It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros predicts riots, police state and class war for America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

George Soros predicts riots, police state and class war for America

rt.com

Billionaire investor George Soros has a new prediction for America. While it might be as dire as it gets for the financial wiz, this bet concerns more than just the value of the buck. According to Soros, there's about to be an all-out class war.

“I am not here to cheer you up. The situation is about as serious and difficult as I’ve experienced in my career,” Soros tells Newsweek. “We are facing an extremely difficult time, comparable in many ways to the 1930s, the Great Depression. We are facing now a general retrenchment in the developed world, which threatens to put us in a decad
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
thought i´d share this interesting article with ATS.

namely because Soros is often reffered to as one of the people that might be ´in the know´.
he´s even accused of orchestrating certain events.

well the man has a prediction for America and it ain´t a good one.

this is coming from the guy who made a fortune by betting against the pound.

thoughts?

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
He should make even more money, I'd say hes quite thrilled at the prospects

now figure out which is the best commodity to fail and some cash to to cover the bet and you'll be ahead of the game just like George

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
We are probably going to see history repeating itself again..engineered economic trouble that sets the stage for a global military conflict. The banks will profit from huge war time loans that governments will desperately need, and the military industrial complex could never be more healthy and happy than when a world war is going on.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Of course he does. It's easy to make predictions when you write the script.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
He should make even more money, I'd say hes quite thrilled at the prospects

now figure out which is the best commodity to fail and some cash to to cover the bet and you'll be ahead of the game just like George

George Soros is paying for the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations.

I think the Department of Homeland Security is close to arresting Soros for
domestic terrorism.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Eurisko soros controls Obama. Two-party election system is a fraud and sham.So like what you talking about?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
And guess who will financing it....?
The instigator himself!
The Terrorist With

Leader of The Anti-American Revolution

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
Eurisko soros controls Obama. Two-party election system is a fraud and sham.So like what you talking about?

Yes, Soros controls Obama. He has visited the White House at least 4 times.

It's all part of the planned - transformation - of the USA.

When the GOP is back in control of the White House, the -restoration- of America will
begin.

The GOP will -undo- everything Obama has done and we will mysteriously watch the
unemployment rate fall to less than 5%.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Every day here on ATS we see doomsday threads, WW3 threads, threads predicting gloom in every way imaginable.

I dismiss most of them.

This one has my attention. Soros, to me, is someone who is capable of knowing what the future may hold, and not in the way of reading tea leaves or perusing a crystal ball. Soros has access to the inside information that we usually hear about months if not years after something happens.

George Soros says that there will be all out class warfare, that wrorries me.

Now he will not be affected by it in the least, so why is he making this bold statement.

Answer: to feed his ego and build his legacy. Soros knows that something is brewing, and wants to g down in history as the man who saw it coming. Perhaps he has something up his sleeve that will be portrayed as 'avoiding' the disaster.

No matter what his reason, true or not, when Soros speaks of doom and gloom, we should pay attention. Not because he is some sort of genius, in fact I do not like this man in the least, but when he speaks, it is because he knows.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

romney is a liberal
Newt is a liberal
Santorum is a loon and a closet liberal
Perry is a liberal

Only Ron Paul is not.

call me if RON PAUL GETS ELECTED. Only then USA can be saved else its DOOMED

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

romney is a liberal
Newt is a liberal
Santorum is a loon and a closet liberal
Perry is a liberal

Only Ron Paul is not.

call me if RON PAUL GETS ELECTED. Only then USA can be saved else its DOOMED

Ron Paul is right about the Federal Reserve.

Thanks for that.

But we need someone more level headed living in the White House.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

There is no one more level headed than ron. The rest of GOP are warmongering loons and will create a world war.

Your wealth won't save you unless you invest in bunkers and potassium iodide pills if Ron paul does not get elected.If ron is elected then gold,silver,oil are good investments.Alaska has world's largest reserve of oil which TPTB hides.Ron paul will open it.no more MIC too

edit on 25-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Come on, it's not just Sorros who has been predicting violence on the streets, here on ATS we see the talk of these type of scenarios. We even have our own survival forum . So he's not telling you anything new. I thinks it dangerous to just suggest this one man is pulling all the strings. i'm sure the ones that do pull the strings don't do TV interviews.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

All the others including obama see a world war as the distraction needed to prevent the people from revolting. THey all want war based on lies, while paul is the ONLY one who is searching for a different answer.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
When the Elites start to give warning signs of impending doom it's not a time to panic but it's definitely time to prepare.

When the Sheeple start to wake up in their masses, that's the time to panic

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I predict that Soros is an idiot!! Wait a minute.....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

There is no one more level headed than ron. The rest of GOP are warmongering loons and will create a world war.

Your wealth won't save you unless you invest in bunkers and potassium iodide pills if Ron paul does not get elected.If ron is elected then gold,silver,oil are good investments.Alaska has world's largest reserve of oil which TPTB hides.Ron paul will open it.no more MIC too

There is more oil in America than is left in the middle east. Our leaders know this and are using up the arab oil first.

That way when things do blow up we don't need the arab oil so much, because it will be gone.

Reminds me of that scene in there will be blood "I drink your milkshake, I drink it up".

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

There is more oil in America than is left in the middle east. Our leaders know this and are using up the arab oil first.

That way when things do blow up we don't need the arab oil so much, because it will be gone.

Reminds me of that scene in there will be blood "I drink your milkshake, I drink it up".

We need to Drill-Baby-Drill in the USA right now!

The high price of gas is slowing the growth of our economy.

We need GDP growth now!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

drill drill and no war.Defence expenditure collapsed USSR and will collapse USA too.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join