It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass arrests started by David Wilcock?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hey guys and gals,

I just found this video and wanted to share it . Has anyone else heard about these arrests in the paper etc...let us know what you think is gonna happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
you are supposed to provide some information and insight when you make a thread?

why are you just sticking up a video.

please provide some input?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The London arrest were on the Main News a few days ago!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This thread www.abovetopsecret.com... has much info that has put a big spot light on the under workings of the kabal and might just contain the evidence needed for the convictions ..its a 5 part vid ...peace

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

the arrests in london having being going on for months. they are arrested and released. its called an investigation.

its over unethical behaviour by tabloid hacks.

it has got nothing to do with any strange mythical wilcox/fulford creation of imaginarium

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Links Links Links

And not phone hacking links!

I so want wilcock to be right on this financial global tyranny!

But my logic says all wilcocks work is bull #. This year he is going to push his crap harder than ever because after 2012 all his followers will realises all his 2012 stuff is mumbo jumbo and he will be fooked!!!
edit on 3-2-2012 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It will come in time..... Very delicate situation as im sure you can all see. Globally relevant.

Technically if we deal with this correctly then.. Humanity will be free for the first time in a looong looong time

2012 is the year the New world order's plan fails ^.^

EDIT: actually pretty much secured in that it failed in 2011 really, But public exposure 2012 lol
edit on 3-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Why anyone believes this tripe is beyond me. Fulford is ridiculous the investigation into Fox UK officies has been going on for a long time these guys latch on to anything that they can to try and sound credible. There will be no mass arrests or military coup of the current US government etc. Wilcox is selling books period... Get over it.

edit on 3-2-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tigermountain

It's incredibly relevant and totally makes sense for the Police to find out which Police officers have been bribed.

Once the rats have been cleared -- then you can attempt the military/police coup.

It's a shame people don't take Wilcock more seriously because of his new-age/2012 connections, but he's just like any of us ATS guys. With this financial tyrrany stuff he's been onto, we're dealing with real-world events/conspiracies, not otherworldly aliens/etc...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tigermountain

Sorry i could not get past 12 seconds, how are we suppose to even take these people seriously when they use some stupid voice instead of having a real human being stating what they believe?.

It is all just so corny and fits right in with the Wilcock genre of things.

If i was trying to get a message out and it was something i firmly believed in, i would have no issue standing by what i believed in and speaking to my audience with it.

I do think some of the things he discusses may be correct, more by luck than judgement though. If you make many statements eventually you are bound toget something correct purely because of the law of averages.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
But the magnitude of combatting such a megalithic entity may just lead us to disbelief when in reality we should be investigating the leads and inferences, and accusations....
Then we could say of a surelty these guys are full of %^&$ period.
That is not possible in all cases, and if they are fed disinfo, as well as info of a correct nature mixed with BS, well, thats gonna make them look stupid no?
I think they may have had some pertinent info and have been marginalized like the Paul Bennewitz scam where USAF intelligence admitted to destroying the mans credibility as well as his mind.....
Being in a responsible position for forbes doesnt mean hes incapable of loosing it altogether, but
theres some elements that have the ring of veracity in his pronouncements.
We can sure hope............

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I like the article that he wrote
Its not a 2012/Ascension article, it is a legit article that is well researched, who cares if this ben fulford guy is not who he says, how do we know? Can you prove it other than someone else's opinion?

The information is in the public now, and i fully believe him when he says that there were threats against his life, he revealed a great truth and put himself at great risk to bring this information forward to people. Its all sourced with legit documents, and legit books, Just because it has the Wilcock name on it doesn't mean its not a good article.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

I like the article that he wrote...Its not a 2012/Ascension article, it is a legit article

OK, OK a fraud can write a truth just like a blind pig can root up an acorn every once in a while.

that is well researched...The information is in the public now, and I fully believe him when he says that there were threats against his life, he revealed a great truth...

Not according to Wilcock.

Wilcock Makes No Claim To Truth

...and put himself at great risk...

Your proof is? His proof is? Bawling like a baby on international radio? Seriously? Proof?

to bring this information forward to people. Its all sourced with legit documents, and legit books, Just because it has the Wilcock name on it doesn't mean its not a good article.

No it means that it was written by a full time, repeatedly exposed, totally verified fraud though.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

It's a shame people don't take Wilcock more seriously because of his new-age/2012 connections, but he's just like any of us ATS guys.

Whoa right there, Sunny Rainbows, Wilcock is absolutely NOT a typical ATSer unless the typical ATSer is a known fraud and hardline bull$hitter. Is that what you are saying?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigermountain

I just found this video and wanted to share it . Has anyone else heard about these arrests in the paper etc...let us know what you think is gonna happen.

I'll give you a hint.

* How many people ascended in Year 2000 with David Wilcock's?
* How many of the Wilcock's predicted alien motherships have landed?
* How many DUMB alien underground bases have been found that Wilcock's claims were blown to bits?
* How many alien corpses have been found in those DUMBS?
* How many Wilcock's DVDs can you buy for $1?

I really wonder if this guy thinks he can keep putting out really wild absolute BS predictions that never come true and not see that his reputation with more and more people is heading down the gurgler.

Naw, Wilfraud doesn't care as long as he can rope in the endlessly gullible, the braindead New Agers...like a 12 year old kid that runs in the room, farts loudly, and runs away laughing.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
you are supposed to provide some information and insight when you make a thread?

why are you just sticking up a video.

please provide some input?

Here's some input..

David Wilcock is a charlatan and a Fraud

You're welcome

top topics

join