It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Blackout in the UK - why

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
OK - I've double checked ATS t&c's and I feel justified in raising the following issue for debate.

In the UK there is currently a trial of 47 ALLEGED paedophiles going on in Liverpool. These ALLEGED paedophiles are all Muslim.

There is a news blackout in place.

Some patriotic groups such as the BNP and the EDL have organised street demonstrations, which means that the only reporting of this trial tends to be on far-right websites. (and therefore I have refrained from posting the links on this forum).

There has been a police operation which has brough 47 suspects to trial for what is to most people an appauling offence - paedophilia.

Why is this trial (which is surely of public interest) not only being ignored, but BLOCKED by mainstream media?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
hi
have you got any proof of what you are saying please..
i only have your word..
no links,no nothing...
thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

As I said, the only reports seem to be on far rightwing websites and so I didnt want to post them on the forum for fear of drawing criticism.

May I U2U some links to you?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I would imagine because of the outcry that it would cause, the press coverage would be horrific, and until they are convicted they are still to presumed innocent.

I should imagine if there are 47 on trial at the same time, it will be some paedophile group that has been busted, racial tensions being what they are at the moment, I suppose IF there is a media blackout it is to ensure those tensions are stoked even higher, and I say IF because other than your post I know nothing about the case or if in fact it is true

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
please do thanks...

im not saying i dont beleive what you are saying btw..

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxine1969

I find this just as strange as you do.
I've seen lots of muslims who claim the west did 9/11 to paint muslims as bad people and are continuing to use the media to brand all muslims as terrorists. However, if that were true why would the media remain quiet on an event like this where they can spread lots of propaganda?
Is it political correctness gone mad?
Multiculturalism agenda to wipe out native Britons?
But it may be nothing of the conspiracy sort. It might just be the government (who controls the media) doesn't want another riot?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking

im not saying i dont beleive what you are saying btw..

I never thought you were saying that

URLs be sent to you

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

I will U2U you some ULSs if you wish - I just do not want to post any right wing URL links on the forum because I dont think they'll be well received

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxine1969
reply to post by cantsee4looking

As I said, the only reports seem to be on far rightwing websites and so I didnt want to post them on the forum for fear of drawing criticism.

May I U2U some links to you?

mail me the links an Ill put them up. A scource is still a scource..

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
hi
have you got any proof of what you are saying please..
i only have your word..
no links,no nothing...
thanks

Here is a link that is safe to post...

Far-right groups protest outside paedophile ring trial in Liverpool

Everything else links to far right parties.

I think the reason that the media is blacking this out, or one of the reasons is because Nick Griffin was there.

Every article that is linked via google that is not on a far right website is now removed, it is actively being censored. I could only find the one that I have linked above.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Some URLS been U2U'd (to you)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

OK - I've double checked ATS t&c's and I feel justified in raising the following issue for debate.

In the UK there is currently a trial of 47 ALLEGED paedophiles going on in Liverpool. These ALLEGED paedophiles are all Muslim.

There is a news blackout in place.

Some patriotic groups such as the BNP and the EDL have organised street demonstrations, which means that the only reporting of this trial tends to be on far-right websites. (and therefore I have refrained from posting the links on this forum).

There has been a police operation which has brough 47 suspects to trial for what is to most people an appauling offence - paedophilia.

Why is this trial (which is surely of public interest) not only being ignored, but BLOCKED by mainstream media?

Firstly, whatever the sources find the one that is least extremist and clearly indicate you are not supporting it, but using this as evidence. To make a serious accusation like this you must have back up.

If it is true then it is no worse than what the Catholic priests did. They are all just the same to me; evil, disgusting people who abuse trust and the Faith they are supposed to represent. Controlled religion is so corrupt. I steer well clear. Even though I believe Christ I would not go near one of those institutions for fear of having my faith sabotaged by these CRIMINALS!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Liverpool - Certain groups, including the English Defence League (EDL) and British National Party (BNP) organised separate protests outside Liverpool Crown Court on Monday 6 February 2012.
Demotix reports that the BNP and EDL “were protesting against the case of 11 Asian men from Rochdale who have been charged with child exploitation and sex offences.”

Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

www.digitaljournal.com...

link   
I just for a msg:

"U2U Flood Control is in effect. Please wait and send your U2U later. Thank you"

So if anyone hasn't received a U2U from me, I appologize

link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

I would agree with this. To be honest, i feel that for once i am glad that the media is doing what it is supposed to do - any publicity on this story would prejudice the right to a fair trial. We have seen this so many times in recent years and it is plain wrong. Whether these men are innocent or guilty, they deserve a fair and unbiased trial to determine the facts.

Look at what the media actions have achieved in recent years - remember the Jo Yeates murder case? The landlord that was named and shamed and it subsequently turned out had nothing to do with it is still suffering the effects a year afterwards. Look at the young female nurse publicly named and shamed over the links to deaths of patients at Stepping Hill Hospital - turned out to be nothing to do with her, indeed they ended up arresting a 46 year old male nurse.

Hopefully, in future, all reporting will be responsible like this case appears to be.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
OK

Here is one more URL which discusses this story - as people are rightly saying that I ought to cite a source

www.european-freedom-initiative.org... lk-about&catid=39%3Aeuropean-news-england&Itemid=61

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Liverpool - Certain groups, including the English Defence League (EDL) and British National Party (BNP) organised separate protests outside Liverpool Crown Court on Monday 6 February 2012.
Demotix reports that the BNP and EDL “were protesting against the case of 11 Asian men from Rochdale who have been charged with child exploitation and sex offences.”

Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

www.digitaljournal.com...

Great! Well done. That is more like it. It helps a lot to have some further evidence.

Best wishes.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

OK

Here is one more URL which discusses this story - as people are rightly saying that I ought to cite a source

www.european-freedom-initiative.org... lk-about&catid=39%3Aeuropean-news-england&Itemid=61

Thank you, Maxine. We know it is not your personal opinion and you don't have to worry about that!

Just more proof of corruption and abuse hiding cowardly in religious institutions.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I also have one more thing to say;
Something similiar to this already happened in Australia in 2000, when large groups of muslim men began raping dozens of young white Australian women (girls). Tensions remained very high from this, and in 2005 a group of muslim men bashed 2 lifeguards, which resulted in the Cronulla Riots. In the follow up to the Cronulla Riots the media were keeping a news blackout, but once the riots began there was nothing they could do to keep it quiet.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join