It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A trip to Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
M43

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, if you do go to A-51 and you see something top secret while sneaking behind the boarder line, you could get picked up by the military and have your mind sweeped from the whole memory. You could.....

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Nice try, but I am quite sure that you won't get past the sign that allows the place to shoot people on site, regardless of who you are.
, Area 51 is a top secret area within the government where it allows them to develop secret experimental weapons, and also they do nuclear testing there. I doubt you'll get there at all
, IMO! I live in the US so I should know this by now.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by newone

Simple. Find Rachel. It's north of Groom Lake. I found a couple of very nice people who showed me around the area. I ended up spending two days in Rachel. The one thing you won't see is Area 51. It's a five mile up hill walk to a mountain some22 miles away. Even with extremely high power telescope the haze is sufficient to prevent a clear view of the base. You will get a better view from GoogleEarth. There are more interesting things to see in the area as the walk up the mountain is a waste of time if your seeking a view of Groom Lake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join