It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember me, NZ girlfriend guy? Update and whole truth.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Isn't the OP perpetuating a Known hoax?

Aren't there rules against that?

Hmmm

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

Sad story, bro.

I wouldn't give it a second though. You fell in love with some one imaginary.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yep indeed he is.Funny thing I just read a post from a mod that said posting of known hoaxes will get you banned. Hmmmm indeed.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Well that's what I meant yes... but I was trying to be subtle

But yes, The OP should be banned for hoaxing according to ATS' very own T&C

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Sometimes there's no need to be subtle..such as when someone is making stuff up

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Sometimes there's no need to be subtle..such as when someone is making stuff up

Well considering she's not real, I wouldn't mind copying and pasting the 7,500+ messages we sent back and forth on to this thread now if that's what you want. Perpetuating a known hoax... Next time I just won't post on this site at all. For some reason it wasn't like this last year. Why don't you give evidence to back up your accusations? I gave you a link to her darn facebook page in the last thread! You're being ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Not directed at me... but I'd like to respond anyway.

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
. Perpetuating a known hoax... Next time I just won't post on this site at all. For some reason it wasn't like this last
year.

I've been here for nearly 4 years and ATS has ALWAYS had issues with hoaxers and gullible fools.

Why don't you give evidence to back up your accusations? I gave you a link to her darn facebook page in the last thread! You're being ridiculous.

Here you go.... from your own mouth.

If you're not familiar, here's the thread I'm referring to:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alright, I lied about two things. We never Skyped. When I said that we did, it was just me trying to get the thread over with because she messaged me back,

same thing when I said my dad did a background check on her. (I started the thread because she didn't message me for a while after bringing the Skype thing up.)

I was skeptical the whole time, but I was so sucked in, I wasn't able to do the rational thing and break all contact. Some part of me believed she was real, despite all the evidence stacked against it. She was there for me. She listened to what I had to say, and I loved her, and she said she loved me. I said multiple times that no matter how she looked, I'd still like her, but she kept lying, saying that was her in the pictures.

So yes... you lied.

And you're still perpetuating this crap now.

Seriously.... It's sad man.
edit on 20/2/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I can't believe I actually clicked on this thread.

Yes, like the other poster said, please go outside and meet people.

(Oh, and nobody cares what you look like with your shirt off.)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Perpetuating what? I told the truth. The original thread wasn't a hoax! I lied at the very end, I feel stupid now, I admitted it, and now I come with a message for all those who may find themselves in my same situation.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

That pretty much tells you all you need to know right?

That and this thread anyway...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Afterthought

That pretty much tells you all you need to know right?

That and this thread anyway...

bp1.blogger.com...

I'm surprised none of you got it yet...
edit on 20-2-2012 by MegasAlexandros because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Doesn't even remotely look the same...

Anyway, anything to say to my post showing you to be liar and hoaxer?

Or you just wanna keep talking about your topless picture?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I'm a liar, so are most people. I told you the truth. What do I have to gain from lying about this? Take whatever you want from my story. I didn't have to update you all on the situation, but I promised I would, so I did.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

thats because he has his shirt on in the pic.

dude im gonna level with you. Im not trying to be rude. But this thread, your shirtless picture, and this thread tell us that you are a person DESPARATE for attention. you really need to get out and interact in real life.

Also, try and accentuate your best traits, not your worst.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I know, I get it. I get everybody's whole spiel about getting out. Truth is, I do, quite a bit. In fact, I do probably more than a lot of people who tell me to get out do. The truth is, until you've been to my city, you just don't know. We're the fattest city, and have the highest concentration of meth labs in America, there's a reason for this. My friends and I spend our time aimlessly wandering the streets. This city is for people to work and die in and that's about it. Nobody else is really happy either so I'm not the only one. We fight each other, climb buildings, and that's about it. We don't live in the country so we can't do country stuff, and we don't live in a large enough city to where there's something to do. At least in a third world country you're preoccupied with something like finding food or staying alive, here there's nothing, it's like purgatory. My day: get up, school, rugby, eat, sleep, and repeat.

So when a fun loving girl from an exotic land offered to whisk me away, or course I took the bait.
Anyways, I made a documentary and its here:

Also, if this has happened to you, MTV is looking for your story as well:
www.facebook.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Come on guys, he's just a kid who messed up. At least he had the courage to admit his lies. As for him looking for love online, so what? Lots of people do it and are successful. I admit to cringing when reading his first thread, but that is because I am older than him and can understand his state of mind at a younger age.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I second this opinion.At this young age people become happy when they come to know that somebody is actually liking them,so they tend to go further.

But be careful before taking a step next time.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

reply to post by VonDoomen

So when a fun loving girl from an exotic land offered to whisk me away, or course I took the bait.

Hahaha I'm from New Zealand nothing exotic about t=it

Chances are it was probably a dude messing with you.
And also dude don't go saying living where you live is worse than living in a 3rd world country thats BS and you know it

You seem to be just digging yourself into a bigger and bigger hole man/ Bottom line is don't try online long distance relationships with people in other countries. If your life in your town is really that bad why dont you get a job, save some money and leave town? Or you know all sorts of other options. Your life in your town can't be that terrible if your still there
edit on 14-3-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
How about this;

If you want a girlfrined from New Zealand, why don't you go there????????

Why on earth would you think that some troll, probably from somwehere like Nigeria that you meet online is genuine and going to be 'the one'

Tsk tsk, 'tis a sad day for mankind when this kind of thing happens......

On the bright side, NZ is AWESOME, I am a born and bred kiwi, you should visit!

100% Pure New Zealand
edit on 14-3-2012 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
* FACE TO PALM*

Can nobody here see this kid is reenacting the story line to the documentary film called "Catfish" from 2010?!?

www.moviesdatacenter.com...

He even recreated his own 40 minute youtube video in the same type of style as the film!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join