It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Photo-Myrtles Plantation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
EDIT: If you scroll down a few post I have circled the possible entity for clairification

Hello!
a few months back my parents took a trip to the Myrtles Planation which is known to be one of the most haunted homes in Louisiana if not the country. My mother took several photos while there and knowing my interest in the paranormal she sent them to me to see if I noticed anything unusual. One picture of a staircase stood out to me--he is what you are looking at. One the left is the original photo with nothing done to it. Now the ones next to it are zoomed in using IPhoto and all I did was play around with the contrast/temperature of the photo. Please feel free to test these photos however you would like. To me you can clearly see a man on the staircase. I believe he is shirtless as you can see his pectoral muscles and his shoulder joint and cocked head.

See it? The odd thing is after I showed this to my parents they told me that while they were on the tour of the house that security actually stopped their tour and opened this room (it's door was locked) because someone was seen on the security camera in that room. When they opened the door mom snapped the photo. I was unaware of any of this while I was playing around with the photo. I emailed the pictures to Myrtles Plantation but never got a response. Only a few people have seen this photo and this is my first time putting them all side by side so please let me know your thoughts.

myrtlesplantation.com...

--MP
edit on 14-2-2012 by ModernPilgrim because: to clairify

edit on 14-2-2012 by ModernPilgrim because: more clarification

edit on 14-2-2012 by ModernPilgrim because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I dont see it

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

did you scroll to the right to see the first altered photo?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernPilgrim

It's an ET frog ghost holding a light saber. 100% It has to be! There's NO OTHER POSSIBLE EXPLANATION!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

Kindly please explain your conclusion.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Look at the image on the left. Dead center, there's to alien frog eyes, and he's holding up a light saber in his left hand. He's kneeling too. He is performing a ritual.

What you have captured is an alien frog ghost, performing a light saber ritual.

Look again and tell me you don't see it

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

I personally do not. Now, do you have any ideas about the two segments that have been enlarged?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Nah, looks like blobs of pixilation to me... But the alien frog ghost performing a light saber ritual is a slam dunk!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yea cos the pixels are showing it in true form!!
/sarcasm

Honestly I don't really see anything there that is thought provoking.....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Is this what you are seeing?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

actually this is what I'm seeing :

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I bet I can take a pic of my wall and get a image of something more abnormal than that.

Clutching at straws would also be a better pic.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Borag the Horse

Thank you for your opinion, everyone thoughts are valid and I am looking forward to hearing everyone's response.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I didn't even take notice of your zoom, I was too busy focused on the shadowman standing on the stairway.

Maybe try a different camera next time?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

Ha it's funny because I don't see anything where you circled.
As for the camera, yeah I have no idea what was used. Like I said my mother took it on vacation.
I am guessing cell phone camera.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernPilgrim
reply to post by Rafe_

did you scroll to the right to see the first altered photo?

Yes i did my friend

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Well then you have done all you can do
thank you for checking it out!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Can you post the original photo please.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

The original is the photo to the left...the other on the right are zooms. I will post the pic on the left by itself.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

...that security actually stopped their tour and opened his room (it's door was locked) because someone was seen on the security camera in that room. When they opened the door mom snapped the photo

OK I'll bite. Isn't that the main stairway on the ground floor? I don't think there is a stair way in "his room" on the second floor. I could be wrong. You might want to have your mom "retell" that story to you.

I do see "something" in the picture. Your enhanced version has what looks more like a woman in a period dress. You can see those puffy things on her upper arms. Pretty fuzzy and vague though. The main stairway is where he reportedly died in her arms after being shot on the front porch. He dragged himself into the house and partway up the main stairway where he died on the 16th(?) step. Not sure about that though.

Thanks for bringing it. This is the place to have all your weirdness scrutinized by the smartest, sometimes harshest investigators on the web. THIS IS ATS.

<<   2  3 >>

join