It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perth Storms 21/01/2012 (Pics)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hey guys, Very nice images from Perth.

Thought we should show these on our blog. Perth Australia Storm 20/01/2012 Images

Thanks for sharing pal. Was wondering if HAARP had anything to do with these storms since they have recently been activated around Australia doing some really weird and regular things.

All the best.

WRC559

edit on 2/2/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: gratuitous link removed

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I'm not kidding this lightning show really reminds me of that movie, so many lightning strikes in a single place without thunders.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Sick photos. I live in Rhode Island, in the USA and it seems like recent storms we've had have been getting worse as well. Very strong lightning storms in the summer, and terrible snow storms in the winter. I've been trying to capture the lightning storms via photo the last couple years but haven't come up with much. Any tips on taking these kinds of photos?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Its not a trumpet!!!!

It's just some Sound FX which people are having a laugh with IMO

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HAARPwatcher

You need good equipment, with ability to make manual settings, set on a tripod. There is actually a device you can fit to a dSLR that triggers the button for you.

But the main tip is to not live in England. I haven't seen a decent lightning storm since 1994!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Thats some awesome pictures.......

One thing ive realised about this current summer period in OZ....the electrical storms this summer are much more intense than all the previous summers.

Thats for sure. We haven't had as many this spring/summer season as previous years, but the intensity of each one is frightening. One went right over the house last week, the thunder was so loud I actually thought it was going to break windows, no joke...

Strange days on planet earth...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

WOW
That is some freakish looking pictures
. I would love to be in that area to see it with my own eyes . Of course safe in some house
Once again thats some freakish looking lightning

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing AGC. The pictures are amazing, but I just had to say your country looks so beautiful.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Great photos.....wild storm! Thx for sharing.
I am writing a second line here....see....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

6th December 2011, Earthquake in Wester Australia, Exmouth.
There is no doubt in my mind, this earthquake was man-made!
HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) facility is right there in Exmouth. HAARP is used for Weather manipulation, Earthquake, Mind-control, Defence system etc... In my opinion other countries targeting Exmouth facility to destroy or decommission it for what ever sinister reason. By the way, Fukushima nuclear plant was also hit by HAARP. Furthermore Nuclear rods are missing! Check it out, just Google haarp. Those lightning could also be result of gig-watts of radio waves pumped up into the ionosphere. This usually caused massive serges in clouds, like discharging capacitors.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Words can't explain how jealous I am, I fricking LOVE thunder & lightening!

Unfortunately I live in the UK, which has the $hittest thunders ever

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Geez that is rad! I live in the northern suburbs so didn't get anything remotely as awe inspiring as that. Great pics mate thanks for posting!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo
Words can't explain how jealous I am, I fricking LOVE thunder & lightening!

Unfortunately I live in the UK, which has the $hittest thunders ever

Thanks for sharing!

Just a friendly pointer, ATS reg's say you can't even imply cuss words, and that looks like a blatant cuss

Not that it bothers me

Thanks for pulling the pictures together OP, Always been a massive fan of storms, at least the lightning and thunder side of them

Like other poster's above me though, I live in the UK, and we haven't had a good one for a decade

The last great one I can remember, must have been about '94, as stated above by another UK resident,

My mum used to drive us up to an old Roman hill fortress called "Wittenham clumps", and we would all stand at the top of the hill watching the lightning,

Now I think about it, my mum couldn't have cared about my safety much !!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Yeah.. We're OK now...

Yes this was an invasion and Hollywood knew all about it (as they usually do)...!!

Fortunately for us... Although the aliens are far more advanced than us, they are just about the crappiest shots in the universe and their lightning rides missed the tripod locations by miles and landed (mostly), in the ocean where they drowned...

Better luck next tiME et.. LOOL

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Awesome pics.

We had similar freakish storms two days ago here in Canberra, including a tornado in bredbo (just south of us) and more lightning than anyone can remember. I love it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Instead of war or the worlds its more like war of the weather. Nice pictures.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It certainly was an epic storm that night i thought i was laying down in a disco tech lol was amazing

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This musical year is going to be a classical hit with our harp and trumpets. Roll on Jazzy disco time and who needs thunder lol we got strobal globe lightning.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If bigger these would make awesome wallpapers!
Hint

THX for sharing. Perfect.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Magnetosphere is weaking mother earth is getting ready for her new dimensional self. She can't hold for two much longer

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join