It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamiflu, does not do what it’s prescribed to do!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It seems Tamiflu does NOT stop the spread of the flu virus, the very reason used to covince the sheeple why they should get the shot.

I'm not sure about the rules for copying from another website so I'll include the link to the source.

Here's the link to the report

This report confirms what many of us have always believed.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

“We also found no evidence that it stops complications [from the illness],” Jefferson said. “It also may interfere with the production of antibodies and doesn’t affect transmission, say to your husband or your daughter, for example. That’s really important because, stopping complications and transmission were the main reason for stockpiling the drug.”

What a joke FDA and WHO approved but does nothing to help symptoms or stop the spread of the flu, to get the medicine that works these days you have to go to Mexico or Canada to get it. The FDA wants you to fork over the cash for the placebo pills. BS
edit on 18-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Tamiflu is a pill. Not a shot. It is given to reduce the symptoms and this it does, but since it is also given for prevention - and according to this article there is no prevention - something needs to be done about it.
I mean, prevention and treatment are official reason for giving Tamiflu. The least that should be done (again if the article is correct and not some "hit" by competition) is to throw the "prevention" from indications.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The most important piece of the article:

International governments have spent billions on stockpiling neuraminidase inhibitors like oseltamivir since 2002 to keep in check with World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines. But the Cochrane review highlights the deficiency in research that was used to justify licensing the drug in the first place. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

I dealt with Roche before, they were cheap. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

This particular medicine is what started me on the road as it were. We were going to Greece 3 years ago and my youngest son was really ill, 2 days before we flew we sought advice,doctors would not allow him to the surgery and instead diagnosed over the phone!. told me to go into our local city when i got there the local council had turned the building into an epidemic zone. It was ridiculous, i had to pick up his medication etc. They told me he had got to have it straight away and we must keep him at home, cancle the holiday blar blar.

My wife and i duiscussed it and i started to research, in children, it was very touch and go according to doctors that it actually did anything, so we decided to do theusual and keep him cool all the time, we stocked up on medicine and he was adament he wanted to go away, around 4-5 days in to the holiday he started to get better, i still have that box of tamiflu as i reminder to always check what they are giving to my children.He never had the product because we decided against it,but i am so glad now!.

Now my children have nothing apart from paracetomol or ibuprofen when needed. The other thing was that everyone he came into contact with on that holiday did not get ill either, so he could never have had it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yeah I saw that on the news last night . Sadly the Canadian government is still stock piling this crap . I don't know if the product cold fx is known anywhere else , there was a thing on the news some documentary where they did independent tests to find it does nothing . How is it these drug companies get away with false advertising and obviously improper testing trials . Oh well People want to line their kids up for shots go right ahead , I will wait for a few years till we understand the drawbacks and side affects . My family is not playing lab rat for the drug companies.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

I'm sick of those who think of us as lab rats being allowed to live. Something has got to give very soon.
edit on 18-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I don't believe it was ever meant to "stop the spread" of the flu... its designed to strengthen your immune system.

Where i work im required to either get the shot... or take tamiflu in the case of an outbreak...

I will take the tamiflu before i ever get a needle with any substance provided by my government...

Simply because i trust my government as much as i trust a rabid dog...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

From all the research I've seen it degrades your immune system.
I know many parents who do not vaccinate there children and when a nasty cold or flu bug comes around both vaccinated and unvaccinated children get the bug, the difference is those who allow nature to cure them are back to normal in a couple of days while those who had the shots are still snotty nosed two weeks later.

I now hear the US government are trialing MANDATORY vaccination. If people wont rise up and face their government for the sake of their CHILDREN!!! we are all doomed.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by Akragon

I now hear the US government are trialing MANDATORY vaccination. If people wont rise up and face their government for the sake of their CHILDREN!!! we are all doomed.

Freedom at it's finest . sure makes me happy to live in the free western world , where we are free to obey.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I agree, however most people line up to be told what to do . How many people do we all know that think if the government and doctors says it is ok they will follow suit without question. The worst is the chemical testing over cities on unsuspecting citizens.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
When I was diagnosed with H1N1back when it was going real strong I was prescribed Tamiflu, it was the flu real bad so I got to the doc ASAP and was within the Tamiflu effectiveness window. I filled that 'script with the quickness as I was willing to take about anything to get over the illness. In my case I honestly do feel that both shortened the time of illness and reduced the intensity of the flu. I did not take a chance of exposing my family so I had myself in a mini quarantine. I did not want to risk getting them sick too despite the claims of Tamiflu helping prevent the spread of the flu. I never get flu shots and would much rather deal with Tamiflu than some hastily produced vaccine that gets no real evaluation of it's safety.

new topics

top topics

join