It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pocketful Of Joy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The world doesn't make sense, while at the same time, there is a consistency to this war against our consciousness, once awareness begins in people, they can easily spot the campaigns, the events, the latest laws, the heavy and depressing circumstances that surround us, our lives becoming less joy filled and less positive.

Its a consistent theme, and we're being conditioned to blame ourselves for everything a rather small group of people have foisted upon us, as if we're deserving of this karmic punishment they dish out, and note the word they as I believe alot of "natural" events are anything but.

With so much effort, money, underhanded programs aimed at keeping us in a low state of awareness, its really in a low state of joy. Its their program. This is how they keep us locked in a this blame of others, and especially self/guilt, and cut us off from the solutions that would start to flood in, if we were raising our frequencies higher.

We need to look at everything in the simplest forms such as problem solve from a position of joy, where more answers come.

Find ways to add High Frequency things our lives, and if its hard to feel this, act as if. Envision it, send strong intention to seeing what you wish for, ie. a positive life filled with positive solutions, laughter, hugs, talents being used to help others and working at our dreams, creating our dreams.

See the beauty. Disengage from blame of others and self. Stand still and say, this stuff isn't working, and wheres the fun, the humor, the laughter. Stand in a higher frequency place, and when you raise yours, you'll be lifting off, shaking off the dust of an earlier time, that doesnt need years to heal, it needs to be let go of, as a lower frequency state.

So many threads, and news on problems. Its hard not to seek, but learn to disengage and not take hits, on your psyche, just note, they have another hook out do they? They're trying to spread more fear and increase more control, are they?

We need to Keep a pocketful of joy, make lists of things that keep us happy, even if someone around us is engaging on auto pilot, plan ahead of time, for short simple tactics to listen, enfuse light, not control them, but keep seeing them as whole and healed and their Source Creator inspiring them direct to improve. Help as you can, but keep it lighter, keep it positive.

Instead of focusing on the negative, make a list of positive things, expressions, that you like, or wish in your life. Health food, raw food, nutrition, good movies, laughter, good conversation, nature, hobbies, art, meditating, tai chi, energy work, psi work, walks, smiles, always strive to see the light in people and turn situations around.

If you find yourself blaming yourself or another, inject some humor and acceptance for everyones state, and just love yourself and them instead. Walk away if needed.

The more you reach you reach for your higher joy, clarity, the more ideas come as well.

For stubborn depressions, get some sun in the side of your eyes, take several grams of C and get D. Consider a light therapy lamp.

And work at decalcifying your pineal. Investigate vitam K2 and activator X. Organic eggs contain this as do chicken livers, raw milk/butter, and fermented organic cod liver oil.

Research how to naturally increase your normal feel good brain chemicals through diet and excercise.

Laughter, Love, Humor, Joy, and living our dreams, is the best way to gain insight, and solutions and bring in higher frequency.

Look to create your own work, business, that expresses who you are and what you came to do. The more people start their own businesses and form little groups in their areas, that can even change local restrictions, the more we buy form each other, the healthier the economy will be, for it will be grass roots and real. Abundance not scarsity.

If some things a person wants to do is beyond their price range, or a retreat, a spa, then consider forming a local group that meets up and learns together, for free or very low costs.

Don't accept their put downs and judgments, or karmic traps. Don't be hard on yourself. Seek to reach above this level of blame and harm.

Keep filling up your pockets with joy. And give these tokens away to others. That pocket never empties, the more you give from it, the more its cup fills up.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Life Is Beautiful - Law of Attraction Meditation - Raise Your Vibration - Frequency Raiser

Ways to Raise Your Vibration

Truly Inspiring - It'll Make You Smile - Kristina Rocco

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
www.leveragingthought.com...

Any of these emotions (which we can lump into the catch all term of “happiness”) are an indication that your vibrational set point is high. Your energy is cleaner and purer and faster. So what does that get you? When you are vibration is high, you automatically attract similar high vibrations, and the Universe begins to work with you. You begin to see more synchronicities in your life. Things tend to work in your favor. You find yourself not struggling as hard with action steps. You feel more inspired. The right people come into your life at the right time.

Being in the flow requires that you cooperate with the Universe. The easiest way to begin to cooperate is to replace negative thought patterns and emotions with more positive ones. Then you are beginning to see yourself how the Universe (or God) sees you – as wholly good, worthy, abundant, healthy, and loved. Any perception that deviates from this is a false perception created by the egoic mind. It leads to more negativity and resistance, which takes you out of the flow.

Learning to find happiness in the moment is critical because it is literally setting energy patterns into motion that are paving your future experiences. And that’s the true basis of the saying, “An unhappy journey can never lead to a happy destination”.

To let go of the heavy, the blame, and to heal can be alot easier than we think when we stop using the painful methods, and stop responding to the negative world around us.

Don't engage past the level of awareness needed to be responsible. But then note the agendas, which are to keep you focused on these events, and lower your frequency.

Just do the opposite. Reach for the highest level of happiness, forgiveness, acceptance, joy, humor you can regarding all the situations, and act as if.

Interrupt the flow of low energy, and let some light in.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
www.spiritofnature.org...

The point of high frequency isn't just for personal transformation. Holding a high vibration and radiating love (unconditional, non-judgmental) raises the consciousness of all those you touch with your energy field.

A few of the things that lower frequency and keep you stuck where you are include: heavy, processed, and junk foods; negative words, thoughts, actions, and feelings; negative people and situations; artificial synthesized materials such as fluorescent lights, synthetic fabrics, synthetic foods, vitamins, and medicines; working at a job you hate; and mainstream radio, television, and newspapers - particularly the news.....

www.aspiremag.net...

The feeling response to being filled up with Love from your Spirit is joy. Higher frequency energy—Love—activates a joy response in your emotional body. I like to say that joy is a frequency—but it is more accurate to say that joy is your emotional response to higher frequency. When you are at a certain frequency, feeling the Love from Spirit moving through you to Spirit, the natural feeling you have is joy. And here is something truly empowering to know: when you feel joy, you are at a higher frequency.

Exactly- Music to Raise Your Vibration, Feel Good, Joyful and Radiate Love

Work at our dreams too! Find the way to create joy and abundance, strive to find out if the corporate slave world has anything really to offer, and what you how you can do more than survive, but live your dreams out, improve this world, shine examples.

Don't let get through you, you're frequency is needed. Hold a frequency that nothing can overcome.

zenhabits.net...

Its time to change the script.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Today Proclaimed - "Love Yourself Day!"

Low Frequency Events - How to Thrive and Survive them....

(I Always Love MorningMayan/Linda West's Energy and Check Her Channel Frequently)

Somewhere in our psyche's we've accepted or started to believe that we only learn through hardhips. We embrace somewhere our psyches,martyrs and persecution, and injustice, and poverty, and karma's retribution.

Because you know, this is kind of a mirror of our inner workings. Its almost like someone is reading us a story about ourselves, and how to be free.

There are far better ways to learn. Joy, Laughter, Helping another. If someone is in a dark pit, just know light always suffers in darkness. Throw a helping hand. Bring joy with you wherever you go.

Tackle the areas where its not dwelling.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
A few more of her videos. When a miracle happened, for me, manifesting something really profound in the clouds, and I keep forgetting to even go into the co-creative as much as I should. But it was due to her videos. And some really dark clouds, the oddest sky I'd seen.

The low laying, more stable clouds were an angry stormy pink. The higher layer was like dark or black sheets of clouds, fast moving.

Something in me just rebelled against this, it was so unnatural and so I spent 20 minutes, exhausting myself and picturing pink hearts everywhere. Probably not a good first big assignment, this was relatively new for me to try. Also, I'm not comfortable with the attributing creational things to ourselves, thats why I'm not yet fully into this. But prefer to give thanks, have gratitude to Family above.

But when I came out again with some coffee, roughly 20 minuts later, the sky was changed. The dark all gone. And there were pink and white hearts everywhere. Some where upside down, some abstracted, some large, some small, but just heart shaped clouds everywhere.

And I still attribute this to co-creation, with Miracles and Family behind the scenes, but, I'm far more open to the real need to choose well, choose Love and Joy, and hold that frequency. Co-Create! Use the Law of Affinity, in a meditational/prayeful way, to realize we are so much more than we think and we are Light/Love/Consciousness/Infinite Soul, and yes we have a Family as well that loves us, so not to limit what Love can do!

Be The Heart Of The Creator And Be Unlimited In What You Can Do!

So I always include alot of her videos because she has the right stuff!

Cell Phones Cancerous - EU to outlaw EMF - HAARP Frequency

Avoid the low frequency.

Now another note. Its not just that being around low frequency people will pull you down. It does and it doesnt. Overall, for lengths of time yes. But, when they've done studies on pairs in their scientific psi/consciosuness work, they've found that the most stable, strongest brain pattern pervails and that people do synchronize their rhythms and brain waves, heart beats.

So it works both ways. We make a difference too. But taking good self care is important, to do our work, or find our joy. How can we give away the joy in our pockets if it doesnt keep getting filled up, so while we shouldn't limit ourselves, and there are no coincidences, still make personal choices with regards to lifestyle.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Top of the Pyramid Think Tank - What's Your Call on The Economy?

This video is surprisingly good and ties into living your joy, doing work that you wish to do, working for yourself and building a solid economy outside of their corruption.

Because her restaurant picked up its sales. So, don't limit yourself to the constant stream of propaganda.

What should 50 million or a 100 million able bodied people do, if they're out of work? CREATE!

And tell them, no thanks for your pathetic offers, this dream we have, thats the new world. You either join with us or your successes are going to go the way of the dinosaurs, because we're free and progressing now. We can CREATE. And ethical businesses.

Don't buy the propaganda, but realize, everyone still has basic needs, wishes and wants, so there still an economy, if we can start to CREATE what we want, we're the ones that will be spreading happiness and joy and equality around everywhere.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Want to Be Enlightened? Lighten - up!

I took notes on this one. Just simple messages of making choices, small choices, building bigger. Finding alternatives to being stuck in their dooms, because we don't have to. We can make some new pathways.

Its doesn't take years of therapy!

It does take, finding simple ways, and bigger ways, to make us happy, and focusing on things that make those around us happy.

It means living Joy.

Notes on the video:

What Does It Mean To Be Enlightened?

--To get what you want, Follow Your Bliss!!!

People were really and only truly happy and enlightened when they followed their Bliss. Following your Bliss was the Key to enlightenment.

--Its about that urging, that knowing, when you have that Spirit Call, that nudges you, its about saying Yes! Instead of saying No, or why I can't do this.

Cause alot of people get the call from Spirit and then they don't answer. They don't go....They don't go on that trip to the amazon. They don't make a video and scream out their feelings. Tell the person they love that they love them.

--So today, why don't you, and I think I'll do the same, take a big leap of faith, and do something that you're excited about. Something that maybe you've held back on, and didn't follow up on.

Maybe take one little step toward that today.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I just read the opening post. I'll get to the other posts if/when I can.

Thank you for the wonderful and beautiful message! I would love to comment on everything you said, but it would just be redundant and time-consuming. I really agree with your entire op.

It's a great idea to put reminders all around us. Why? Because those who wish to influence our awareness are hitting us with their reminders on a continuous basis! The advertisements, the propaganda, the information war, the subliminals are everywhere.

Write and hang inspiring, peaceful, and loving messages and images around home and work area. Create a music playlist of songs that only contain lyrics with positive lyrics and uplifting/joyful melodies. Make a list of who you want to be, where you want to go, what you want to accomplish. Write out short-term and long-term goals. Always remember to accept life as it comes, don't get caught up in dreams of the future. Have goals, but enjoy what is happening now.

I think we can not really forgive others until we take that big... honest... ugly.... scary look at ourselves. GOOSEBUMPS!
We have to face the horrible things we've done to ourselves, and how we have been hurtful and selfish towards others. We have to forgive ourselves for our deepest, darkest, and ugliest situations. Really forgive ourselves. Then let go of all that pain from the past. Let go of all regret. Face each moment anew with love, forgiveness, and "a pocketful of joy."

Reality has a dualistic and paradoxical nature, however, the path of Light brings peace and harmony inwardly and outwardly. That's what I want. Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Yes, I think putting it around our homes, our work spaces, as inspiration, dreamscapes, visible reminders of our joys. For example, earthship recycled homes, like this:

1.bp.blogspot.com...

www.lgruger.com...

Just picturing abundance and eco homes for everyone, for the homeless, with caring upgraded societies equally free and fundamentally substantive equalizing everyones circumstances. Freedom is not which brand of car you drive!

Beauty, Kindness, Education, for everyone, with celebrations of our individuality and uniqueness and yet honoring our common natures and equal needs for freindships, vacations, travel, education, learning, beauty, and non forcing, respect for everyone.

I've had enough of this world so its not in my mind.

As to the part about going inside and dealing with our shadows.

I feel we need to learn to let go in forgiving self and others and except for some of the really big harms that take a longer process to let go of, we need to Laugh at our human frailities. Catch ourselves in our control trips with others and heated moments and laugh at ourselves and how ridiculous we're being and just say, oops, having an off day, those buttons seem to be pushed easily, lets just let this go.

In other words, seeking to make it right, but using tools of humor and acceptance of humanity and ourselves.

We can spend a lifetime analyzing each flaw.

Or we can apply some humor, and lightness of heart, and strive to reach higher frequency and be born again, in one lifetime, move beyond those limits, and view them from a higher level.

Thats my choice.

Thats what I'm trying to say, best to get to the higher plane to just view what will end up being silly in the end, or to have more ideas come so things make more sense in overviews, in perspective.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A sack full of balls?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

I love this song. Its one of my favorites, and plus. Either he is, or his Higher Self even, an angel ET, OR, someone reached in through the song, because something in me that didn't heal before, related my ex and the past, just completely came up, had tears, and immediately said outloud, in suprise, looking at the video (because just like in the video I got pulled into a private room to deal with this), "You're an Angel!"

And synchronicity, for the exact words came, "A thousand Angels dance around you" the second I spoke.

Then, my thoughts rapidly flowed: But this is so hard. Its too hard to heal!

But something had connected with this Light High Frequency and spoke inside me, (paraphrased, can't remember the exact words now) "Its very easy to heal. All you have to do is SAY YES!" It was like, Goodness and our Family and Helpers are all around us always.

All we have to do is give our yes, give permission to heal.

And reach the hand held out, reach above it all.

Well, if we're in a dark place, or angry thoughts, or even stuck in a groove that doesnt budge, so we just keep doing what we don't want to do, becoming what our own souls say No to, and we know it and we keep trying and we keep falling off that bike.

Then there are things we need to do differently. OK, this is some of what has come to me. My son was very sad and depressed, none of us had responded right, so I lay down beside him. He is 12 and was actually afraid of his room, and suddenly, words poured out of me:

The Universe is very proud of you, we are considered so brave to come into this realm with such hard lessons, so much risk and danger of losing ground. Many don't want to come, some don't for a long time if not ever. You are respected by many as being so brave. So don't let any of this settle in you, for its nonsense. You're really apprectiated by so many people for being the big hearted, brave hero you really are inside, so just grow a bit at a time as you can, don't force things too much, either and don't let anyone put you down for anything, but be gentle and honor your own timing.

(paraphrased a bit as well).

So, we're brave to come, and don't be too hard, let it go, take the right timing, appreciate the goodness in all that you can, and let go of all judgments. Forgive and let Love in.

Also, instead of dealing with the deeper pits, that needs to be transmuted sure, but if you add things to your life that bring Light/Joy/Happiness and enable you to help others, so you are giving to others, giving always frees up spirit. Answers than begin to free up as well, so if you replace some lower frequency things, with higher ones, sort like a math game.

Take away 3-4 negative things. ie. Junk food, or even just one, cola's. Violent movies. Having to be right in arguments. You just make a list.

And then add, 3-4 positive things, ie, organic fruit, raw food juice lunches a few times, the gym, or a walk 3 X a week, (yoga, tai chi, anything that brings mediative excercise), some form of meditation. Maybe you cant lay down for that long, walking meditations even, prayer for others (if not formally religious, ask from the Highest Goodness and from Higher Self), meditation, some way to help others, give things. Even your time.

Its like math.

Then, your frequency will raise. Let the sun in, the side of your eyes!!!! Get some sunshine and good vitamins.

Your thoughts will clear. Strive for zenmind, clarity.

Cancel cancel and rise above stray random negative thoughts, even turn them around. ie, negative self chatter can be turned around in an affirmation.

Dance. Song. Do something silly.

Strive to raise frequency naturally and through meditation and seeking within.

Then you'll look down upon older habits, which you may still occasionally struggle but they will start to fade and instead of years of counseling, you'll say, that was just a lower frequency way of responding to a problem that had some wisdom to teach me. That I was roped into using pain tactics, instead of LOVE ones.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Quadruplet Babies Laughing

Twin Babies Laughing at Fake Sneezes

Twin baby boys have a conversation

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Top 10 Funny Baby Videos!

Dancing Baby Doing The Samba In Brazil

Laughter Yoga on Discovery Channel

Every week gathering for a good session of laughing. Sounds kind of whacky, crazy, fun.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hold joy strongly, and think of it as community, imagine homeless, ghettos, third world, students, the handicapped, everyone, living equally, having joy, and for those in need, assistance. Picture this abundance, everywhere. With emotion.

See safety as a tangible thing, see everyone shielded, with gold, pink, green, healing, loving, infinite energetic bubbles that nothing negative or harmful can overcome.

See pyramid power, for seed regeneration and free energy and HZ, frequency healing.

Try to picture our minds as open to become incredible grass roots inventors, where ideas abound for clean high tech.

For example, one of the things that Pete Peterson, and also David Wilcock in his book The Source Field Investigations reveals, aside from the studies into what pyramids can do, is healing of plants and humans.

Basically our cells and pineal emit Light Photons and the energetic double, or aura is also Photons.

Now, this is the wonderful part, if you take a healthy DNA, and shine light through it, it holds the pattern, in the energetic double that has been discovered, and when you shine the light of that into malformed DNA, it heals and recovers.

Hold those positive thoughts about what we can live like, and only give good solutions any emotional charge.

"this or something better!" And then have so much gratitude and joy, treat it like such a gift to have these positive thoughts, like Family and Goodness are helping out lots, and so thank Them as if its already here, and what could be, thank Them, for even the Hope and Positivity you have in you to yearn, the Inspirations that come.

Gratitude, a Grateful, Exuberant Heart!

A Pocketful of Abundant Joy That Is Never Depleted!!!!

through any window

www.madamekunterbunt.net...
Food Growing In Your Home!

In Africa, In Madascar, Haiti, everywhere!

Dream It!

Just always think good thoughts.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Everyone on earth could live like this!

Some big for families, some smaller for singles or elderly, or more like townhouses or cottage style, but no need for joining, everyone could have yards, and help those a bit who need it. Teenagers, tend to the garden, cut the grass, Teamwork!

Fishing in the Phoenix Earthship

This is how I picture things, always keep happy, and picture wonderful solutions and abundance for all, and safety.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh.

Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
No.

Take me away: A secret place.
A sweet escape: Take me away.

Take me away to better days.
Take me away: A higher place.

Oh.

Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
No.

Oh.

Wish that you could, but you ain't gonna own me.
Do anything you can to control me.
Oh, no.

There's a place that I go,

But nobody knows.
Where the rivers flow,
And I call it home.

And there's no more lies.
In the darkness, there's light.
And nobody cries.
There's only butterflies.

To better days take me away.

The sun is on my side.
Take me for a ride.
I smile up to the sky.
I know I'll be all right.

The sun is on my side.
Take me for a ride.
I smile up to the sky.
I know I'll be all right.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Dolores Cannon on Healing Your Past to Live to Your Fullest Potential

And part of our reaching for the Higher Light, the Higher Frequency is to forgive and realize the problems in our own relationships and family, to make them right. To overcome those troubled areas, and even with intent and sending those thoughts, to clear up that karma even if we cant get close to them, or they've moved, passed over, or maybe its not safe to do so. But learning those lessons and working through those contracts or plans, we were meant to do.

"This is the hardest school in the universe, one of them anyway. You come here, you come prepared to really learn alot." What Dolores said in the video. "We learn alot by coming here, it is so challenging. They greatly admire anyone who takes on the earth challenge"

That flowed out of my mouth to my son. So much sychronicity. A match of info.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Now, one of the techniques for clearing, negativity, tiredness, and gain a higher perspective on the problems, that I do from to time, and just realized what I was doing when I rewatched hat Dolores Cannon video above. Along with this one:

Dolores Cannon Hypnosis Technique by Stefanie Bell

When I start to think i higher frequency thoughts or even hear this, or talk about it, to a friend, or contemplate, just by shifting my thoughts to these areas. I sense that my True Self is just above this (hard to put it) plane of gravity, in the higher atmosphere, sense myself higher frequency plane interacting within earth's atmosphere and this world, so I feel that higher plane, as near the ceiling of earth's atmosphere, and just reach up. And that stays with me, this higher plane, and things subtly alter, ie, as if the tiredness or off day kind of difficulty becomes much smaller, becomes a part of a small tests or aspects of self that are being looked at.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I was having a chat with a friend who is waking up, and his frequency was very high. He had been listening to this,

om mani padme hum

Just connected in the chat made mine rise, and he spoke of what he had been guided to know, that the music industry is programming our dna, or magnetizing us with their music and all song/sound was frequency/hz, and sound could heal. Atoms can be affected both in terms of healing or damage. He has been directed to talk to his own atoms, his own dna, like I've been lately too. This is something that kept coming to me.

And not to unlock our gifts, or activate, as so many search for. But to meditate, and put our families right, our karma, our relationships. To be peaceful, and overcome stress and difficulties, for this is the tests. To rise above it all, to heal from the perspective of a higher frequency, born again, a new life.

The gifts and what is needed come as you do the work little by little, step by step, to bring peace to the world.

On their own they come, as needed.

He wrote something from his HS that surprised him alot. He couldnt believe this had flowed out of him, and wished for me to add this to my thread, this one in particular.

In a sense his Guidance was that he was to become like Buddha, and he didn't understand how this could be, for of course he was humble and we both spoke, that everyone was to do this.

That the purpose in life was to wake up and seek, so to walk in Buddha's footsteps. Then to find the precious pearls and become like unto Christ, Christed, and walk in Christ's footsteps.

This is the way, and the mysteries. To seek and to find.

We're all called to do this.

Next post will add what he wrote, that his HS channeled through him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join