It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Story I Heard from a Person that claims they saw 9/11 News in the Year 2000...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Keep at it and reserve any judgement, is my advice.
There is a lot to get through, but it will, nay it must click.

This is the solution to the 9/11 enigma. I am 100% on that (1-year-post-reserved-judgement-stage).

Well, my only issues so far are 1 part of the video claims the angle of descent is off in 2 videos, however they are 2 different angles and elevations. Anyone with any experience in geometry and physics knows that the same angle of descent can look different from a different angle of view. Oh and the "black spot" is called a "shadow".

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Holodomor

It is possible this was an advance screening, however I personally find this implausible, as any study of this kind would make more sense being carried out on "normal" people - perhaps other tests were made on everyday folk and the participants were executed, horrific as it may sound, if you buy into the "inside job" argument, a few bodies on the trail to the event is not impossible.

The "second witness" that supposedly experienced the same thing suggests that the likelihood of it being made up would necessitate conspiracy amongst these prisoners. Possible, but for what motive?

A third alternative I would like to suggest is admittedly a stretch, but here goes:

If one takes the view that the entire 911 truth movement vs the establishment debate is a purposely created hegalian dialectic psy-op in order to obfuscate the truth of what happened that day (perhaps a strategic strIke by the miltary forces of a substantial nuclear capable nation), and couple this with the realty that the better part of the 50s,6Os, and 70s were spent researching how to manipulate people's conciousness using psychoactive drugs and hypnotic suggestion, it is possible that a group of prisoners were brainwashed over a period of their incarceration to believe this event took place, to further the "911 truth" side of the debate. I'm just saying.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlutterByte

It is possible this was an advance screening, however I personally find this implausible, as any study of this kind would make more sense being carried out on "normal" people - perhaps other tests were made on everyday folk and the participants were executed, horrific as it may sound, if you buy into the "inside job" argument, a few bodies on the trail to the event is not impossible.

The "second witness" that supposedly experienced the same thing suggests that the likelihood of it being made up would necessitate conspiracy amongst these prisoners. Possible, but for what motive?

A third alternative I would like to suggest is admittedly a stretch, but here goes:

If one takes the view that the entire 911 truth movement vs the establishment debate is a purposely created hegalian dialectic psy-op in order to obfuscate the truth of what happened that day (perhaps a strategic strIke by the miltary forces of a substantial nuclear capable nation), and couple this with the realty that the better part of the 50s,6Os, and 70s were spent researching how to manipulate people's conciousness using psychoactive drugs and hypnotic suggestion, it is possible that a group of prisoners were brainwashed over a period of their incarceration to believe this event took place, to further the "911 truth" side of the debate. I'm just saying.

Interesting, but what would be the point of programming them to believe that they were shown advance copies of 9/11? As far as I can think, it has little to no rationale behind it. The whole "pre-screening" a fake 9/11 event to gauge reaction being given to prisoners is definitely implausible, but the third option is even more so...but is it suggesting that 9/11 was or wasn't a false flag? That is indeed a stretch, friend. Head-scratcher for sure, lol.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holodomor

Originally posted by FlutterByte

Interesting, but what would be the point of programming them to believe that they were shown advance copies of 9/11? As far as I can think, it has little to no rationale behind it. The whole "pre-screening" a fake 9/11 event to gauge reaction being given to prisoners is definitely implausible, but the third option is even more so...but is it suggesting that 9/11 was or wasn't a false flag? That is indeed a stretch, friend. Head-scratcher for sure, lol.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

I am suggesting that on september 11 2001, America was attacked, not by terrorists with box cutters, but by a well planned operation by a (possibly rogue) element of the country we know as China. When it was realized the extent the USA intelligence community had been compromised, and that relatiation on a military level would escalate to a nuclear war (both sides would be forced to form alegences with other nuclear powers to ensure supremely), a previously thought out action plan was put into play - a patsy was found to blame, and the 911 inside job theory was deliberately deployed to distract the public from looking in the direction of the real attackers. USA could not be seen to be weak, so retaliation was mandated. Hence the war on terror, which was conveniently used to further foreign policy that was coincidentally convenient to the administrations agenda. Eg "this is a blessing in disguise, we can kill 2 birds with one stone".

In the meantime a deal was struck to appease the attackers - they knew the only action the US could take was to buy themselves out of a war. Think of it like a mobster sending the boys to rough up the staff to get the shop owner to agree to the protection money that had been demanded but not paid. After a demonstration that the mobster meant business, the shop owner pays up, quietly to avoid trouble. Think about it. Many jobs go offshore in the years following 9/11?

And then there is this

archive.newsmax.com...

As to why program prisoners? To fuel the debate. The more sketchy evidence there is on both sides, the longer the arguments, the more heated and polarized the debate, and the public don't look for a third option.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Maybe it was an alternate timeline?

I kind of think not every universe is the same, even if they are mostly similar.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The timeline shift is a possible theory. Also it could be an operation made by covet forces.
Or..hold on to it..a prophecy/warning from aliens appeared to be humans?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Wow I'm surprised and thanks for everybody's comments! I haven't been able to access my computer because the day after I posted my topic I got a bug which completely shuttdown my laptop and has turned it into a $750 paper weight. I'm not linking that I got the bug because of possibly what I said but I think I can thank SOPA for f*cking up my computer because I was trying to dl a *LEGAL* file but I couldn't find it anywhere except those shady file sharing sites I'm sure you know where I'm talking about...

But I've noticed a lot and I'm absolutely suprised that another Washingtonian from Spokane can confirm the story I heard about prison inmates in Western Washington. It just blew my mind I can't believe somebody has said the same story to you! I think we should have a private convo sometime...

But if I ever ran back into "Dutch", I could if I wanted to go back to those POS's they call AA meetings which are sposed to help you which they give out to anybody that has any alcohol/drug related charge or even wants to get their kids back -I'm going off on a tangent so I'll shuttup- But if I ever see him again do you want me to ask him anything? And mind you it can't be anything super complicated because you'll get the same "Gov wanted to cover up all their cash cuz they had gold in the WTC and needed to cover their tracks - or the even smarter It's just all about money dude that's why they did it". I could ask him stuff more related to his experience because I think that's the best way to get info is to just ask specific questions about his personal history around that time.

But DAMN.... just DAMN... I would have never thought some guy just trolling around could actually CORROBORATE MY STORY! I would really like to talk to you further and we could compare what each other's ex-con's said to us lol...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You open by stating that the subject was breached during an AA meeting, and you later state that the individual in question was possibly less than coherent. Is it possible that his prowess for recollection was damaged by the means of his addiction, and is it plausible that he might more likely be recollecting an incident from 1993?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Does the same hold true for Chandra Levy?!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swing80s
Well I can try and find "Dutch" at the AA I used to pretend to go to for probation. Like I said he's not really smart AT ALL. You'd think he's a tinfoil wearing conspiracy nut if you just saw him and heard his story, but if you saw him and heard him talk about other stuff like living in his sober house, you'd think he's just some dumb ex-con ex-tweeker. I forgot the places or prisons he was telling me about. I think one of the prisons he was coming from or to was that prison island where they keep the chymos and rapos so they won't get killed (It's funny an underaged gf or mine actually went there on a sorta mission, I was like "They let underage gurls visit these guys?!" lol. But I think he got arrested because of drug related charges. It coulda been him coming from Milton to that prison in the San juans islands and they might have been pulled over on one of those islands. Like I said he's not too bright, but I think he frequents that place (the AA group), he also tends to ramble on and on so he's not very bright(again) and he's had to have been cutoff before from rambling on sometimes about 9/11 which he gets really pissed off about and keeps talking telling everybody that the government set it up around the year 2000 and that it happened in the year 2000. He states that as fact lol like I said he isn't too bright and somebody like that could not be creative enough to make up his whole story. What would you want me to ask him?

Dumb people may be dumb and not make sense sometimes. But if somebody is abosolutely serious about 9/11 happening on the year 2000 regardless of what other people say than you hafta think there's some substance to it. Personally I don't believe it happened in the year 2000, but I think he may have been tricked into believing that as a possible guinea pig.
Why do you keep referring to his intelligence?I find that very oddNot all intelligent people come from wealth,not all intelligent people have a degree and to me life experiene has nothing to do with how smart you are,his story could very well be true you never know.It could have been a test to see how people would react to the horror of 911.Prisoners have been used before by the government,anyway who's going to believe a bunch of prisoners?
edit on 17-3-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by immedicated
reply to post by webpirate

well I really thought it was coincidental, which made me retrieve my password to this site and start posting again. I was 18 years old, heard this same story from someone also in washington state. At the time, i thought the guy was stoned out from many years of drug abuse, but not as dim witted at the OP claimed the person he spoke to to be. It just makes me wonder a little bit. You never know what kind of testing prisoners are subject too, and if they tell their story, how many of us will believe them?
That's amazing and quite possible.As one of the other posters said not too many people have forgot where they were when this happened,regardless of your intelligence you don't forget when you saw 911.Could very well be true.

unfortunately without the others coming forward no one will believe them.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
When I approached "Dutch" I approached him very open minded. And the fact that I'm relating to his mental health isn't because I think I'm smarter than him, it's just... well if you met him it would be very obvious that his brain works differently than most peoples. I'm not trying to put him down I'm just saying if you asked him the reasons why he should validate his story, other than being completely truthful and serious about his past, he wouldn't be able to put out a very good reason as to why he thinks it happened to him.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Stars and flags for this great thread 'Swing80s'

And now we have this very interesting story from 2 ex prisoners. I think they are telling the truth. There are so many weird things going on that blows the mind.
First i want to mention about when George W. Bush Jr. reportedly visited a high school at the time the planes crashed into the Twin Towers. George W. Bush had a speech were he claim he saw the first plane hit the North Tower live on TV the same day just before he went into the class room when he visited a high school. In this speech on TV George W. Bush Jr. said something like >>I was sitting outside the class room, ready to go in, and i saw an airplane hit the Tower on TV, the TV was obviously on and i, i used to fly myself, and there was one terrible pilot, and i said it must have been a horrible accident, but I was whisked off there, I didn’t have much time to think about it

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
@Immedicated: Can you elaborate further on your experience with me? I know that there isn't too much to ask at least from my side because all I have is this story I was told and I didn't know what to ask/say when I heard it because it was too creepy and had to be taken at face value...

Guys what could I possibly ask or say to "Dutch" that might help you guys at least understand this story better? I mean I could catch him at the AA meeting, log onto ATS from my phone and post a quote for quote statement from him... or better yet maybe some elaborations on his story that you guys might not understand... I could ask that lady friend of mine that visited the "island of child molesters"(lol sorry I can't remember the name). And I could see if she heard anything weirdish about 9/11, hell maybe I could write to an old friend of mine that got locked up at Walla Walla for pharmacy robberies and see if he's ever heard anything outlandish from the long timers...

What could I do to help relate my experience to you guys?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I saw it (the idea anyway) on TV six months prior to 9/11 on a cool show called "The Lone Gunmen" as was pointed out earlier by vipertruck99. I think this needs more attention.

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)
edit on 26-3-2012 by Thescripter because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by Thescripter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

First i want to mention about when George W. Bush Jr. reportedly visited a high school at the time the planes crashed into the Twin Towers. George W. Bush had a speech were he claim he saw the first plane hit the North Tower live on TV the same day just before he went into the class room when he visited a high school. In this speech on TV George W. Bush Jr. said something like >>I was sitting outside the class room, ready to go in, and i saw an airplane hit the Tower on TV, the TV was obviously on and i, i used to fly myself, and there was one terrible pilot, and i said it must have been a horrible accident, but I was whisked off there, I didn’t have much time to think about it

You don't think he just meant he saw that a plane had hit the tower?

this 1996 lecture by 'Andromedan contactee' Alex Collier[/url], and there Alex Collier says that the Andromedans showed him that by the year of 2000 New York will not be there, that New York will be turned to 'Ash' by the year of 2000, that New York is going to be "Sacrificed" by the year of 2000, he said the "Powers" that be already made that decision, that the East coast of the United States will be a man made phenomenon, and from about 2:45 into that lecture Alex Collier explained that the "Sacrifice" of New York will be an act of "Terrorism" that will turn it to 'Ash' by the year of 2000.
Alex Collier said these things back in 1996, and that's 5 years before 911 took place. I mean there are so many weird things going on that blows the mind.

Yeah. Except New York is still there.

Still, he was right about everything else. Except the year.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hey nice thread and I could believe this does make sense that this guy could of been a test subject don't prisons in the US get more grants for partaking in government things?

I would just like to point out that a virus can not cripple a computer, it would have to be able to bind its self to the bios thats near impossible these days.

Most computers people bring to me to see if they can be fixed, people think its near impossible to fix, but this just isn't the case and normally its just a fresh install of the os then load back the drivers.

so your laptop wouldn't be a paper weight unless you have over heated it. dust in the fans can cause this. CPU heat sink gel dried out, maybe it needs taken apart.

People linking computers virus's with conspiracies that they are pondering over, I like to link it with poor knowledge of internet browsing.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Swing80s

A "bus repair station" in "the middle of nowhere in the forest" doesn't seem like a prime location to me.

there is such a place in shelton washington.
it's a prison in the woods.

-subfab

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Seem's like they were testing out how humans would react to the footage and deem it fake or not.

If the inmates happen to think its fake.....well who would believe an inmate right??

Very interesting if this is true.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
Seem's like they were testing out how humans would react to the footage and deem it fake or not.

If the inmates happen to think its fake.....well who would believe an inmate right??

Very interesting if this is true.
The reality of our situation is the sad and sorry fact that "we" know what "they" want us to know and "we" are shown what "they" want us to see,thats it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join