It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most will end up in Hell.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
How is that at all relevant? I fail to see the analogy here. You don't have any ground to stand on.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

I wrote:

Originally posted by Garfee
The length of a delusion does not have any bearing on whether or not it is a delusion.

And you asked that I support this with further explanation, which I did.

If you want it further simplified - no matter how much you say your delusion is not a delusion, if it is a delusion, it is a delusion.

You believe it isn't. Good for you.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You saying that something is an illusion isn't backed up by anything other than you saying it. In fact, all the observable physical and metaphysical evidence points to exactly the OPPOSITE of what you're saying.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

OK how about this, back to the very start:

You cannot prove your god exists.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

OK how about this, back to the very start:

You cannot prove your god exists.

And you cant prove that god does not exist either Only I can prove within my own existence and you your
-that I and/or we exist and that there are other things existing without me/us

As far as God is concerned thing will always be allowed to happen in every way reasonably possible even if its irrational and illogical as long as its still possible even if highly unlikely and improbable it maybe as long as there is still a 0.00000000001% chance eventually it will occur somewhere at sometime probably not ours but where theirs a will there's a way

It all depends on what one thinks of god as being if not everything how can it be god
If that is a burning bush or a booming voice from the sky that says i am your father
they have missed the whole other half of creation namely the goddess your mother
so why would god your father waste his time talking to us when theirs a goddess to make creation with
by talking to the one thing that matters if a god said light something to listen to knowledge speak like a tree falling in the woods no one hears it no one cares if it fell or not.

But since most people look for answers that suits them best

The crafty sort of being should know how easily such fools are made to believe in testaments of lies based on simple truth never seeing their fall into darkness
By blinding themselves all along the way becoming the eye for the blind that leads them

For if this fool where ever ask what is the devils greatest trick
they will answer you aback
"He tricks people into making believing the devil doesn't exist"

You will know instantly that they are more foolish then even those who don't believe,
for this is the devil second trick

Thinking those unbelievers to be deceived by the devil, is an oxymoron for you
Those unbelievers can only be manipulated if they don't believe
For they have deceived themselves into thinking that they know something and don't understand that anything you know can and will be used against you
because only those that do believe can be ever themselves actually said to be deceived.

Forever blinding their will from its soul. like a thought without a mind
For this is the devils greatest trick, of making those who believe, think it is god
Simply playing both sides of right and wrong for its own reasoning and benefit

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

I'm not trying to prove that a god doesn't exist. What I said was it cannot be proven that a god does exist which akes this thread pointless because if it can't be proven that this god exists, it cannot be proven that the hell as described in the bible exists.

If it doesn't exist the the case that, "Most will end up in Hell" is a statement which at the very least, is putting the cart before the horse.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

reply to post by IblisLucifer

I'm not trying to prove that a god doesn't exist. What I said was it cannot be proven that a god does exist which akes this thread pointless because if it can't be proven that this god exists, it cannot be proven that the hell as described in the bible exists.

If it doesn't exist the the case that, "Most will end up in Hell" is a statement which at the very least, is putting the cart before the horse.

Most will end up in hell because most of the children born on this planet are going to find themselves in a living hell whether they are Born Mexican, North Korean or name anywhere their are poor and impoverished people living in their own hell because of a few peoples F up of a heaven
Ones persons heaven is made up of many an-others hell
that's how pyramid scams work
by building a stairway to heaven

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
reply to post by Garfee

Well since millions to billions of people for thousands of years havn't caught on to your book yet... You know, centralized their lives around it, we'll have to say you havn't any ground to stand on. Sorry.

...and a hundred million flies are not wrong about a pile of scat!?...a formula equating numbers of adherents to truth or untruth, is a weak and infantile argument...

A loving, patient, omniscient, omnipotent, creator of ALL creation, creator of the opportunity to scale back to him/her, at our leisure, at our pace, learning whatever needs to be learned, over as many lifetimes, through as many small and grand cycles, fabricating as many horror stories as we like based on the writings of men/women who grew in an atmosphere of fear of the loving God, could not, and still cannot, remove the psychological blockage that requires a committed adversary (with its own denizens) of an infernal place of punishment...
'Children' need to be saved from themselves (they make up such cockamamey stories!)...

Claim responsibility!..and effect your own salvation...grow up spiritually and stop believing the myth that a condition has been factored into the grand creation that requires you to reach 'salvation' by one route and one route only...no routes are mutually exclusive...except for Your own soul journey...brought to you by that one true, patient, loving God...

Akushla

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I don't get why the OP is full of Bible quotes with no substance or explanation as to why he/she thinks this or created the thread and yet it still gets a handful of stars.

I'd like to hear or read more OP unless you have in the pages that followed.

I hear that, friend, Seems like the Religious Types have no original thought, doesn't it? Then if you advise them with your knowledge of the Bible, they will say you have to have the Holy Spirit to interpret it for you, because you cannot understand unless you are a member of the cult. And, sadly, but truly, some in here sound exactly the same all the time when they post. At least they post the same rhetoric all the time. Very cult-like behaviour.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Not everyone is so eager to become a submissive, whimpering coward.
Some people stand up for what they think is right.

Hear, Hear! You are just so right with that statement friend. I have seen my share of Christians, saw what they do, read their books, and researched their "faith." I will not say they are wrong, but they certainly think they are the only ones who are right. And then they conveniently forget about things such as The Inquisition,
and The Burning Times - The extermination of Witches and other heretics.
The Church started killing unbelievers as early as the 4th century. The killing (often with torture) of heretics, church splinter groups, dissenters, atheists, agnostics, deists, pagans, infidels and unbelievers was supported by almost all mainstream Christian theology for over a thousand years, starting with the intolerant St. Augustine (died 430 AD).
African Children Denounced As "Witches" By Christian Pastors

Pastors were involved in half of 200 cases of "witch children" reviewed by the AP, and 13 churches were named in the case files.
Some of the churches involved are renegade local branches of international franchises. Their parishioners take literally the Biblical exhortation, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

"It is an outrage what they are allowing to take place in the name of Christianity," said Gary Foxcroft, head of nonprofit Stepping Stones Nigeria.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

1000 Years of Carnage & Barbarity in the name of Christ

As far as I am personally concerned, they can all go there, and they deserve it. The Christian religion has a of of blood on their hands, and someone, a lot of someone's, needs to pay for it. So, before condemning others to your imaginary place, sweep off your own back porch.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Gods power over time: 6000yrs ago- "apparently" created the universe.
21st century AD- appears on toast.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Unbelievers should be unbelieving the Scripture, but as soon you tell them they goto hell, than ounce of a sudden they came believers and they told us Christians are being crazy?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

'Unbelievers' as you call them, pounce on such a ridiculous statement in order to make fun of it.

Christians should prove hell exists before they tell everyone that's where they're going.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

reply to post by OldHag

'Unbelievers' as you call them, pounce on such a ridiculous statement in order to make fun of it.

Christians should prove hell exists before they tell everyone that's where they're going.

I have to strongly agree here. And, while you are at proving the existence of Hell, how about proving the existence of some other things, such as Jesus? Heaven? The Bible?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

reply to post by OldHag

I have to strongly agree here. And, while you are at proving the existence of Hell, how about proving the existence of some other things, such as Jesus? Heaven? The Bible?

It's easy to prove the existence of the Bible. Head to your local bookshop or big box retail store and in the religion/spirituality section you'll see books labeled HOLY BIBLE on the front and side. Open it up and it has text inside. There you go the Bible exists, you can can physically pick it up, hold it, look at it, and read it. It exists.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis

Originally posted by autowrench

reply to post by OldHag

It's easy to prove the existence of the Bible. Head to your local bookshop or big box retail store and in the religion/spirituality section you'll see books labeled HOLY BIBLE on the front and side. Open it up and it has text inside. There you go the Bible exists, you can can physically pick it up, hold it, look at it, and read it. It exists.

I can prove the existance of my couch too.

What's your point? Can't you do what the member asked you to do and prove the existence of the other things listed in the post?

Thought as much.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have read all 7 pages of this thread and it is very typical of the way people in general feel about there place in this world.There are many definitions of what People believe hell is through out the very existence of mankind . Let it be understood that a Lie simply could not exist without Truth while Truth can exist without a lie. We live in this world where lies are the dominate theme and Truth is hard to come by.Lies are evidence that Truth exists and Truth when you possess it is something that you will stand up for when you know you own it even at times with your own life.I think most of you people on this site are looking for something and I know that you are looking for It.. TRUTH.You want answers but you have a problem you really don't know who has the Truth who owns the truth and how you can get it.There is an abundance of Information out there today diluted the very truth you are trying to find but it alludes you. yet there is One who claims he is Truth and has it and wants you to have it but you can't understand it when it is given to you . SO you do what most people do you tend to believe the lies and the bigger the better and the faster it grows all the way around the world throughout History.There is No HELL as most of you have said in the way you have said but there is a place where you go if you can't come to terms with the Truth.GOD wait for it ! GOD is Real and he came down to the earth as a Man and subjected himself to the same conditions that you have to deal with in this life.Lucifer is Real and he wanted to be like the most high GOD. BUT being that he is a created being just like you , could not understand why he couldn't be GOD.SO he decided he was going to try to take GOD'S Throne b y force but he had a huge problem, GOD has billions of angels like Lucifer that love GOD and his SON you see Jesus is like the most high GOD but not the GOD referred to as the Father who is spirit . This is the ONE GOD Jesus who Stan has decide to over throw and so he needed to make war with Him so he began to violate every single Law of GOD in order to deceive the other Angels which he did by 1\3. SO imagine what a deceiver he must be in order to turn 1\3 of the angels of God to change their obedience from the TRUE GOD.HE started telling Lies and they were so believing that you can see why us Humans are having a difficult time discerning the truth.SO the war is still on and it is like Alex Jones says its a war for your MINDS.all you have to do is Believe in the good news from the one who only tells\speaks Truth and who created you . and not the one who will do whatever it takes to get that throne to be worshiped.NOW I realized I skipped the whole creation of heaven and earth and GOD making Man in his image so I am going to direct you to 2 web sites. the 1st one is for those that really want facts and the second one is for those that wants to know more now about Armageddon and where you fit in GOD plan for the wicked and what HELL is and so you people who realize that GOD the Father is a Loving GOD he will make it swift .

1ST link.36 videos amazingdiscoveries.tv...

2ND link. www.remnant-church.net...

My advise to you that look into this is to take in what you can . you may not agree with it all but certainly it will make you think about the possibility that there is much truth in it what they teach and you can build on it from there but you have to be thirsty for the TRUTH and by the Power of Christ you may believe it if you believe in his word than He will make it happen for you.for the rest of you it is by your own choice free will if you choose the death that you have coming to you. because whether you believe it or not Jesus died for you and paid the price and so he says he will throw all the wicked in the lake of fire and you will simply not exist permanently because a loving GOD would not punish those humans he loved but made their own choice to not believe in Him who had made you.you see if he let you live amongst all who chose life and you dwell with US you would suffer greatly for eternity stuck with the beliefs you have in an environment you could not stand and that would be HELL for you.SEEK and you shall find ME. that is one of many promises from Jesus.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
What if a person can't read, because your God has placed them in some bad circumstances?

Will they go to Hell for not reading the Bible?

I should hope not, because it would be God's fault.

Thats the whole reason we have missionaries.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

Haha your answer makes me laugh. In fact the site you linked to me is from a cult, called Christianity.

Christianty doesnt teach scripture, not even close. Most of the sermons ive heard in my lifetime left me more confused than when I entered there.

Believe what you want, but sooner or later you will know, that our Creator Yahuwah, has a Name and He will make it known to everyone.

watch this video and the rest by minister bennett. He will put things straight.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
You'll see the reality of Hell when you wake up there after death. Satan has you all convinced he isn't real nor is Hell.

The greatest trick man ever pulled was convincing himself that all of his flaws were personified by a mythical figure existing outside of his body, thereby removing all responsibility for his stupidity.

And yes, I did come up with this.
edit on CFridayam010147f47America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Personally, I love reading the bible. I think as a believer in the spirit of Christ, my job is to do the best I can to love everybody and write off those who would try to separate humans and those who purposefully contribute to the "bad" or dark side of humanity. I don't feel like it is my job to push my ideas or faith on anybody, and Muslims in my experience are some of the greatest humans ever. Alot of people are agnostic these days, the only people I believe go to hell are those who purposefully create it on earth. I've know some pretty evil people, and I just try to be reasonable when I talk to them and project the most optimistic tone I possibly can. When they tell me they murked people like me for their skinhead groups in prison, I shrug it off. When they say I'm not hood or gangster enough I just shrug it off. Everybody wants to feel tough but I know who I am and what my goals are. Reading the bible and having faith in my mythical Deity of choice helped me to make some majorly important corrections in my life. Some people are solid while only believing in physical stuff, and I think that's fine. Everybody has their own spirit and heart and made and will ultimately make their own choices. I think the few that are evil, largely choose that roll. They're my brethren too. This is life, it's like a movie and each of us are the main character of our own. I strive to be like a budda or christ character, because i've in the past been purposefully a mischevious imp, just because it was easy. Life is hard, relating is harder. It's what we have. My mission is to soak up and listen to the experiences and stories of others, cause that's what makes it fun being human. Just saying.

Hell? not for me.

Heaven? Let's create it right here on earth!!!! worry about the after life when we perish cause there's alot of work to do RIGHT HERE on this plane.

Peace.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join