It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nicki Minaj flagging that the ILLUMINATI killed Whitney Houston, at the 2012 Grammy???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Is this really happening?? I feel like I was hit by a truck after I've seen these photos of Nicki Minaj at the 2012 Grammy's red carpet:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Why is Nicki Minaj wearing a black-magic priestess robe, accompanied by a guy dressing like the pope and above all, why there's a Embroidered face in her robe, that resembles Whitney Houston??

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Was Whitney Houston sacrificed by the Illuminati/Vatican/Jesuits in a 11th day, by some unknown reason??

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
OR...... maybe nicki minaj killed her.......

How do you guys sleep at night..........

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
. . . .that's a versace robe, the face being Medusa, one of the logos they use

her death probably does have something to do with them but the outfit is a doubtful indication

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Why is Nicki Minaj wearing a black-magic priestess robe, accompanied by a guy dressing like the pope and above all, why there's a Embroidered face in her robe, that resembles Whitney Houston??

Because she is a pop star and can get away with poor fashion taste...

Minaj with the Pope on the Red Carpet doesn't hit a cord in regards to sensationalism..? If not, you're taking things too seriously.

edit on 12-2-2012 by facelift because: add 'can'

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
your right it does look like whitney houston

publicity stunt. and she is also copying lady gaga with the whole religous thing
edit on 12-2-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
She smoked crack, that's what killed her. She has been smoking it for years. It was Bobby Brown who got her on it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I think it is time for you to delve into the literature of what you are accusing before you go blabbing your mouth.

No offense, I think you have eyes for seeing, but at some point you have to stop pointing and act.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Did any of you eve see the performance just now!!!

Good lord illuminati mocking u again

Had the priests on stage
She was actig possessed by satan
Roman pillars and song about roman
Wtf

I remember months ago someone said minja a twa was illuminati

No doubt now

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Well, the pope representing God and Nikki representing the devil, together. The two have been paired together since... the beginning of religion. Can't have one without the other. So I'd say it's believable. Nikki understands this is the biggest stage for music and that any publicity is good publicity and she is taking advantage of both. This is no surprise.. I do think it's telling that her and many other musicians take on the role of the devil in their videos/costumes. It's trendy these days, not to excuse it away...

I did think it was funny how the narrator for the grammies said 4 or 5 times prior to Nikki's performance...
"Next, the Nikki Minaj performance everyone will be talking about tomorrow." That is, they WANT people to talk about it, to spread the energy of that particular side. The performance was comparable to Madonna's halftime show.... it sucked hard.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
OR...... maybe nicki minaj killed her.......

How do you guys sleep at night..........
I find it hard to sleeep when your avatar i staring at me like that

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Does a no talent moron even have a clue what the Illuminati is about much less why in the world they would care about a washed up, drugged dead assclown like Brown?

Yikes! I just had a horrible thought. What if Minaj and Brown should get together and pseudoprocreate? I would think the result would be quite horrid, all butt and no forehead, three balls and a blue cravat.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Got to agree that minaj sucked big in that performance

Worst ive seen

Song and music sucked

Once again they are doing this to impart symbolism because everything else blew

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think shes just making fun of religion

She was the little red riding hood to the big bad pedophile priest

edit on 12-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sorry i just dont see it....

the dress to me looks alot more like the Catholic Cardinal Get up... think monty pythons spanish inquisition (only with a feminine touch!)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yes.

Whitney Houston is dead. The final pieces of the plan are now falling into place.

With her out of the way, no one can stop the reptilians now. NO ONE.

Jesus H. Christ are you people serious?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I think shes just making fun of religion

She was the little red riding hood to the big bad pedophile priest

My GF was watching and I was drawn in by the awful intro. I then moved from my desk to the floor in front of the television. I was delighted with the lengths she went to upset large swaths of people. The song wasn't even an easy listen. My GF said something like, "She's no Lady Gaga"
. She even upset Gaga fans. However, I think my Czech GF might have been offended that it made fun of her relatives. 1st the Superbowl and then this. I hope this revolution continues to go mainstream.

I also hope the rave vibe of the evening brings back real clubs.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Has anyone ever thought 'Controversy Sells'?

these "Artist" now days know they will not be everlasting due to their lack of talent, so they utilize 'Controversy' to keep their name not only mentioned, but remembered,

it has nothing to do with with 'Illuminati Rituals'

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Erm you do know that the face is the Versace logo right?

Its a Versace dress

I see someone said this before too. props to them
edit on 12-2-2012 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join