It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the RT. Honarble Member of Parliament Mr. Speaker. CANADA PENSIONS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
As a CANADIAN, and a Cape Breton Resident,
Now that CANADA has gained the CONTRACTS FOR CANADIAN OIL, now that IRAN has CUT of all supply,
And as we all well know, the Godd Lord, seen fit too bless this Country Canada AND ITS PROVINCES! ALL ITS PROVINCES, not JUST ALBERTA AND THE OIL COMPANIES,
why, Mr. SPEAKER does my wife NOW HAVE TO WORK TWO MORE YEARS till she is 67,, MR.SPeaker,what could i say too her as the tears fell. Tell me
that Parliement is not ever considering this.
And as a mtter of record WHAT HAPPENED TO 55yrs.
RETIRMENT remember?????
IF WE WERE swedish we would all get a cheque for $50,000 dollars straight up.
but no we are CANADIANS and we TRUST our Prime Minister too do the right thing,,

i call for an IMMEDIATE DISOLVING OF PARLIEMENT and that CANADIANS, will decide on THAT issue ALONE!
AS a member of the " " party. I put the motion too VOTE .
Iforgot thats what our Prime Minister should do,,
trust me.

Me.

AND WHY AM I PAYING $1.000.00 dollars a MONTH to fill my OIL TANK,,ITS CANADA ITS AN NECCESITY!
AND THEN PAY 16% TAX ON THAT,,enough, is enough.
edit on 27-1-2012 by BobAthome because: upset bad spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Couldn't have said it better myself.
I think he frauded his way back in the last time.
He needs to go NOW, and take all his followers with him.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What a mindnumbingly arrogant primadonna! Someone's cutting off his gravytrain free-ride and he bleets out as if he's actually entitled so have the rest of us hand him a meal ticket for life.

I never cease to be amazed a how every Canadian thinks he's some bigshot has eternity at his command!

What a loser!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

As a fellow Canadian, I too think that we should approach the Governor General to dissolve Parliament with the mandate for a referendum on six topics....

1) Taxation
2) Size of Government
3) Retirement and CPP
4) Building Infrastructure to support the Resource based Economy we have.
5) Health Care and how to prevent illness through Proper Nutrition by Redrafting Health Canada WITHOUT Codex Alimentarius as a source of governance.
6) Rescind the Security and Prosperity Agreements that have been signed with the U.S., in other words, take back our sovereignty.

After some input has been heard from the people on those topics, we should ratify legislation that demands the immediate dismissal of a politician if he or she is caught in ANY type of falsehood.

Then and only then can we call for a general federal election and hope to move forward.

It is a blatant travesty what is happening to our country and to our people. We need more people to stand up and question the status quo. We need more people to stand up and take responsibility for their own way in this world. Without strong individuals, we cannot have a strong whole. Remove social programs for many people as we support them with education and support with a real time frame to include their being self sufficient. Of course there are medical exceptions to this, but within two generations we wouldn't have as many of those issues if we stood up and took back our health and out hearts to provide for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ballisticmousse

Wow, politicians get over 100K per year for six years of federally elected service. Harper has wasted money and resources in SO many ways...here's the latest...

www.cbc.ca... on-politics.html

The OP is not crying about a gravy train cut off, he is lamenting a promise broken. I too am all for removing the gravy train, but everyone should have the tools to be able to survive without it. If they don't after empowerment, then they fail, tough love, but everyone should be given the chance to get out of this mess that our entire society has contributed in to.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Bob, I think your wife will be eligable for her pension in two years time, this wont happen over night, more like over the next ten yrs, IMHO

join