes Real Time

North America Region

Peace Love Light
tfw
edit on 22/3/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

While I agree "perpetual motion" is against the known laws of physics, this was not what Nikola Tesla was trying to achieve. Ultimately, he sought to provide free energy to the world. Think about that for a minute: Even back then, he saw what was possible, and how things could end up.

I'm not sure how to explain his methods into a condensed post. It had a lot to do with Tesla coils. He was also a big fan of resonating sound. As for application, it was almost like a giant wi-fi network in the magnetosphere -- if that makes sense. Yeah, it's more complicated than that, but I have a word limit, and Tesla was awfully good at crossing from science into science fiction and doubling back again. The amazing thing is that a lot of his stuff turned out to be nuts-and-bolts practical and actually worked.

Of course, today most people don't recognize the name Nikola Tesla. Even when he was alive, he was portrayed in comic books and popular culture as some kind of mad scientist. Despite this, he is known as the man who "built the twentieth century". Our world simply would not be possible if it wasn't for the engineering skills and imagination of this man. Everyone talks Einstein -- oh no, try Tesla.

I encourage you -- or really, everyone in this thread who hasn't -- to read up on Nikola Tesla. Not only was he a fascinating human being, but being the conspiracy theorists that you all are, I'm sure that you'll start to see some patterns.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Hyaena because: Tesla love!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Whenever some info like this comes to light I can't help but think it's part slight of hand trick. Of course there are no coincidences here and tptb know that we are ever vigilant in our search for the truth to call them out. That being said, What are we missing while focusing on the EQ/drill? I feel that there is something really big about to break and soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamstalker
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Years ago when Russia was having financial problems the USA purchased (with gold) 2 things a Earthquake machine, which is a very strange device, which can be aimed into the earth with startling results, and the second thing they purchased was a crashed UFO,

Greetings:

Two good stories, both of which bear further investigation.

How about a link to each to provide a wee bit of substantiation?

Peace Love Light
tfw

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Ummm, that is called the Scientific Method.

ummm the scientific method is about testing a hypothesis about observed facts ...

That is not a fact, that is an opinion.

facts are simple - a drill was scheduled for a 7.9 within minutes and 300 miles of actual quake ...

Until you know what it is, you can't say it's not chance.

If I did say its not chance I would probably be right!!

The probability that it is chance is miniscule. Do you understand that the probability of it being chance is nothing compared with the probability that its not?

I admit the theory is intriguing, but I can't accept it as fact just yet.

what theory is that? I don't have one ... read and comprehend much?

or you just like to argue about nothing?

edit on 22-3-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Wow, I was just thinking to myself, why does it have to be HAARP, people blame everything on haarp! What if they have an actual earthquake machine?!

It was in the ILLuminati card game anyway, it must be real!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Wow, I was just thinking to myself, why does it have to be HAARP, people blame everything on haarp! What if they have an actual earthquake machine?!

It was in the ILLuminati card game anyway, it must be real!

Hey there is a lot of stuff in that creepy illuminati card game that is almost real lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeffreyCH
This is very creepy indeed. I read through the whole thread and think most everything is covered except one small point of coincidence. Doesn't anyone find it odd that the president just signed a very intrusive executive order granting the government the authority to seize everything during natural disasters? Just another coincidence...maybe? Then take into account all the other "martial law" type things that have been going on in the states this year. Someone knows something

I agree Jeffrey, all these wonky laws being passed in the US does make one wonder what they know that you don't.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Hey there is a lot of stuff in that creepy illuminati card game that is almost real lol.

Exactly! How many 'coincidences' do we need? Maybe we read too much into things. Or maybe not enough.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Chiapas sounds so similar to Cheops!

You have the state seal with the blue pyramid with the water in the middle of it... what else can you see? Lions and 2 more pyramids in the background. Of course, it could be the famous canyon down there with mountains in the back but this is ATS!!

Here is a close up of the State seal:

i hope that worked!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by brettrix

I wouldn't be much worried about Cheops.

I would be much more impressed by the fact that Chiapas was a center of the Mayan civilization, has several Mayan ruins, and there are many descendants of Mayans in the state...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join