It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Besides the Disclosure Project, isn't there ANY credible evidence that extra terrestrials visited this planet or any information regarding them? So far everything i heard is folklore and made up stories.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Every hear about a place called Roswell?

What are your thoughts on that?

[edit on 21-9-2004 by MacKiller]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I've mentioned my thoughts on a previous post. I don't trust the government's side of the story. That much i can say for certain. Now what the evidence is? I'd like to see the actual newspaper reports and speak with the people from there to form an opinion, plus compare their testimonies to previous testimonies.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The 1980 RAF bentwater case is pretty good material.Several High ranking,credible Military Personnel witnessed the same things,and gathered radiation evidence of a landing that had taken place...

www.subversiveelement.com...

www.ufodigest.com...

[edit on 21-9-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
Besides the Disclosure Project, isn't there ANY credible evidence that extra terrestrials visited this planet or any information regarding them? So far everything i heard is folklore and made up stories.

1. The well documented government coverup of Roswell

2. The Rapid pace of technology since the 1940's due to reverse engineering

3. The recent video of the Mexico ufo viedo survelience by the Mexican Airforce

4. The hundreds (maybe thousands) of high ranking governent officials who have given their testimony to first hand accounts of witnessing the alien phenomona.

There are more, but these four are the most credible forms of evidence IMO. You can find extensive information using a simple google search, or even searching for related links here in ATS.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The U.S. Air Force began the 22 year long study on UFOs based upon public statements that if flying saucers were real, they were not created by the U.S. government.

Over the years, there have been many undebunkable UFO cases. The 1965 Edwards AFB incident, the 1980 Bentwaters AFB incident, and the 2000 Illinois incident. A few others too, but I am not going to type it all out right now. The Edwards and Bentwaters incidents were government documented cases. Documentation exists beyond witness testimony.

If you take into account the government statements made that flying saucers were not created by the U.S. government, and recognize that there are real undebunkable UFO cases, then that can only mean that either our governments were lying when they said that they were not creating flying saucers or that there is some other unknown force on earth or elsewhere (extraterrestrial) creating and piloting these objects. In either case, the public deserves a true and thorough investigation into the undebunkable incidents that our government documented but did not investigate themselves. What we may find at the conclusion of these cases may be extraterrestrial in nature or not. Those investigations have not happened yet, so speculation will continue.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Besides the Disclosure Project, isn't there ANY credible evidence that extra terrestrials visited this planet or any information regarding them?

As John Lear has been mentioning in the interview threads, no evidence will ever be credible enough. Lets think about this for a minute. For example, if I were to show you a picture and tell you it is an extraterrestrial, you wouldn't believe it. And even if it [really was] an ET, we'd have no way of confirming it. Therefore, no credible evidence. Based on your initial post, it is clear that eyewitness testimony (all of whom are willing to testify in front of US Congress) is not considered to be credible evidence. We're back to square one.

Here you go, more evidence that will be deemed as non-credible:

roswell.fortunecity.com...

What would satisfy your definition of "credible evidence"?
MK

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The only way your going to get anything out of the US about UFOs/Aliens is by destroying the US or by overthrowing the current governemt (Which I think we should do and start a Theocracy were I'm the king
)

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Besides the Disclosure Project, isn't there ANY credible evidence that extra terrestrials visited this planet or any information regarding them?

As John Lear has been mentioning in the interview threads, no evidence will ever be credible enough. Lets think about this for a minute. For example, if I were to show you a picture and tell you it is an extraterrestrial, you wouldn't believe it. And even if it [really was] an ET, we'd have no way of confirming it. Therefore, no credible evidence. Based on your initial post, it is clear that eyewitness testimony (all of whom are willing to testify in front of US Congress) is not considered to be credible evidence. We're back to square one.

MK

Wow, that�s a pretty neat photo. I was going to say that it was a firework or something until I removed the scratches and did a level adjustment. That's freaky looking!

[edit on 21-9-2004 by Seth76]

Some color adjusting brought out an interesting effect.... I'm just using Hue, saturation, color filters... wild.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
The 1980 RAF bentwater case is pretty good material.Several High ranking,credible Military Personnel witnessed the same things,and gathered radiation evidence of a landing that had taken place...

www.subversiveelement.com...

www.ufodigest.com...

[edit on 21-9-2004 by 11thdimension]

I'm willing to bet I saw the same thing. The descriptions are very similar.

BTW, if anyone cares about the Polaroid "alien" you can check out a diagram detailing how Polaroids are made in layers (here). Think along the lines of pealing the film apart... It is a really cool looking photo though

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

MK

That looks like a UFP (unidentified flying penis).

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical

Yes.

Langley, Virginia.

Sub-basement 5, Rows L through P.

Classification: Yankee Fire

Good luck.

AND HEY!!!

MKULTRA, you wanna clean it up a bit? There are some people trying to have a serious discussion about aliens here!

It's hard enough without you pullin' the old, "I think I'll put and alien schlong" on the boards again.

Very funny.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

MKULTRA, you wanna clean it up a bit? There are some people trying to have a serious discussion about aliens here!

It's hard enough without you pullin' the old, "I think I'll put and alien schlong" on the boards again.

Very funny.

Thanks DeltaChaos ;p Just trying to prove my initial point

adjusting brought out an interesting effect.... I'm just using Hue, saturation, color filters... wild.

Thanks Seth for posting your modifications- very wild!

MK

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
All that is 'well documented' about Roswell is that there was a crash and a cover-up. A crash of what, and a cover-up of what, are still hotly contested. It all depends on who you believe (or, in the case of some, what you want to believe).

MKULTRA- that's an excellent photo of a blurry orange object.

[edit on 9-21-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It's ridiculous when people think that UFO's are extraterrestrial. They are obviously human, experiments of US army and maybe some other governments too.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I'd like to see the actual newspaper reports and speak with the people from there to form an opinion, plus compare their testimonies to previous testimonies.

I actually have a copy of the newspaper, and you can likely find the article easily enough online. If you really can't, I'll look if you ask nicely, hehe...or just word for word it from my copy. Most of the witnesses are dead...(this was over 50 years ago) otherwise, they were kids at the time, but if you want and are able, take a trip out there...

It's ridiculous when people think that UFO's are extraterrestrial. They are obviously human, experiments of US army and maybe some other governments too

What's even more ridiculous, is that people think the above, when UFOs are depicted in early cave paintings and numerous works of art from the Renaissance, Medieval, and Baroque eras (long before flight, so I suppose these were early experiments?
)

Roswell is a good case simply because it was so bungled. It was the first (US anyways) major recovery, and so much was leaked before the system was put in place. A good place to start is the Security Act of 1947. You'll see that the US govt moved quickly to revamp it's entire intelligence service overnight after the Roswell crash (you'll see no mention of it before July 7, 1947). The Air Force and CIA were created, etc. In no other time in history, was such an overhaul initiated so quickly. Even post 911, it took longer to institute the Department of Homeland Security. So ask yourself, what kind of crisis could have mitigated such a response?

Majesticdocuments.com is a great source for alleged government documents as well.

Good Hunting.

All that is 'well documented' about Roswell is that there was a crash and a cover-up. A crash of what, and a cover-up of what, are still hotly contested. It all depends on who you believe (or, in the case of some, what you want to believe).

I suppose you think an official US Army press release, and the local paper's front page, numerous documents and the Ramey memo, referring to a crashed disc don't count as "well documented"?

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
2. The Rapid pace of technology since the 1940's due to reverse engineering

technology has been getting better and better since the first industrial revolution,nothing to do with roswell

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
technology has been getting better and better since the first industrial revolution,nothing to do with roswell

I think bringing up Moore's Law would do this thread a whole lotta good right now.

There's a couple problems with the 'reverse engineering' theory

1) The development of technology is documented to have quite earthly origins.
2) It is contradictory. We say that the government has covered up UFO activity, yet somehow every industry has 'reverse engineered' it. And not one of them has said a word in 60+ years.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ignorance is believe we r alone.

But i doubt we will have any official confirmation about UFO in the near future.
Why ?
Simply because the chaos it would generate could reach uncontrolable levels.
Just imagine that half of things we learned and know till now r wrong. At any plan.
Just imagine if proof that God doesnt exist appears.
Or men didnt constructed the pyramids alone.
Part of the Einstein theories r wrong.
Or somthing we have been learing in schools for decades r simply wrong.

How should most of ppl afront this ?

But in the other hand, it seems they r preparing population ofr the revelation.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krpano
Ignorance is believe we r alone.

There is a universe of difference between believing we are alone and believing they are here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join