It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cofessions of a Former White Hat Blog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this blog yet? Confessions of a former White Hat? This guy claims the white hats have been infiltrated by the cabal and he started a new group that cannot be infiltrated....

formerwhitehat.wordpress.com...

As bizarre as things may get on this site, this guy takes it to a whole new level and talks about cloning, super soldiers, sex slaves.....

If anything it is entertaining if you chose not to believe what he is writing, but I feel there could be some elements of truth in what he is saying, especially if you do understand the cloning technology, super soldiers, and mind control tactics. But who really knows and some of this stuff is waaaaaaay out there. Truth is always stranger than fiction. Some main points in his site are:

-Benjamin Fulford has been replaced by a clone and is being used as a disinfo agent
-Alex Joens works for the cabal and he goes into detail about his parents, childhood, and elements of disinfo
-Miley Cyrus is a sex slave and assassin and she is a ritualistic product of George W Bush and one of his twin daughters.... pictures actually resemble one of his daughters but it is still crazy
-Kerry Cassidy is CIA
-David Wilcock is mind controlled and was in a secret relationship with Andrew Breitbart and killed him
-Andrew Breitbart's other videos show Obama at project Montauck teleporting to Mars, and partificpating in Satanic rituals of gay orgies and the raping, and eating, of kidnapped and orphaned children
-David Icke is actually a reptilian shape shifter who works for Rothschild banking cabal, most of what he said is true with some lies mixed in to spread fear.
-Lord James of Blackheath was actually killed and replaced with a clone

Again, entertaining if anything.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rootzgemini

Somebody has their tin foil hat on far too tight.

Methinks it's this blogger dude. No but really?

Sex slaves? Obama, raping, and eating small children on Mars?

Yeah ok. Somebody is also enjoying trolling gullible folks on the internetz..

Again, methinks it's this blogger dude.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

If this guy says Kerry Cassidy is CIA, I'm not going to even bother taking a look. That lady is too odd, and the falling out she had with her partner, that was like watching teenagers fight.

Of course, not to mention all the other bullet points, those were pretty over the top too, although Miley Cyrus, sex slave, I can see that!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

None of this is new information…however, what many do not know is that Mylie has also been trained to be an assassin. She may some day be used to get close to someone, through her fame — such as an up and coming politician — and take this person out. She has a bomb imbedded inside her intestines that can be triggered to go off and kill anyone 50 feets around her.

Oh man... S&F
edit on 12-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Somebody has their tin foil hat on far too tight.

Methinks it's this blogger dude. No but really?

Yeah ok. Somebody is also enjoying trolling gullible folks on the internetz..

Again, methinks it's this blogger dude.

~Tenth

Stop trying to debunk the truth tttp.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I by no means am ignorant, nor am I gullible. My post was simply stating the site is entertaining., some things he says makes me laugh. I dont scour the internet reading blogs, this was presented to me as the strangest thing my friend has ever seen and I concur.

If you have spent anytime understading mind control and the various super solider programs, there may be SOME elements of truth in what this guy writes, especially talking about all the various disinfo agents out there.

Proof is in the pudding when those tapes of Obama are released anyway... stop hating and enjoy for once

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Im a dis info agent........it didnt happen m'kay

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have some troubling news:

Natalie Portman was killed.

Killed by the evil clone of Nathaniel Rothschild.

One thing we do know: he murdered Natalie Portman during a ritualistic scene of very rough S/M sex and had her replaced by a clone. Yes, Natalie Portman in Hollywood is indeed a clone, programmed to work for the West Coast Cabal.

And she is now a clone.

more on the Rothschold clones:

I have just been given information on Nathaniel Rothschild: three days ago, the Knights of the Silver Sword captured and chopped off its head, which you must do to eliminate a reptilian. However, he did not return to his reptoid state when killed. It was later apparent that this was either a clone or a manufactured biological look-a-like…many powerful people always have replicants and clones running about in case of assassination attenpts.

I want to know what Natalie portman's boyfriend thinks of all this, after all, he was briefly on ATS:

1999- Ep1 Era. --Height of my Dating experience. Dated Natalie Portman for 3 days, or some might say a week. depends on how long you think spring break lasts. Well, You know the story.

A dating history - by jedimiller

Could this all be interconnected? Could jedimiller be one of the few people to have dated Natalie Portman before she was killed and replaced with a clone?

ATS may hold the only answer.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Entertaining like I said....

Comments are funny too.

Where my drones at?

formerwhitehat.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
So apparently alex jones wife is with the jewish cabal and she is his handler. He is also supposed to assasinate someone. Lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Sorry to dig up this old thread. I know most people have disregarded Former White Hat as "obvious satire" and have been content to leave it at that. However, I have seen a few folks display a disturbing amount of trust and faith in him, and felt somewhat unsettled by the general vibe of the blog. I did a little digging around on Former White Hat (aka Louis Kahn-Nin) and the following are my findings:

justintimetravels.tumblr.com...

There's a lot here, it's kind of a read, sorry! Hope you enjoy and find informative!

- Mike Leisz

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This is actually true.

I even have proof, I won't post it here though because it's against the T&C

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I almost pissed my self I laughed so hard at this.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
anyone has heard of FWH since dec/ 2013?
there is no more post on his blog ?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have a link to the Whitehat site that had an update this year.......

tdarkcabal.blogspot.com...

It is actually an interesting read if you happen to believe what they were claiming.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
About this whole clone thing, what's really interesting is that a fairly high level financier/attorney named Peter David Beter actually did claim that both the United States and the Soviet Union had developed cloning technology. It may sound totally crazy but this guy was no random nutter, he was actually in a high enough position that he might know such things.

And this was in the 70's-80's.. he also talked about particle beam weapons and the secret space program.

en.wikipedia.org...

Clones? Possible as far as I'm concerned. They've cloned sheep, and from what I heard humans are actually easier to clone.
You really think they wouldn't do it if they could?

Occultism in high places and elite bloodlines? Definitely possible, I'd go as far as to say that there's plenty of circumstantial evidence to support this. As for such things being real and effective, that I already know myself.

Aliens visiting earth? Definitely a possibility, and I'd even say that it's quite obvious when you've had your "normalcy bias" shattered. Also tonnes of circumstantial evidence.
Aliens involved in earth politics? Definitely a possibility.

Demons and extradimensional entities? Check. That I know personally.

Put all these things together and it's just as wild as most science fiction. I think the truth is so out there, so completely nuts, so scary that most people aren't even emotionally capable of digesting it.

To quote Canibus:

"If I showed the masses where we was at or where we was goin
I'd shatter the social balance of the world as we know it"

join