It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Species list, with pics, drawings, and xenobiology (link)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
great site with a lot of info on aliens, crop circles, theorys, pics, conspiracys... etc,etc,etc

aliens.monstrous.com...

[edit on 14-9-2004 by beyondSciFi]

some interesting parts.... some really funny ones lol, some faked rofl

[edit on 15-9-2004 by beyondSciFi]

Odd

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
See, I read things like their entry on Reptilians, and it all sounds great... until it gets to "powers" and lists "Huge strengh, molecular shape-shifting and/or laser holograms to produce an outward "human" appearance; telepathy; [and] invisibility". Just a few paragraphs above, they say these things descended from a terrestrial dinousaur... how the hell did they get 'molecular shape-shifting powers'?

Otherwise, nice site

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You have got to be joking me,!

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sorry...but the information does not seem credible. I mean...how does one manage to find literally form a complete bio on the species when probably a decent chunk of the public doesn't know about the Greys or any of that matter. Now don't get me wrong...I do believe the Greys are real, but that is one of the only things on that site I half-way believe. I just don't think that one can gather so much data with the information we have. No way.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
and above all that.. Where would these people get thier information?

For heaven sakes, the most of it seems a lot like made up mumbo jumbo

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
lol, its a good bit of comedy, but its obviously faked.

it even says by the year 2000
we will of ascended to the 4th plane or something, i think thats a little wrong dont you?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Maybe these robots were the founders of Heavy Metal!!!
Lol this site is neato

Odd

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Behold my Molecular-Shape-Shifting Glory, for I am the cover of an Iron Maiden album!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA nice one spock.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think I saw this kid at the mall

But in the end, there message comes down to one of peace...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youngin
lol, its a good bit of comedy, but its obviously faked.

it even says by the year 2000
we will of ascended to the 4th plane or something, i think thats a little wrong dont you?

No that's not....this site says the same thing that hundreds of other related sites says...why don't YOU explore it...do it for yourself

www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

Love
Ameliaxx

[edit on 15/9/04 by Amelia]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Amelia, why do all of these hokey sights have to be the same old spooky garbage? Am I supposed to be all freaked out by all the lightning bolts and thunder noise on that sight? Is that what makes for an authentic read?

Sorry, just aint buying it

Odd

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I took a second look at the site...

I'd have to say, I'd be a lot more impressed if the pictures didn't look like they all came out of movies from the 60s and a 2nd Edition Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual.

Remember this day... I have finally thrown out my tin-foil hat.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

thats definately monster manual 1

Odd

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wow... I didn't even see that sucker.

Definitely the Ghoul from MM1... that's really kind of depressing. Both that they put that there, and that I recognized it...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Heh

Are these supposed to be artistic renditions?

Just wow

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
But in the end, there message comes down to one of peace...

That picture made my day. I don't know why, maybe it's because they remind me of cabbage patch kids.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I am amused/incredulous that we have yet to discover any extrasolar planets that we are sure could harbor life, but we seem to have knowledge of 80-gazillion different alien species that drop by our planet for tea and a probing. I've asked and asked, yet no one can explain as to why there would be such a large number of EBE's that care enough to seek us out on this out of the way rock, around an average star in a sea of stars like our sun? What up?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
I am amused/incredulous that we have yet to discover any extrasolar planets that we are sure could harbor life, but we seem to have knowledge of 80-gazillion different alien species that drop by our planet for tea and a probing. I've asked and asked, yet no one can explain as to why there would be such a large number of EBE's that care enough to seek us out on this out of the way rock, around an average star in a sea of stars like our sun? What up?

Maybe with the advancement of our space technology and our insistence upon having and using "nucs" it's possible that we are being perceived as a threat.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Maybe with the advancement of our space technology and our insistence upon having and using "nucs" it's possible that we are being perceived as a threat.

Then why not some kind of preemptive action on their part, peaceful (Day the Earth Stood Still- like) or not?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join