It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come Obama is a BLACK MAN cuz he's 1/2 Black, but not White even though hes 1/2 White?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I've been pointing out the fact of Obama mixed heritage for four years every time the news calls him black. I find its the news pushing this idea down are throats constantly disregarding his heritage. Obama doesn't really seem to care, even though people may view it as an attack on their parentage, and has never really addressed it. I can see that he doesn't want to make it an issue.

What really strikes me as odd is that there doesn't really seem to be any real attention to his mother or her family. There is more attention on his Kenyan roots then on his American roots and here he is the American President.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

What's wrong with being a "southerner", as I am one (at least 5 generations)?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Its because his dad was realy REALY black.

Like almost navy blue.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starrunner

What really strikes me as odd is that there doesn't really seem to be any real attention to his mother or her family. There is more attention on his Kenyan roots then on his American roots and here he is the American President.

And I still hear people stuttering with oSama instead of oBama -

now whats that about?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

NO....not black..... we southern Hispanics just consider him a usurper,communist, racist and just plain incompetent!!!!

Turning things around????? Sure he is..He who drinks so much Cool-aid is just for O because he is only black. Nothing else

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dakota1s2

NO....not black..... we southern Hispanics .......

dont ever use that word again.

keep it real bro

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Like almost navy blue.

So his mom isn't really white? She looks quite chalky in photos!

But then again thats maybe cause of the contrast with dad when he was actually around if much.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Like almost navy blue.

So his mom isn't really white? She looks quite chalky in photos!

But then again thats maybe cause of the contrast with dad when he was actually around if much.

Yeah, his mom was pretty white, so he was born all carmel color....I wish I was all carmel color.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

what word were your referring to "bro"

Black? racist? usurper or what????

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The only color i see in him is yellow cause he is a coward and like said before a puppet and he hasnt done anything for the US. Wheres the hope and change he promised in his campaign?
Hmm... I dont see it. Do u?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
it's because his dad was black, not his mom, and his hair and tone are more black than white

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It really goes back to in the old days when blacks were a lower class of society. Back in the day I think if you were %12 black you were labeled as black? I remember something like this from history class. Apparently people view white people as a glass of milk, if you add any amount of chocolate it becomes chocolate milk and no longer milk

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Nope I don't see it either.

I see him as a puppet and the ugliest mix person as far as personality and secret meetings with Rothschilds to do their dirty work (just like the Bush Sr & Jr among others before them)

heres the nice carmel mix coloring and culturing on the outside but then all the shadyness around everything from birth to whereabouts WTSHTF

What a sorry excuse for a brown i mean BLACK but not white president but then again its been a long while America has had a real president elect anyways.. since JFK to be exact

*Shrug*

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
As per some comments I would like to add that the Obama is not exception to any kind of rule. If you look it up, black people are more accepting of mixed race people than white people. They are also more open to other races in general. As far as Obama being classified as black it probably has its roots from back in the day...the one drop rule and all that. I mean dont pretend that if you saw a mixed race child (black+white) and they had a good amount of pigment that you would identify them as white....please.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think much of his "blackness" came from his college days, from associations with black organizations
and his wife is pretty much all black, right? I guess he made a decision to be black, rather than mixed.
I'm part Cherokee and I like the way I tan so easily and stuff. But, I consider myself white.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yeah AC, Pelvi's MILK analogy sums it up well, perfectly. aA least here in America, you're either white or BLACK as far as that dichotomy. There's hardly any room for any other 'race' (lest they be seen as FOB immigrants... or suspect terrorists).

Whereas in the Caribbean and Brazil at least, nobody calls you negro/black if you look mixed, they readily acknowledge your rich mixed (bi/multiracial) culturing if you appear neither white nor 'black'.

Originally posted by Pelvi
It really goes back to in the old days when blacks were a lower class of society. Back in the day I think if you were %12 black you were labeled as black? I remember something like this from history class. Apparently people view white people as a glass of milk, if you add any amount of chocolate it becomes chocolate milk and no longer milk

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Maybe in Obama's case it comes down to...personal politics? Bell, Wright, radical extremism, etc. And maybe rightfully so in his case.

But I totally agree, I've never been exactly sure--or why--that distinction is made otherwise.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Yall misread, obviously I quoted the LOL" and -credit

and even put a
right under it

Yes I did, and I owe you an apology.

Sorry BiggerPicture. I should have known you better than that. I did misread that. My apologies.

I'm all for who is most qualified. I think it's cruel and unusual punishment for anyone to be president, myself. I prefer personal accountability and personal responsibility, not blaming others or making them responsible for stuff that should be and probably is out of their ability to really control.

I don't care if he or she is black, white, green or purple. Hell, I don't even care if they aren't from America, to be totally honest. I could care less if they were from the Andromeda galaxy, so long as they could help for the better the greater number.

That is what I meant by I don't care.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The OP's title made me lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join