It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru debunkers needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nibiru is on Antarctica? Or is it an unknown planet or comet or What? Is this a hoax?

The film is authentic, made by John Marggraf scientist working at the Institute for Research in Antarctica.

According to the orbital data from the Internet:

Epoch = 2011.11.7 2,455,872.729167 5:30 UT (Julian day epoch) Semi-major axis = 232.63101 Eccentricity = 0.99583 Inclination = 158.44803 The argument of periapsis = 205.20567 The longitude of the ascending node = 270.00237 Mean anomaly at epoch = 359.87755

edit on 23-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Does this really look real to you? Seriously?

It's been posted a couple times here, someone will post the link.

Here's 1 of them
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You don't need a nibiru debunker for this one, all you need is half a brain.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Oh
real for sure. no doubt about it. some may ask why the tides aren't going totally berserk. The reason is.....
anyhow, yep, thats definitely nibiru.
Incidentally, London is under attack also...the lame stream media doesn't report that though, do they.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
While I could go with obvious approach and point out that this video clearly shows a picture of our moon edited into the video (poorly I might add) I'm instead going to mention that this video is the only reference I can find to a John Marggraf working in Antarctica or an Institute for Research in Antarctica.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Not gonna jump in with what others said cause it's obvious by now, don't need any more comments posted for star grabbing now you've been told.

Also, the 2012 forum is down below good sir.

Cool vid though in some ways.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I can understand why the camera video is shaky as the winds are high, very high in Antarctica

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Debunkers not needed. This thing debunks itself!

IRM

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

That's a good one.....

....but this one is a bit more elaborate:

( And, it has "wind noise" too!!
)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I used to buy into the Nibiru or Planet X hype probably because I wanted to believe something was going to happen ,but when you actually look at the ancient texts, the lack of evidence, and the translational leaps of faith you'll see how erroneous sitchin's claims are.

Of all the cuneiform records we have, Neberu appears a number of times, but NEVER does it reference a planet beyond pluto. From written records we can say that the Sumerians knew of only 5 planets, and each of the planets had a god linked to it. Their most important god was Marduk and he is called Neberu which was Jupiter. Once again it NEVER says anything about a planet with a 3600 year ellipitcal orbit

There is not a single text in the entire corpus of Sumerian or Mesopotamian tablets in the world that tells us the Sumerians (or later inhabitants of Mesopotamia) knew there were more than five planets. This is quite a claim, but is demonstrable through the work of scholars who specialize in cuneiform astronomy. Below I list all the major works on cuneiform astronomy (catalogues of texts, dissertations / books) and invite readers to check them out of a library and look for themselves. Literally every cuneiform text that has any astronomical comment (even with respect to astrology and omens) has been translated, catalogued, indexed, and discussed in the available academic literature. The tablets are often quite detailed, even discussing mathematical calculations of the appearance of planetary bodies in the sky, on the horizon, and in relation to other stars. The field is by no means new, and is considerably developed.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

Check out the website. It's written by a professor with alot of credibility and degrees

Recently named one of the 100 most influential people in ufology by FATE Magazine, Michael S. Heiser earned an M.A. and Ph.D. in Hebrew Bible and ancient Semitic Languages from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and an M.A. from the University of Pennsylvania (Ancient History). Dr. Heiser has taught at the college level for more than 12 years, and has had a lifelong interest in occult and paranormal phenomena.

He has fun debunking the majority of UFO and alien encounters, but he does believe some experiences are truely genuine. Def. not a new age nut. But oh yeah, Nibiru:

The following is an exhaustive list of the word “nibiru” in astronomical texts and/or astronomical contexts. If one wants to know what Nibiru as an astronomical body is, one is dependent on these texts – unless, like Zecharia Sitchin, one makes up meanings to prop up a theory. One either lets the texts tell you what Nibiru is, or ignores the scribes in favor of Sitchin

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

He goes through a very exhaustive and extensive analysis of every piece of catalouged sumerian record with the word 'neberu' in it and he finds NOTHING to support Sitchin. Sitchin's pulling alot of s*** out of his ass and unfortunately people are believing him.

He also explains why some of the sumerian seals have a sun object with 12 planets around them
I do believe in some of the ancient astronaut theories though, some of the Mayan depictions for example are rather anomalous.

Hahaha I can't believe I believed in that.

THat video is pretty funny too.

Dr. Heiser, the guy who runs the website is a pretty open-minded guy too, if the texts really did say something like this he'd be the first to admit it. Check out a couple of his websites:

UFOreligions

michaelsheiser.com...
edit on 23-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Sithchin was ONLY EXPRESSING AN IDEA...Just like everyone else who writes books based on their ideas. Wrong or not....and the website posted sitchinswrong.com yeah,,christians HATE for someone to express original ideas//..............................But in all honesty, none of you have reaqd sitchins books because if you had you wouldnt feel the need to go to that awful website,,and if you had read ANY of them he says its his opinion wrong or not...So also,,the disproving is one guy against another guy and neither know for sure...NO ONE KNOWS especially the christian based website sitchiniswrong...I mean REALLY,,think about this..WHAT kind of person would really take time to create a vendetta site against someones "theories"....someone who is either jealous or a religious fanatic/ if Sitchin was sooo wrong then everyone could see that and you wouldnt need a website to confirm it ,, a website that also has been debunked like a million times in itself/

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Not that I beleive either, but Heiser is a fool,,knowitall,,takes other theories as factual......sounds to me like some of the Sumerologists are pissed because their books suck and they cant come up with any cool theories...SORRY PEOPLE EXPRESS ORIGINAL THOUGHT I KNOW HOW CHRISTIANS HATE THAT.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join