It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The warning of my life for 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Sometimes syncronisity is inexplicable - Perhaps something or someone wanted this message put out via the op
I had warnings 30 or more years ago about massive earth upheavels to come - I do not doubt those warnings.
The most important thing is not if you believe in Aliens or abductions but in the message.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
These aliens can brainwash you, and they can decide what they want you to remember, maybe those warning memories you have was implanted in your brain, and they may have done something else to you on that night, you know...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Sounds like some-one up above likes you.

Thanks for the information, been thinking about gas masks for a bit now, as they are inexpensive, and can be used for several events

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yes, I have, and in detail. Look for it.
Second line.

Actually I had been reading your posts for like 20 mins lol. I read some things about dreams, aliens, end of the world etc. But could not find any of your posts about a woman with a symbol etc

Can you help a brother out.

p.s you have almost 6000 posts.......just saying.

edit: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Found an interesting post of your experience from using my amazing skills!

Abducted/invited in 2001 by an almost Asian looking Alien. But in this post no details about an emblem or survival prepartions. But still at least it shows you really did share a story similar to the OP.

edit on 19-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Defensive much?

I just wanted clarification in my understanding that you were compelled to join a conspiracy website and then the VERY NEXT DAY were abducted by aliens.

Talk about putting the cart before the horse.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

It's a long shot, but he might class 00:00 as the 13th, the minute after the 12th, had his experience then joined ATS when the ATS server might be in a time zone that is still in the 12th?

But as for his story, is it not possible you dozed off for a brief moment without realising and just had a very vivid dream? I've done that before and it took some convincing that I had fell asleep.
edit on 19/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Maybe we're not asking the right question......or at least the OP's not getting it.

To OP:

Did you make your account on ATS before or after your abduction? This question is absolutely relevant to some of us.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

He's defensive because we don't believe his mushroom trip happened IRL.

edit on 19-1-2012 by blackmirage0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hey OP, can you post an actual photo of the mask next to a copy of today's newspaper?

Kidding. Sorta.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

Originally posted by 0scree0
why are all the abductees out there so calm? it's like you're telling a bed-time story. I would expect those that have been taken from their home (and remember it ) to be freaking the f^ck out.

Yea I was freaked out for sure thought someone first broken into the house as I was in a dark room. It doesn't seem like a bedtime story if it were to happen to you.

edit on 19-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

2 more questions and then I'll leave you alone. The loud voice saying "No, come with me;" was this the same voice as the girl Terre or Terra? or a different voice?

Also, you say the room was dark when you walked over to get the door but when you turned around did it immediately begin to be bright blue in the room? No signs of the light beforehand?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I just barely joined ATS because of your post. I have been reading posts on here for a very long time but never felt the need to join. I have had many experiences with spirits my entire life but starting about a year ago one specific alien has been communicating with me at least weekly although my experiences have nothing to do with anything in December she has also been showing me things about the past, the present, and their part in the immediate future. It was really interesting reading your post. Just wanted you to know you are not alone, and i completely understand that it is hard to discuss. I have only told my sister (up to now) about my experiences, haven't even told my husband. Good luck to you.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by terra1
[m

forgot to add the Terra thing is very interesting to me because my name is Terra ; )

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hi Anthony,

No idea if you are telling the truth or just having a little fun with us. But if what you say is true (which could very well be) then I think you should listen to her recommendations.

And if it really happened and nobody whatsoever believe you it still doesn't matter. If you know this to be true then you know. And it's all that counts!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dymiox

Originally posted by 0scree0
why are all the abductees out there so calm? it's like you're telling a bed-time story. I would expect those that have been taken from their home (and remember it ) to be freaking the f^ck out.

Yea I was freaked out for sure thought someone first broken into the house as I was in a dark room. It doesn't seem like a bedtime story if it were to happen to you.

edit on 19-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

2 more questions and then I'll leave you alone. The loud voice saying "No, come with me;" was this the same voice as the girl Terre or Terra? or a different voice?

Also, you say the room was dark when you walked over to get the door but when you turned around did it immediately begin to be bright blue in the room? No signs of the light beforehand?

Thanks

This alien was a human looking female with curly blonde hair. This human looking alien gave me no name at all.

Her voice always sounded the same. When she said 'no' her voice was at its loudest.

When I was in the room as it was dark all of a sudden the entire room was major bright blue, my eyes were squinting from it's brightness. I recall light+dark blue bubbles surrounding this lighter colored blue all around me and the room. My bare feet, hands and throat were tingling and I felt shaky as the inside of my heart beating rapidly.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmirage0311

Leave me alone!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmirage0311

Leave me alone!

lmao

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Ok that was a vague answer, but anyway. My point being, this person warns you to prep ten years ago, yet nothing happened. Has she been back? Have there been further warnings? Why warn so far in advance? Why not one year?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Im in Jacksonville FL too, why didnt they tell me. Next time they come and get you, see if they will drop by my house and scoop me up. I want the scoop too.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

A very long time ago, I got a series of warnings that I should leave the US entirely. I saw American society imploding, as it's doing today. I saw a lot of things, many of which have come to pass long ago. That was over 25 years ago. I'm still here in Northern Europe, where I was sent, apparently.

Why not all of you? Why not? Maybe you weren't listening. Or maybe you're supposed to be where you are.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Anthony.

I believe your personal account and it's pretty much the way I have been expecting things to happen towards the end of the year ie. massive earthquake & volcano eruption.

Thanks again for sharing with those of us who are willing to actually listen!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join