It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check Out My Rocket Stove

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have been experimenting with rocket stoves for the last year or so. In the course of learning more about the stoves, I came across this instructional video series on how to build an "Institutional Barrel Stove" www.aprovecho.org... and thought I'd try to tackle it. Well, it took a few days of hard work and a lot of asking around for the materials and certain tools to get it done, but here's my finished stove, www.youtube.com...
It works better than my stove in the kitchen. It brought a big pot of ice cold sap to a boil in 10 minutes flat and kept a steady rolling boil for over 3 hours--which in itself is super-fast for maple syrup boiling. I burned a total of maybe 2.5 little chunks of an oak 2x8 about a foot long each and cut into 1 inch thick strips that I fed into the stove. I am now thinking of how I can build an oven for the top and already getting the supplies together to make it into the steam generator for my wood bending steamer. This thing's gonna have 1001 uses around the old homestead. Please enjoy it and comment.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-2-2012 by TruthSeekerMike because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2012 by TruthSeekerMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
love rocket stoves...
but think you posted in wrong spot?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by leawyoming

How do I fix that? Sorry, first post.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You have your other thread started. Closing this one.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
lol to be honest i dont know i have yet to post

new topics

top topics

join