It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Allows Camera Crew in Underground Facility

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Well I was passing through Denver IA and did some poking around of my own.
I took a closer look at the artwork and some of the lesser known pictures isn't shown in that report...

I had one of those but wasn't sure it was from Denver

Credit: The Rabbit Hole

ETA

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
You see, the Navajo went underground near the base of Mt Blanca (San Luis Valley) in the last upheaval of Earth. (Mt Blanca is the Northeast of the Four Sacred Mountains.)

Now that picture makes sense, Thanks

edit on 27-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

This is part of one of the murals, do you know what is in her hands?

Its supposedly part of the mayan calendar.
another odd tidbit of mural trivia.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah that is from DIA. Its right before security.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
They hate us for being people.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
So what if Denver is 25 miles from it? Why does that matter? Why is that even brought up...ever?
Aurora is very close to it. Much closer than Denver. There are neighborhoods close to it, like Green Valley Ranch and Montebello. Why would anyone want to live right next to an airport anyways? The people of the surrounding areas are probably glad they built it a bit further out....

Eh. I'm in CO and have been to it and find nothing creepy about any of it. Go to any Museum and you see all kinds of "odd" and even "creepy" art (which opinions of art are just that....opinions).

And who cares if the Masons are somehow tied into it....go to WDC, the entire town was built by masons....ooohhh scary!
They must have baby sacrifices in the basement of the airport!!

You want scary and creepy and all that in the Denver area? Drive up and down Colfax Ave.....That street and everything on it will make your skin crawl and eyes pop out!

While the murals are a little strange, one can write them off to artistic license rather than a NWO plot. As an aside, Maksimilijan "Maxo" Vanka painted some interesting murals in St. Nicholas Croatian Catholic Church in Millvale, PA, near Pittsburgh. Attending mass and looking at these paintings is indeed an experience. Maxo was a tortured soul with a lot to say; a sort of immigrant Michelangelo. stnicholascroatian.com...
Millvale was a blue-collar town, as were many of the Pittsburgh mill-towns, but had none of the history of Homestead and union strife [the Pinkerton's deserved worse than they got]. Now, it is slowly declining with no real hope of rescue. The big conspiracy is that of Wall street greed sending manufacturing jobs overseas and counting on 'service industries.' Steel matters more than software and Dorothy Six can do what no computer can do.
It does appear that there is more to the Denver Airport underground that meets the eye and the location may have been selected more for other purposes than air travel. As I remember, during planning, many people were saying that it was not a good site, meteorologically, for an airport. Having a huge construction project with many utility requirements would make nice cover for anything underneath.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I love the part where the reporter said that it will always land on deaf ears, and that theorists will always find ways to argue.

Far from the truth, seeing everywhere being shown is hardly credible. Even she admitted it wasn't convincing.

We are yet to gain information of great value - until then, of course it will be disregarded. What, do they expect us to just watch the news and go "ohhhh okay then! that's what's underneath DIA... case closed i guess".

They insult us for questioning the legitimacy of DIA's story.

That's just like NIST coming out and saying:
"Here's our government-funded account of 9/11, what more do you want?"
Oh wait....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by mossme89

Holy Crap..... I've never given this conspiracy much thought, but that guy that gives the underground tour couldn't give her a straight answer!

She asks, "So, you are showing us everything right?"
And he replies, "I am showing you everything that is..... well, everything that I..... everything I have found and know is here."

Even she says it isn't very convincing!

I think that was humor.

Sarcasm if you will...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Maybe.

The Reptilian Masks were hilarious! So, the do have a sense of humor there.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
If in-fact the space is "twice the size of Manhattan", I dont think its possible that she saw "everything".
Especially when you consider the fact that Manhattan is 23 square miles...

A very good point
One I am sure the reporter was aware of and hinted at

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Part of the murals are a representation from Isaiah 2.

That seems a perfect fit. Thanks for pulling that up

But the artist says....

Artist Leo Tanguma says he cannot understand how people find hidden messages in his mural on environmentalism. Image: Jim J. Narcy

Seriously? Environmentalism

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
reply to post by Avalessa

Ganging up on you?
I havent even read any of your previous posts..

I overreacted a bit. My apologies.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Cheyenne Mountain complex is one of the premiere DUMBS on the planet, the likely go to place for the President and staff in an emergency.. yet we all know about it, where it is and its even featured on TV in Stargate SG1

Now try to get into it in an emergency and see how far you get, as the tour guide in Jesse's film says the guard "will do what it takes" to keep "We the people" out in case of emergency.

IF indeed DIA is connected via underground passages, roads and or rail, then it makes a lot more sense having a HUGE open airfield directly over a massive underground facility. Think of the logistics in having a fast evacuation to that place... just land a LOT of planes and be right into the safety of the tunnels in literally minutes

Makes a lot of sense to me...

Now I just need to solve the riddle so I can reserve a seat... just in case
I am pretty sure I know where the Las Vegas entrance to the Tubes is

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Maybe.
The Reptilian Masks were hilarious! So, the do have a sense of humor there.

And you are positive those were masks, right?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Regardless, it's just a cool looking horse made more ominous through clever photography (seriously... did the photographer have to sacrifice a goat to Anton LaVey to get that impressive thunderhead behind the statue, or did he just wait until late summer to snap the pic?)

Well the red glowing eyes certainly help give people the shivers, but that storm shot is awesome.

As to the opinions of main stream media about people who don't follow the norm... seriously how long have you been at ATS? We get that a lot
At least they are recognizing the feeling and do mention us 'nuts' on the New York Times

Forgive me if I don't find them of value

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
From the artist himself:
Regarding the DIA Conspiracy Theories
By Leo Tanguma:
leotanguma.com...

The murals:
leotanguma.com...#

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Seriously? Environmentalism

What's so funny about that? He is an artist of 40+ years. He has displayed his thoughts on human liberation, democracy and environmentalism. He has stated, "key element found in my work is the struggle for human liberation and democracy. This refers to dehumanizing conditions oppressed peoples strive to overcome such as poverty and homelessness in our cities, the destruction of the environment, racism and exploitation or any unjust conditions. These issues, in my pinion, should be addressed by artists."

But.. no. Apparently he has changed direction after more than 40 years of work. Even though the murals in DIA reflect what he believes, it's much more likely he is now an agent of NWO and his murals hold a sinister purpose.

No one bothers to investigate. They assume the most diabolical, conspiracy ridden explanation they can concoct.

Consider it like this. Are you swayed from your opinions? Ever? You are SURE of what you believe, correct? It's a staple of conspiracy sites. Or in fact, all of life. People know what they know. Even if they are wrong. They KNOW. They have their beliefs, and it would take greater than an act of God to change that. If I have learned nothing else, it's that people have their opinion, and they are not swayed. Ever. This artist knows what he knows, believes what he believes. His works speak for themselves. These murals are one artists vision, and has nothing to do with NWO.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The horse reminds me of the one from the The Montauk Project

and side by side

an interesting insight from operation Trojan horse -09

www.youtube.com...

video 8 delves into the secret underground levels

www.youtube.com...

the Trogan horse series is an interest Documentary well worth the viewing.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
reply to post by L00kingGlass

You know the swastika is actually a symbol of peace. You don't need a historian to tell you that they hid behind it to gain trust. I fail to see any sinister plotting behind the airport. Just an artist going nuts with a blank building as a canvas. I find some of it fishy but not to the extent of Jesse Ventura. The government is building shelters, so what? We have basements and storm cellars.

The Nazi swastika faces right, as does the Denver one. The peace swastika faces left.

ALS

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
I am extremely surprised that no one in this thread mentioned the CIA plans to move their HQ out there or the fact that a ridiculous amount of fiber optics was installed there. I will check back later to see if anyone actual did their homework

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

The Nazi swastika faces right, as does the Denver one. The peace swastika faces left.

ALS

Not necessarily
link

shoot. read the entire entry, not just that part haha.
from the top
edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by mossme89

That airport must have the best baggage system evar! No bag ever gets lost, right? Jeeeebus!

Oh so not true. Their main airline Frontier lost my bags several times off connecting flights through there.

I hate air travel. The worst part is watching the dang ground crew purposely drop or throw your bag even when there's no reason to. They go out of their way to not set a bag down gently. They'll lift bags up high just to drop them. Never understood that. If the bags have the special "handle with care" designation, that just means "drop from a higher vantage".

I'm sure there are some baggage handlers on ATS. Explain that please. LOL.

edit on 27-1-2012 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join