It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Photo-Myrtles Plantation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernPilgrim

Ok, I usually get really annoyed by "ghost pics" but I have to admit that I like this one. I used to be a ghost hunter and if I had gotten this pic myself, I would have been impressed! I'm well aware of pareidolia and all that, but this clearly looks like a man standing on the steps with his shirt off and his head tilted to one side, lol! So, I, for one, agree with you. I usually try to debunk and anybody can look through my posts in this forum and see that. It takes A LOT to impress me. I'm not saying this is a ghost, but it's a hell of a pic! And the chances of it being absolutely nothing are way higher than the chances of it being a ghost, but still... this isn't one that I would just dismiss. Looks like there really could be something there!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernPilgrim

i actually saw a lady walking down the stairs on the right sepia photo

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I don't necessarily believe in "ghosts" but in college I did go to the Myrtles and, while making fun of the paranormal and generally mocking the whole scene, I did have a really freaky experience. I won't go back, that's for sure. As for the pic though, I'm not seeing it. No offense to ghosts mind you...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Can anyone else see the face in front of the staircase close to the ground?

edit on 14-2-2012 by will615 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

The very sad thing (and I mean veeeery sad) is that I actually think I can see what you're talking about. Dear God, I have to get off this site for a while...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Alien Ghost Frog salutes you!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but your parents should have gone for the iPhone 4s. Good effort though

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89

I don't know why you aren't getting more stars for this response.

This is exactly it.

If you look at something long enough, you will see features that resemble human shapes, etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
OP you're really reaching here.

Just my opinion, but I certainly don't see anything compelling about the evidence you have presented.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89

I agree with you kinda like the face on mars.

Personally I dont see a thing in either photograph but thats just me. It may be haunted but in this case I think its a case of misidentification.

<< 1  2   >>

join