It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing UFO's Sighted in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I was checking out this website. They have been videoing UFO's almost nightly. I wonder what gonna happen next? sonorasightings.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Looks a lot like what I took pics of..........oh, yeah...no, mine were cars

the same ones will probably say these are cars too.....

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Off topic, but ladyv iam sorry about saying they were cars/ i was provin wrong and iam SOrry!

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
no cars, because there are no backlights as are in your pics. these are just aeroplanes or nearby lamps. i believe hoaxed too, because they try to get donnations and sell a video. i could produce such videos.

@LadyV
dont be so pissed of, there are lots of people claiming bull or believing weatherbaloons or venus are ufos, one has to be careful and try to eliminate the obvious possibilities(and it definitely looks like carlights on your pics, but i believe you by now that you shot the sky). this is not a personal thing against you.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by feyd rautha]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Headlights huh, well did u check out this page? Its kinda hard to do that during the day.

sonorasightings.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The triangles are just a classifed US aircraft. Nothing more.. move along. Maybe 5-10 years they will let you see. I can't

X

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizznod

Headlights huh, well did u check out this page? Its kinda hard to do that during the day.

sonorasightings.com...

I was referring to my post about the light I saw here in Louisville...I'm being accused of taking pictures of car lights!

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizznod

sonorasightings.com...

I was referring to my post about the light I saw here in Louisville...I'm being accused of taking pictures of car lights!

off topic.
Well as I saw it you are missing proof... daylight pic of the same angle, position, location.. org pics too... that should be easy? or...
EDIT: joust checked the thread of yours some other witness have seen it taped it to, kingfinger i think it was, now your getting somewhere

on topic.
Thanks never seen that page before.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Cardu]

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Oh, thats cool I was just saying how they were different during the day. Have not come across a web site like this before.

new topics

top topics

join