It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unilever Logo: An Hidden Message? The story of Life on this planet from its begin to its end...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Did you ever watch closely the Unilever logo? Unilever logo was designed to include 24 icons, each of which represents something important to Unilever... and maybe also for all human kind... Each icon representing (officially) an aspect of the business but maybe it is something different: an hidden message, "The story of Life on this planet from its begin to its end..."

The Logo is composed of 24 icons woven together to create a U shape, with each icon representing one of the company's sub-brands or its corporate values. The brand identity was developed around the idea of "adding vitality to life." Obviously the big blue ‘U’ of the logo stands for Unilever. But look a little closer and you’ll see there’s much more to it.

This is what, in my opinion, each icon rapresent.

Your personal adds for each image are welcome

edit on 12-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Interesting. I wanna spend more time looking at this, but the day is just starting. I question the explosion meaning life to you, but we will see when I ge a chance to go through them all.. Very interesting.. You should get the names of their sub brands..

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
wow thats very interesting thanks for the post! Ive never seen anything about this before!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well whomever did that, did really good job at summing it up. I actually like that. I like how they incorporated it from beginning to end. That's pretty cool.

I need to get back into drawing. Lately the only thing I can make, are eyes. I seem to be getting good at it.

Now if only I can make lashes.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The invertebrate symbol is clearly a Chili Pepper.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If we look at it like a timeline of existance, then the explosion must be first or last. I think what you have as worms is a stargate... Very fascinating

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here are the explanations for their signs:
www.unilever.com...

The dinosaur is a hand lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

edit on 3-12-12 by paradox because: nvm

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Quick and short flick of the wrist strokes.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The invertebrate looks like a carrot/pepper

The whole idea is reaching hard, graphic designers are rarely that creative.

edit on 12-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

lol nice

This thread should be used as an example of how people can see conspiracies in anything where the are none.
edit on 12-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
LOL I think you get most of them bang on...however some are open to interpretation...what is this Uniliver thing anyway?? sorry forgot what its called already

ETA: ohh got it right anyway lol

edit on 12-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
Here are the explanations for their signs:
www.unilever.com...

The dinosaur is a hand lol.

Nice one

Move along...nothing more to see here...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Ok so i've seen what the icons supposedly mean on unilever. But, who cares what they say it means right?

Here is what i see in certain icons.The "sauces and spreads" icon is clearly a galaxy, because when have spread ever been drawn the way they did it? The bowl icon looks almost as a hazard sign, obviously they are creating something in the bowl and its letting off heat. Seems more nefarious than a simple "bowl". They can call that icon "sparkle" all they want, it looks like a star and half moon. The bird looks like a specific bird, a dove. The "ice cream" icon looks like no such thing lol. It look like a TORCH, lady liberty's torch anyone? Isis torch? The "recylce" icon means reincarnation. The "particles" look like microbes, moreover their are 12 of them. Is 12 a significant number? I don't know but this is what i see so far.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Some of those description are reaaally far-fetched, spermatozoa looks suspiciously like a spoon to me
. Some other are beyond me either ;].

Nevertheless I think op may be onto something. This corporation sometimes takes half of commercial breaks on Sky Broadcasting, with their knorr cooking recipes, and lynx deodorants (axe for continental europe), and tons of other stuff. It's my main candidate to become The Company in the future
edit on 12-3-2012 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
what interests me more than the icons, is the fact that when you click on the link on the right hand side, that says "Related Links", "Brand Center" you are required to enter in a username and password (o.O)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Woah cool, I never noticed that. My favorite part of this however was "Vegetals."

So im interested to see if anyone knows more about these things

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Did you ever watch closely the Unilever logo? Unilever logo was designed to include 24 icons, each of which represents something important to Unilever... and maybe also for all human kind... Each icon representing (officially) an aspect of the business but maybe it is something different: an hidden message, "The story of Life on this planet from its begin to its end..."

The Logo is composed of 24 icons woven together to create a U shape, with each icon representing one of the company's sub-brands or its corporate values. The brand identity was developed around the idea of "adding vitality to life." Obviously the big blue ‘U’ of the logo stands for Unilever. But look a little closer and you’ll see there’s much more to it.

This is what, in my opinion, each icon rapresent.

Your personal adds for each image are welcome

edit on 12-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Honestly, I don't see much in this other than a cool design. As others have said, "invertibrate" looks like a carrot or pepper. "DNA modifications" looks like a simple cup of coffee. "Human kind" is just a shirt. How do you get "stargate" out of some kind of torch looking thing? And finally, how the heck do you get "pole shift" out of the two arrows? They could simply mean the cycle of life or something like that. It's a big jump to pull "pole shift" from two arrows.
Forgive me for my ignorance, but what it "Unilever"? I gather it's some kind of company, but what do they do? I could Google, but simply don't feel like it. Lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

the top right hand corner of the U looks like a comet impact ending the dinosaurs, and then the bird (mammals).

get it?

thanks for bringing this up op.

its cool.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You only use "An" when a word starts with a vowel-a,e,i,o,u.

Cool post.

<<   2 >>

join