It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question - what happened in Saudi Arabia before 9-11, that the American people were never told of?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I ask this question because of a post in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The post is

"Something happened in Saudi Arabia before 9-11, that the American people were never told of.

I can't tell you, but you can find out. See if you have any family military members who were in Saudi Arabia before 9-11. Ask them what happened over there.

Ask them if they still have their Saudi military ID's, and why did they have to get them. Don't repeat what they tell you to anyone. "

Can anyone here answer what actually happened?
edit on 22-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Could you be a bit more specific on the "before 9/11" part ?

I mean we're looking at roughly 8000 years of more or less documented history or so before 9/11 happened.

As far as anything with passports is concerned I tried a Google News search with a custom range of July 1st until 31st of August 2001, but nothing valuable came up.

I found a very interesting article though, dated August 22nd 2001 about Osama Bin Laden, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

I was really curious about that post too. Thanks for bringing attention to it - hopefully someone will be able to shed some light on it, if there's anything to it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos

The post is

"Something happened in Saudi Arabia before 9-11, that the American people were never told of.

I can't tell you, but you can find out. See if you have any family military members who were in Saudi Arabia before 9-11. Ask them what happened over there.

Ask them if they still have their Saudi military ID's, and why did they have to get them. Don't repeat what they tell you to anyone. "

Are you really suggesting that we need to come up with our own conspiracy theory, now?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Are you really suggesting that we need to come up with our own conspiracy theory, now?

That sounds like fun, but I think that the OP is actually suggesting - well, why don't we just look at what they wrote?

If there's any meat to the insinuation made in the quoted post from the OP, maybe someone can elaborate on it and share evidence. And if no one can corroborate the story, then it's likely just a piece of fiction. Considering the number of ATSers with military connections, it seems reasonable to ask if anyone here knows more about this.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

i was thinking maybe a year or 2 before, the only incidents I could find were a spate of bombings where westerners were blamed and jailed then later exchanged for prisoners of Guantanamo in 2003
en.wikipedia.org...
They tried to blame it on Mi6, the guys were held and some tortured so sounds like they really believed they were running terror cells or something. Perhaps it is all lies like the official version here.

Was this the reason for the ids though? 9/11 a resonse? I dont see how this would get everyone issued a military id, its almost like a declaration of war in the country or something.
I tried looking for coup attempts etc but couldnt find much, I think that power struggles are quite common amongst the ruling family?

so for a conspiracy theory how about 9/11 was carried out by the intelligence agencies alongside internal attacks to destabalise and sway public opinion towards a take over/impolosion of the country, hopefully also turning the public against Bush, but instead the Bush clan stayed loyal to the Saudis and conducted a cover up that didnt lead back the Saudis ie the West/Israel intelligence agencies?

Hopefully someone will drop in that has direct knowledge who can advise what in happened Saudi in the times leading up 9/11 and why did everyone get mil ids.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The post is

Howdy.
That there is an interesting question!
Maybe something in small print somewhere?
As usual, I post a link prior to actually reading it myself thus far...
Just finding the page and handing it around for ATS to decipher.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
why would we be in the most oil rich country in the world?

Why did we fly the Bin Ladin family out of US on 9/13-7 ?

Why did the USA systematically crash its own airline industries into the ground in the late 1990s? So the government could buy them up.

in the year 1999, ask anyone on the street what a UAV or Drone is. They would look at you oddly.

its really not about money
its about control
Control Control Control Control

PS the paper trail, showing who exactly paid for all of it,

was destroyed on 9/11, burned up at the pentagon.
edit on 2/22/2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I was in Saudi Arabia from February 2000 to February 2002 as a Foreign Military Sales Manager and Advisor to the Saudi Government. I had special badges for Eskan Village where I lived, And the Royal Saudi Land Forces Building where I worked. No special IDs, so I can say with 100 percent certainty that this post in another one of those BS ones. Come on guys, please get some substance in here, I know that this is a conspiracy thread, but I would like to see more substantiated content.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by map3820

If your not a Saudi national you may not be able to answer this question, of course you may be right there is no substance to the insinuation in the OP however I have provided a scenario which was taking place that year and the year before, perhaps this is what was meant in the comment? Did the bombings lead to mil ids being issued. Was there a war declared for instance that was kept "secret"

Hopefully a Saudi or someone from that region can remember something and confirm what happened if anything. I dont suppose you would know which department would issue the ids? Maybe I can use google translate and look for old articles that way since presumably there would be an announcement archived or something......
The US based proxy I was using did not seem to like displaying many of the sites returning hits for 2001 Saudi Military ids...

Thanks for the reply in any case.

Clutching at straws but let put forth another secnario.

The US didnt have Mr Riyadis' funds (dragon family) any more so they stage 9/11 in order to steal trillions out of the system to pay him back with the help of other western intelligence since they owe this guy more than the national debt and this would be considered a threat to global security, eg financial system collapse. (pentagon trillions, gold missing from WTC, ruins shipped to China etc)
They chose Saudi for the operation as a clue Riyadi = Riyadh ?
Mil id were issued because a flase flag was uncovered, eg the bombings (these were blamed on extremists in the west but MI6 in Saudi) 9/11 was their piece de resistance, maybe Mr Riyadi was the one making a fortune on inside trades that day as a favour for them not having his money? Pure speculation of course.

PS I didnt want to speculate too much before I got some feedback, I have another idea but dont want to post in case it influences the responses.

edit on 23-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

reply to post by map3820

If your not a Saudi national you may not be able to answer this question, of course you may be right there is no substance to the insinuation in the OP however I have provided a scenario which was taking place that year and the year before, perhaps this is what was meant in the comment? Did the bombings lead to mil ids being issued. Was there a war declared for instance that was kept "secret"

Hopefully a Saudi or someone from that region can remember something and confirm what happened if anything. I dont suppose you would know which department would issue the ids? Maybe I can use google translate and look for old articles that way since presumably there would be an announcement archived or something......
The US based proxy I was using did not seem to like displaying many of the sites returning hits for 2001 Saudi Military ids...

Thanks for the reply in any case.

Clutching at straws but let put forth another secnario.

The US didnt have Mr Riyadis' funds (dragon family) any more so they stage 9/11 in order to steal trillions out of the system to pay him back with the help of other western intelligence since they owe this guy more than the national debt and this would be considered a threat to global security, eg financial system collapse. (pentagon trillions, gold missing from WTC, ruins shipped to China etc)
They chose Saudi for the operation as a clue Riyadi = Riyadh ?
Mil id were issued because a flase flag was uncovered, eg the bombings (these were blamed on extremists in the west but MI6 in Saudi) 9/11 was their piece de resistance, maybe Mr Riyadi was the one making a fortune on inside trades that day as a favour for them not having his money? Pure speculation of course.

PS I didnt want to speculate too much before I got some feedback, I have another idea but dont want to post in case it influences the responses.

In your first post you asked about military family members. I responded because I was active duty army over there and stated that there was no issue of any additional ID cards. The threat was very high, but we were issued badges for the different departments that we had to have accesss to. Being an advisor to the Saudi Military, I never heard or knew of any IDs that they were issued other than the normal saudi IDs and badges similar to what we had. Everything that we were doing was based on Foreign Military Cases and there was nothing in any of the cases that dictated special IDs.

It is very hard to research something like this without being more specific. There are a lot of unanswered questions with all the 9/11 stuff. Most of which will never be answered. But this is one of those things that just does not have any substance to it. If you have more info, perhaps I can ask some of the guys still in Saudi to check it out, but it has to be specific. Thanks

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by map3820

Do you know which Saudi department would issue these ids? To nationals of course.

Edit just noticed the link posted earlier to Ministry of Interior, thanks, checking it out.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

reply to post by map3820

Do you know which Saudi department would issue these ids? To nationals of course.

It all depends on the ID. For me, the base access was issued by the military police on the base. The government building access was issued by the service components. In my case; the Royal Saudi Land Forces security department. I believe that the ministry of foreign affairs also issues IDs and badges. I also had dinners and meetings with the Saudi's and high officials in the government and I'm sure that something would have been brought out about needing special IDs. I'm 100 percent sure that the military personnel were not issued anything special.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

We are looking for something that happened before 9-11-2001. You referenced an issue from 2003.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join