It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

39yo NYC mother followed home shot dead by group of men- just for bumping into a girl at restaurant!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Apparently the vengeful girl she bumped into did not accept her apology for bumping into her?

So the girl sent a group of gunmen thug pals to follow her home and spray at least 20 rounds at her, killing her instantly in front of her house only 2 blocks away from Food Hut on Rockaway Blvd (Queens), leaving behind a widower and 2 young sons to grieve over such senseless killing.

I know its just exemplary heinous incident, does this happen all the time? everywhere, anywhere? seems everyday more and more, consciousless crimes like these. and more and more neighborhoods have been going "ghetto".

what's this world coming??

gothamist.com...

edit on 19-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't see what her bumping into a person at a food hut has to do with being shot. The story does not really tie those two incidents together either.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

It does. She bumped into another woman, tried to apologize, said woman rejected her apology. She left the bar, the woman she bumped into and her friends asked around the bar for her address. Two hours after the scuffle they shot and killed her. There is a slight possibility of it being a random shooting, but this is doubtful considering there was an altercation between her and another woman beforehand.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

This is sick to hear but to answer the OP yes it does happen everywhere and often. This behavior 1 wonders how it will react once the mirrors RETURN to reflect upon ALL* of this planet EA*RTH and their deeds. Many dont believe in GOD or GODS for 1, so they tend to take life as total reality (whats done here is it and nothing to worry about if they don ebad after life), which is a very dangerous spiritual game of roulett once they see that there is more to it 1 wonders will the who carry the mentality of Thuggee -- continue to carry this conscious signature or recognize the deeds done here and the effects on total reality. RIP to the sent victim..

Thuggee (Hindi: ठग्गी or ṭhagī; Urdu: ٹھگ; Sanskrit: sthaga), also known as tuggee or simply thugs, was a religious cult and an organized gang of professional assassins who traveled in groups across India for several hundred years. They were first mentioned in the Ẓiyāʾ-ud-Dīn Baranī (English: History of Fīrūz Shāh) dated around 1356.[1] In the 1830s they were targeted by William Bentinck, along with his chief captain William Henry Sleeman, for eradication. They were seemingly destroyed by this effort.[2]--

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i don't either, it defies logic... i mean, i can't imagine bumping into someone on a line at a store and the person not accepting my apology and instead goes on to get their gangster thug friends to follow me home and fire dozens of rounds at me till i'm dead over it

but that's what likely happened according to the title "Possible Payback For Accidental Bar Nudge"

and the clarification sources added at the bottom of the article gothamist.com...
"The assailants had apparently asked clubgoers where Bajnath lived and tracked her down to the 135th Street residence, the sources added."

guess since it just happened yesterday the investigation is ongoing...

nowadays its not like gangsters need a motive for their drive-bys and senseless joy-ride killings, anyway.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
I don't see what her bumping into a person at a food hut has to do with being shot. The story does not really tie those two incidents together either.

Some have massive egos that can be seen from afar and feel they are GODS of this planet and can control and rule as so WITH OUT EVEN RECOGNIZING THE REAL GOD OR GODS and that they can see and feel their TRUE thoughts. I remember as a youth if you went to the wrong area with 1 color on that didnt match the gang color of that sector you could or would be shot w/o even a thought twice, its sad this ignorance STILL lurks but again the MIRRORS WILL balance 1 just wishes many knew how accurate the reflections will be. These individuals are of the ignorance and once they see what comes from above it may be too late(ESPECIALLY IF ITS AS SIMPLE AS WHO CAN KILL/DESTROY THE MOST SMH). The data was shared within many of the great books their ancestors practiced with but since many feel their ancestors were not aggressive enough they feel their ancestors PRAYERS for them were and are in vain it is sad but this is why the need for GOD or GODS is logical to observe and evaluate ALL* who think they are not seen and felt.. And to send rebalancers to adjust the collective in a more supportive manner.
edit on 3/19/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
When I lived in harlem years ago. I was shopping at the supermarket and accidently bumped into this little girl who was around 4 or 5. I immediately apologized saying, "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie. Are you ok? I didn't mean to bump into you"

her 9000 pound foul mouthed mother went on a racist rampage calling me everything under the sun from cracker to peckerwood.

It doesn't pay to be nice to some people.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Ameliaair because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameliaair
It doesn't pay to be nice to some people.

It does but when its done to a non receptive it then does becomes a waste of energy. It just bothers me the thinking process involved in those who think its ok to send another soul to beyond as if they created these creations. LORD if they only knew what seeks them in the end from here to beyondthey would reevaluate their principles and morals overall. But its been observed 1 is sure and by the CREATOR and its GOD sends so may the ignorant find the LIGHT before experiencing its burn .

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Massive ego inflation, thugees, ruthless violence, random killings, absence of morale/compassion, and lack of Empathy?

it all reminds me we are in at least some induced sense still in deep dark ages of 'Kali Yuga' characteristics

2012rising.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

-Rulers will become unreasonable
-Highest migration to countries where wheat & barley are the staple (US, UK?)
-Disbelief in a supreme creator/God
-Humans will openly display violence toward one another
-Widespread ignorance of Dharma
-People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that"

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My favorite comment in the comment section:

All these thugs always boast and act hard, yet are more sensitive than a baby. Ridiculous.

The story is not solved and a little limited, but if this is over a simple misunderstanding, why do the people involved feel so big about themselves, when they have anger like children?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

If this is true, this makes both my blood boil and physically ill.

I've never been a fan of the death penalty, but it's times like these that really test my conscience, but then again, I cannot imagine that happening to my mother, and if it did, I don't know if I would be able to stop myself from returning the favor z (number of participants) times.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
...just for bumping into a girl at restaurant!

Seriously guys, without exception, EVERY news story that has a headline in the format of
nnnnnn just for xxxxxxxx
is always a simplified and totaly misleading story.

...had been at a place called the Food Hut Bar, which is on Rockaway Boulevard nearby, when some sort of argument started.

nytimes

So it turns out the shooting had NOTHING to do with the accidental bump, but was instead the result of an argument. Willing to also bet that alcohol was involved.

You gotta learn. Anytime you see a news story line "man arrested for having pet Raccoon", or "man killed for having the wrong color shirt", or "divorced because cup of tea wasnt the right temperature", then turn your bull# detector on.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

“I heard there was a misunderstanding at the bar and some guys came to the house and started shooting,” said Sean Taylor, 26, who grew up on the block.

What was the argument about?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I wish I could say what Stan Marsh said...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
In my opinion all this constant "thuggery" is a symptom of the western world and how basically we are all giant expectant babies throwing temper tantrums.

People who are violent and act out in this way, are not tough, fearless, etc. They are in fact the most insecure people in our communities. How powerless and out of control do you have to feel everyday to act out violently against strangers? I would guess quite a bit!

So sad but unfortunately these are the times we live in. But the veil is dropping, there will be a lot of surprised and shocked people very soon.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
...just for bumping into a girl at restaurant!

Seriously guys, without exception, EVERY news story that has a headline in the format of
nnnnnn just for xxxxxxxx
is always a simplified and totaly misleading story.

...had been at a place called the Food Hut Bar, which is on Rockaway Boulevard nearby, when some sort of argument started.

nytimes

So it turns out the shooting had NOTHING to do with the accidental bump, but was instead the result of an argument. Willing to also bet that alcohol was involved.

You gotta learn. Anytime you see a news story line "man arrested for having pet Raccoon", or "man killed for having the wrong color shirt", or "divorced because cup of tea wasnt the right temperature", then turn your bull# detector on.

So they bumped, then it had to do with the initial trigger, the bump/nudge. Words were exchanged = argument?

Are you saying an argument more justifies being shot at 20 times in front of your own house? I can see how dumbed down giant babies see it that way, indeed.

I'd agree alcohol was involved, as it sounds like a bar & grill type of joint, but anyways the fact that the authorities have already stated a group of men fired 20something rounds on an unarmed woman on the porch of her own house, says volumes.

I sure hope they are able to look at some of the 'Food Hut' security video footage and identify the "bump" or "argument" and maybe some witnesses regarding the asking for directions of where the nearby victim lived.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Man I was just talking about how I missed Queens and haven't been back since 86'...

Hearing stories like this makes me want to just stay in FL...

These days there does not need to be an excuse besides... wrong place at the wrong time...

Sad...

I miss America (shrugs shoulders as he kicks a stone and drops his head in depression)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Shame on Bloomberg for turning NYC especially the outer boros (Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx) into a real post 9/11 GOTHAM through neglect, misallocation, whatever.

I was looking at the following link and to the left there are 3 more drive-by shootings mentioned.

www.wpix.com...

As for the 39yo mother, it does update that police are looking for the persons involved in her killing, and that there is a growing candlelight vigil outside her home.

In the first other link www.wpix.com...

"Police in Paterson, NJ stated they are "bracing for an all-out gang war", after a Tuesday night shooting from a mini-van left eight people wounded on a sidewalk outside a fish market.

California-style" drive-by, with the side door of the silver mini-van sliding open, and bullets flying out toward a random sidewalk bystanders.

So this is what kids and young adults do for fun these days, go on random shooting sprees?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.wpix.com...

days later, no arrests have been made and the investigation confirms it was a simple bump and unacceptable apology that drove the angry woman to order the mother of 2 followed/hunted down to her nearby home and gunned down in a hail of bullets, to her death without a fighting chance. maybe a prostitute/dealer under the protection of her pimps/johns, who knows. all cracked out or whatever.

i remember back in the old days dining, even if you spill some of your drink on someone they usually say don't worry about it and some even offer to buy you a new one. nowadays, someone brush elbows with someone? apology not accepted! and they open fire on the whole crowd.

boy have times changed. what is in the air. new york, new york. dog eat dog to the max. it's a jungle out there!

edit on 21-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
She was beautiful. This is such a tragedy. Lord be with her

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join