It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord James of BlackHeath Deliver a Death Blow to The Cabal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Im not really sure which topic tp post this under so please move mods if needed.

Snip:

Lord James of Blackheath calls for an investigation in the House of Lords in London on February 16 2012, using evidence gathered by the White Hat organization on banking corruption to the tune of 16 trillion dollars.

I find this to be really good news. With all the doom and gloom, it does seem apparent that there are still some "Good Guys" left that actually care about the shenanigans that have been going on with the bankers etc.
People say look for the signs and I'd have to say this sign has all kinds of arrows pointing to the fact that some big big changes are going to be coming our way. At least to me this is a positive note. The rats are going to be called out. The question is will this be able to snowball, or will it get buried as well?

Good for this guy,I hope this guy doesn't end up mysteriously dead soon.

eta: the video does have a closed caption to it so it makes it easier to understand what he is saying

edit on 20/2/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Here we, Here we, Here we #ing go!!!

Fantastic news, going to be keeping an eye on the lords, might be time to dig out the twitters to get this trending and keep it so.

On the other hand there must be some panic going down right about now, are the war plans being brought forward? Are the top CEOs suddenly resigning?

edit just reading the guys wiki page,

In November 2010 Lord James claimed in the House of Lords that he had been approached by a secretive "megarich" organization, which James referred to only as 'Foundation X', willing to lend billions of pounds, interest-free, to the UK government.[5]

sounds a lot like what David Wilcox etc have been saying with the dragon family etc

this could turn out to be a great year!!!
edit on 20-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos
Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Here we, Here we, Here we #ing go!!!

Fantastic news, going to be keeping an eye on the lords, might be time to dig out the twitters to get this trending and keep it so.

On the other hand there must be some panic going down right about now, are the war plans being brought forward? Are the top CEOs suddenly resigning?

Yes, actually they are. You can read all about it on this link if you'd like:
LINK

Im glad someone else has found this to be good news as well

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
shame no one else has bothered to take notice of this thread, i guess they must think if Ron Paul gets in well all be floating around on happy clouds and not need to worry about the real world again.

Reading between the lines here the country which should have known better is the USA and the accusation is that they directly harmed HSBC in carrying out their fraud and also someone has been making money gambling with the imaginary money from this eastern former ruling dynasty.

Firstly, the bailout of eu banks is not really so wrong when you have been defrauding them is it?

Secondly, this is the kind of thing which leads to a war. There are posts on here the whole time how USA will beat China and Russia together so what if we include the UK and EU on Russias side, do you still see a win Americans?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

I agree with you as far as being surprised more folks dont have much to say about this. I guess maybe 12 minutes of someones time to see the flip side and or more Proof of what has been really going on id just to much for some people. Then again, it could just be the time of day that I posted it. Hopefully we will get more feedback soon or three more threads about it as people discover it on their own and repost it... sigh

No matter how we look at, when all this comes out the boat is definitely going to rock and there will be a lot of finger pointing no doubt. I am certainly not of the disillusion that the USA has had nothing to do with it either.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So minus the 6 trillion in fake bounds just found down the back of the international banking sofa, there is another 9 trillion to be found at respectably spaced intervals when something more interesting is going on like the olympics or a US election.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

According to another thread, yes, they are....lemme see if I can find it....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
here ya go, a big long list of recent resignees. (Woops! You beat me to it!)
If you knew that, why'd you ask?

There's a vid in the thread, too, a guy talking about what's happening, saying the Illuminati are folding.
I don't know who he is, but apparently he releases vids regularly on YouTube.

edit on 20-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Since this is the middle of the night now, I thought I would give it a little bump just to see if anyone else finds this as good news or has anything to say about it

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I hope the don't just fold, I hope they are brought to justice.We cannot allow a group like that to regroup/rebrand. We must remove them from history once and for all.

I just posted a thread about Straus Kahn being arrested in a prostitution inquiry, its says they were having parties in Washington and Paris, Im wondering what other names will crop up. Bernanke? Geithner? heres hoping!

Its almost like were doing this the way they took down Al Capone (they couldn't get him on murder or racketeering so put him away for tax evasion) and whilst Straus Kahn is probably immune from prosecution for any financial dealings at the IMF hes certainly not immune to sex charges it seems. Happy days!! Lets hope we see a snowball effect this week.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

Straus Kahn is probably immune from prosecution for any financial dealings at the IMF

Why is he probably immune?
That makes it all the easier to scam, lie, cheat, invent, fabricate and 'create' false wealth.

I'm certainly no economics guru, I barely understand the stuff beyond supply/demand and the lending-for-profit business, so, perhaps you can help me understand this better, if you don't mind.

I've read the Wilcock report, and am aware of the Discount Window scams and the hush-hush nature of the big banks' dealings with the Fed and so forth and so on...
but, if this is not "real money", what does that mean? If it's just numbers on a screen, all fiction, does that mean these 'cabal' leaders are truly broke and just acquiring hard wealth (like jets and islands and armies of slaves) by playing with digits?
If so, what can be done?

I agree, the responsible parties should absolutely be prosecuted and spend the rest of their lives as outcasts; absolutely on board with that. ALL of them, and furthermore the big banks should be allowed to fail. (I'd love to get my hands on Jamie Dimon and cause him the intense suffering of a window-rattling tongue-lashing before exiling him in exquisite shame to some poison-ivy infested area equipped with nothing but his birthday suit).

So, why would they be immune? Who decided that? And can't it be reversed?
Also, the video intro suggested the Bushes and others were in on this, including Obama, but no mention of them was made, only Geitner and Bernanke.
Is it simply by virtue of their presidency?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thanks for bringing this forward, onehuman.

Just more evidence proving that we are in The Revealing. It's going to be a great show watching it all unfold, but it is still going to be a bumpy ride!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The Lord is firmly part of the establishment. He has had a career spanning sixty decades in the City of London.

Here is a recent quote from him:

Addressing fellow peers late on Monday night Lord James said:

"I have had one of the biggest experiences in the laundering of terrorist money and funny money that anyone has had in the City. I have handled billions of pounds of terrorist money."

Labour peer Baroness Hollis of Heigham asked: "Where did it go to?"

Lord James, a respected corporate troubleshooter, replied: "Not into my pocket. My biggest terrorist client was the IRA and I am pleased to say that I managed to write off more than £1billion of its money.

"I have also had extensive connections with north African terrorists, but that was of a far nastier nature, and I do not want to talk about that because it is still a security issue. I hasten to add that it is no good getting the police in, because I shall immediately call the Bank of England as my defence witness, given that it put me in to deal with these problems."

Then it gets really interesting

The life-peer also told colleagues during Monday's address that a shadowy group has contacted him with an offer to help solve the UK's economic problems.

Lord James claims the group, which he referred to as 'Foundation X', has more gold on hand than all the world's bullion reserves combined. He said the group has offered to give the UK £5bn immediately and another £17bn for schools, hospitals and London's crossrail project.

"I have come to the absolute conclusion that foundation X is completely genuine and sincere and that it directly wishes to make the United Kingdom one of the principal points that it will use to disseminate its extraordinarily great wealth into the world at this present moment, as part of an attempt to seek the recovery of the global economy."

Read more: www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk... a-cash-14995248.html#ixzz1n22Eq8bf

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by deessell

Good info.

This thread here mentions quite a bit about Foundation X.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Are you saying he is over six hundred years old?
With a career spanning SIXTY DECADES he would have to be.

Here is hoping that the high and mighty manipulators and takers take a long fall.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I was thinking last night, who were the RBS shareholders who lost out? Id bet theres a Lord or 2 in that list plus a few wealthy constituents. They took a pretty hard hit on their investments.

'"RBS's balance sheet was weakened by its purchase of Dutch bank ABN Amro under former boss Sir Fred Goodwin.
Shareholders were asked to buy new shares at 200p each to strengthen its finances, with 95% of the stock being bought up.
But in the wake of the Lehman Brothers collapse and the government rescue, the bank's share price fell to an all-time low of 10p in January"

Does anyone have a list?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Are you saying he is over six hundred years old?
With a career spanning SIXTY DECADES he would have to be.

Here is hoping that the high and mighty manipulators and takers take a long fall.

Oops, I need to edit that to 6 decades. Nice catch!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Nice thread. I have nothing witty or insightful to add at the moment, so i'll have to show my support by starring and flagging. Keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Maponos

According to another thread, yes, they are....lemme see if I can find it....
here ya go, a big long list of recent resignees. (Woops! You beat me to it!)
If you knew that, why'd you ask?

There's a vid in the thread, too, a guy talking about what's happening, saying the Illuminati are folding.
I don't know who he is, but apparently he releases vids regularly on YouTube.

Not really. Things are just starting to move faster. Actually things will be moving too fast, as the patsies are starting to figure out they have been setup.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I am afraid that this man will be ignored and not supported by the people who can really look into the matter. I admire his effort tho. It is clear that this man needs help...to unraffel this truth.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
About the immunity of the keyplayers:

I once heard that our Netherlands central bank director has a clause in his contract that in the case of a prosecution he and his family are allowed to emigrate to Switzerland without any charges.

Now ask yourself, why would you need such a clause? And how can another government interfere with our national bank?
edit on 22-2-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join